Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,403 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? (2156 Views)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… / Who Will God Answer, The Lion Or The Sheep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by PastorAde: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2010
[size=8pt][center]Are You A Sheep or A Goat?[/center]

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put
the sheep on his right and the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right, Come, you blessed of my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited Me in, I needed clothes and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you came to visit Me. Then the righteous will answer Him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for Me. Then He will say to those on His left. Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not invite Me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after Me. They also will answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you? He will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of these, you did not do for Me. Then they will go to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life (Matthew 25: 31-46).

The above words of Jesus were spoken about the eternal destinies of peoples of different nations. Peoples of different nations are categorized symbolically into two groups – the sheep and the goats. Naturally, sheep are obedient and meek (not weak) in nature. In these words of Jesus, the sheep are those who obey the gospel of Jesus and washed in the blood of Jesus. Furthermore, their faith in Jesus is accompanied by good works to fellow men. They are thus described as righteous and inherit the kingdom of God. On the contrary, goats are naturally disobedient and stubborn. They are those who disobey and reject the gospel of Jesus Christ. After hearing the message of the gospel, they harden their hearts and refuse to believe. Furthermore, they showed no deeds of kindness to fellowmen. They are thus described as cursed and go to hell eternally. The days of the Son of Man (Jesus) is described as the days of Noah. Noah preached for 120 years nobody listened or repented. Only Noah and his family, totaling eight, were saved from the flood. For over 2000 years now the gospel has been preached. Many have heard and rejected the truth and thus go to hell. Many have believed and embraced Jesus and have died and gone to heaven. This message is coming to you that are alive. What will you do with Jesus? The event Jesus is referring to in the Scriptures above will come to pass either you believe it or not. Will you as a sheep accept Jesus and go to heaven? Will you as a goat reject Jesus and go to hell? Choose this day your eternal destiny. If you choose to be a sheep pray this prayer out loud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Wash away my sins. Write my name in your book as a sheep. I confess you as my Lord and Savior in Jesus Name, Amen.

For prayers and counseling, write, call or email: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries In c. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako, P.O.Box 11875, Garki, Abuja. Tel. 2348033155417. E-mail: josey500@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
A Sheep
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Pastor what kind of useless,no-sense and bad for nothing sudden question is this. . . . ,well i dont blame you at all. you want everyone to be animal just like you and i think you shall get pissed-off by reading my answer but let me just simply respond im none of the above. embarassed[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Xtrians re goat

1 Like

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by busoye19: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
Muslims are Monster.
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
There is no monster, it is either goat or sheep

1 Like

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by jagunlabi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ogaga in top form. smiley
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Pastor what kind of useless,no-sense and bad for nothing sudden question is this. . . . ,well i dont blame you at all. you want everyone to be animal just like you and i think you shall get pissed-off by reading my answer but let me just simply respond im none of the above. embarassed[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]I tell you my dear. . . . That good for nothing pastor nearly turn me twisted annoying with this thread. wink[/size]
jagunlabi:

Ogaga in top form. smiley
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
cool
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Friend what do you suggest we do to this man of . . . .i mean , so-called pastor from the mad-home before he keep planing his Insanic projects against the truth? wink[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
i have no idea, what do u think ?
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
Look at these goats plotting against the sheep! Even goats like to think that they are sheep and if the sheep is to eat with goats they must make sure that they eat with long forks. cheesy

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]ok, but i've got some idea of making such kind of person's spreading i.e starting no-sense thread to  regret creating confussion on here in our midst and make sure they learn how to comment and share with wisdom atleast.

Someone just told me and appear that i shouldn't open my black book to the pastor, and he's ready to change from Ignorant of truth then he better be fast to avoid my wrath.
[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Look at these goats plotting against the sheep!  Even goats like to think that they are sheep and if the sheep is to eat with goats they must make sure that they eat with long forks. cheesy

Quran 4

170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from Allah. believe in him: It is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: And Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

172. Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah, nor do the angels, those nearest (to Allah): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant,-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: But those who are disdainful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous penalty; Nor will they find, besides Allah, any to protect or help them.

174. O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest.

175. Then those who believe in Allah, and hold fast to Him,- soon will He admit them to mercy and grace from Himself, and guide them to Himself by a straight way.
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]We've always known you Christians as animals. . . .i dont want to know what kind of animal you are mr.OLAADEGBU , all i care is the truth and not acting like ignorant animals of your categoriaza! . tell me something, are you a goat or a sheep?, i know you must be one of them. cheesy tongue[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
If you really want to know, I am a lion-cub, don't try me or else . . . tongue

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

If you really want to know, I am a lion, don't try me or else . . . tongue

Quran 4 vs 138. To the Hypocrites give the glad tidings that there is for them (but) a grievous penalty;-
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, all these your funny Catoons. . . .   sad , Abuzola my correct friend  i laugh this guy that called himself Ola because he never knew two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in so- called christian prayers. . . . grin[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
no mind am jare, ola is the pastor of NL christian i believe
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
heheheheheehehehe, am serious, guy
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Really? , i was thinking you're just too funny about this guy smiley, well, if he's a pastor he should get ready to undertake a new dimension of life before it get out of hand. he know what i can do. . . wink[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2010
The name of the LORD is a strong tower the righteous runs into it, and is safe. grin

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]You keep believing, I'll keep evolving. . . . . wink[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You keep believing, I'll keep evolving. . . . . wink[/size]

Can you tell us what happened to your previous form that had to make you evolve into another? cool

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Well i didn't notice i've ever said something happen to my form, the word '' evolve''- i used here , meaning i must progressively work on my theory. . . . though , some may keep believing without sufficient proof from logic.[/size]
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by jagunlabi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
None of the above, sir.
I'd rather be a shepherd of sheep and goats with relatively generous repository of wool and milk respectively, if you all know what i mean. wink grin
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by AbuZola3(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
¤:
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well i didn't notice i've ever said something happen to my form, the word '' evolve''- i used here , meaning i must progressively work on my theory. . . . though , some may keep believing without sufficient proof from logic.[/size]

What's the latest theory of your master?  Do you mean lies from the pit of hell, such as half truths and lies that he has been feeding you with?

Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]For Example,Personal satisfaction mainly. . . .sense of accomplishment. I usually have many reasons for doing something. If you succeed and continue to do so- then you will be respected by the respectful and looked upon with contempt by wastrels. And I guess that's the key - thats to succeed in my theory on Satanism because I enjoy it.[/size]
OLAADEGBU:

What's the latest theory of your master?  Do you mean lies from the pit of hell, such as half truths and lies that he has been feeding you with?
Re: Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? by tpiadotcom: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

OMNI and God - M_nwankwo, Romeo, Noetic. . . / Hell Is Real: Don't Be Fooled! / How Do You Get To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.