Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? (40995 Views)

‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by darkid1(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Gaining a little extra weight helps.

But i feel you should just like your self the way you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Bobbybube(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.
If it is not hereditary then it is caused by something probably by actions or hormones.
First of all you need to stop all forms of strenuous and load bearing activities on your arms.
Eat good food including milk, malt, eggs etc. reduce carbs.
Finally, go to a good gym trainer of fitness expert. There may be exercises that may even the hand or reduce the arms. Sort of like squats for the legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
dingbang:
chei.. But you no get any cousin or neice.... Abeg... I just want make I dey chop your food
Unless you wanna be gay.....which I doubt this my cousin will agree to.

Let me just invite you over when I make the pot ripe. And thank you for the cool drink you are bringing with, very nice of you. cool
Op you need to relax sweetheart and learn to accept yourself. I have a baby neck and everytime I take pics I always have to find the right angle, so it doesn't show.

Back then, I hated it when people played with my folded neck......I don't love it, but I simply let it be. Otherwise it will stress you your whole life. Let me not talk bout my big nostrils. You would think th3 air coming out of them is a fan or a dryer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Unless you wanna be gay.....which I doubt this my cousin will agree to.

Let me just invite you over when I make the pot ripe. And thank you for the cool drink you are bringing with, very nice of you. cool
Op you need to relax sweetheart and learn to accept yourself. I have a baby neck and everytime a take pics I always have to find the right angle, so it doesn't show.

Back then, I hated it when people play with my folded neck......I dont love it, but I simply let it be. Otherwisr it will stress you your while life. Let me not talk bout my big nostrils. You would think th3 air coming out of them is a fan or a dryer
lol.... Wine ain't problem..I just want to eat ur food.... Where do u reside please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.
lemme massage d arm you'll see wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
stellytwinkle:
lemme massage it for you, you'll see wonders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by stellytwinkle(f): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2017
lilkhaleefa1:

lemme massage d arm you'll see wonders
are you a massageur?.... lolz
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2017
stellytwinkle:
are you a massageur?.... lolz
professional one sef wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by EagleScribes: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

Hi, I have followed you. Kindly follow back or contact me through my signature. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by DanielsParker(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Kingdolo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Came to see picture of the manly arm , where is the hand naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by euroboy95: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by cristianisraeli: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

pictures or we dont believe it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by komododragons: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
your type do have peniss.

we men do runaway from people like you!

this is genetic disorder from birth and there is nothing you can do about it. and its always in a form of muscular arm flat butt and possible a peniss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

Seek professional medical advice or try google...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by madgoat(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rhaspody:
she should stop masturbating with that arm

Exactly.... Wanking cause muscles to build up in the arm. grin
My arms are so muscular despite the fact i use Vaseline for lubrication when wanking cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by niggi4life(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
To your amazement, i dont exercise.
Btw, how does oat reduce muscular fat?
oats contain fibre and protein. These two gives you a full stomach which doesn't make u hungry for a longer time. By d way there is nothing like muscluar fat. It's either u are fat or muscular... Do more of cardio exercises and do not do any resistance training at all(like press-up, lifting weights etc)
Do more of HIIT exercises (High Intensity Interval Training)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
stop doing hand job..... go for bj instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by uzoormah(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rhaspody:
she should stop masturbating with that arm

Ur left brain don dey comot water again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

Its as if you women just go the extra length to look for problems. If that's you in the pix then I don't understand your post because it seems normal to me, anyway it's a female thing its you peoples job to always find something to be insecure about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Could b as a result of jacking gallons of water when young. I had muscular arms before due to exercises though but they are feminine now.

@op I think you should google how to get feminine arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by yourherbalists: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Too much testosterone i think. Google how to reduce testosterone through herbs or natural food in women.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/22748-decrease-testosterone-women-naturally/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.[/quote]

if u dy commot ....leave ur arm for house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by gqboyy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
You should thank God you r a threat to potential rapists, with your huge biceps and triceps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Slayer2: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

Can we see a picture of this muscular arms you speak of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Greenback: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

pics or.... cheesy
Buh are the arms paining u?

Modified: k if thats u on ur dp.i see no muscular arms there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
4 me, you have a model body (in your DP). The kind we like here smiley. So what is the problem?
Or the DP is not u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Slayer2: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
You know what is making me upset? I sent you an email before noticing that you had deleted the first quote. After noticing, I had to ask because I suspected you had changed your mind about it. You are here still attacking me. Okay.....let's leave it at this.

If you felt like I disrepected you, do accept my apology. Sending an email rather than saying it out here was my kind of respect.

Babe send the slayer an email lets talk wink leave that okpa when they try impress you but they form oga put, him nor fit loyal, a man needs to respect a woman's feeling, no be by force grin, na typical Nigerian man, unromantic wife beater. grin
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by buffalowings: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Op
We checked your dp
Where are the muscular arms

To naxk you jazz dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by paste007(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Ok boss what form of exercise can i start with?
dont excercise yet::just eat more and you will gain fat in your body and your arms will gain fat too and look less muscular then you can start jogging to reduce the fat but most importantly while eating to gain fat,DO NOT do any heavy lifting with your arms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by MrBigiman: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
U don't have muscular arm pls. Stop looking for likes and front page. Good nyt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Egovin Work. / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.