Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) (25969 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by JamieNaij(m): 5:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Contestant and President of Boss Nation, Tokunbo Idowu's first lead role in the movie title Sleeved.

TBoss is acting alongside Dan Ugoji, Grey Ojefua, Diana Egwuatu and so on.

We'd like to see how good Tboss is.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tboss-cops-first-lead-role-in-movie.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2017
25m in one week.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by forreelinc(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2017
grin I she gonna be showing tits there again?
I have missed seeing those bad boyz

7 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2017
grin more advertisement on private jet owners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by cuteguy123(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
25m in one week.

Lwkmd o. This pix you upload too funny.
Those sars people are very useless.

13 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by iamauxin(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2017
So make we fry beans abi?
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Ultrakemi: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2017
I hope she succeeds!

#bossnation!

11 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Caustics: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
sad the struggle for relevance continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
At least she's covered sensibly in this picture...big ups to her.

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Now that is a movie I will definitely stay away from

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by emmabest2000(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2017
forreelinc:
grin I she gonna be showing tits there again?
I have missed seeing those bad boyz

See them in quamtom ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by salesforce: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Really
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by ALAYORMII: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
I hope they pay her enuff to last her for one month

Unlike BBN that wants to pay something she can finish in one week

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by AK481(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Deep down in our heart,we all know that Tboss is the face of BBN.she was normally supposed to win,she carries the message which bbn wants to pass and what bbn stands for.

But we rigged her out,simple because of her arrogance ,we wanted someone that has a common association or resemblance with us ,a humble poor guys.
At the end the poor voted to their own,the rich and middle class voted their own.

The poor won because of one man one vote .

TBOSS the BBN winner that never won.

#you go dey busy dey compose write up only to see urseft for 2nd page if u no book space with"a letter ir smiley"

14 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
The producer must have fvcked her before giving her the role angry

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
nothing concern me
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by ibkgab001: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Many people won't watch that movie because of her bragado

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Good for ya
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by NothingDoMe: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Cowgirl
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Neddstark: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Lets see how good an actress she is. As for Bisola, that one na confimed actress

7 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by shaddoww: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Vaseline crew will b so eager to see dis one
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by oyoyoyo: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
beautiful tboss
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by NobleAngell(f): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one. We are dying to know if there's creativity to match that beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Husty(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Go girl! I'm sure she's gon nail it.

Some dreadlocks-headed-skinny-looking niqqa fans ain't gon like this though. I no mention name o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by NobleAngell(f): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
ibkgab001:
Many people won't watch that movie because of her bragado
More like many people will watch it just to see what she can do.

14 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Pavore9: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by bbbabes(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Forced talent
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Alwaysking: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
slay hoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.