Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? (40985 Views)

‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:06am On Oct 14, 2017
human being is one of the most ungrateful creature. have you seen any armless person? if no then try and find one by then you be grateful to God.
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.
I can't see that in the picture you have on your profile. We're you born like that or it grew manly overtime?

If the latter is the case, then check your activities(e.g carrying load, fetching water , workout, etc ) they might be responsible
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
human being is one of the most ungrateful creature. have you seen any armless person? if no then try and find one by then you be grateful to God.
life is strange.
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 14, 2017
OP, You may be suffering from a distorted perception of your arm.
It is impossible for a woman who doesn't lift weights to have manly arms.

To lose muscle simply lose as much weight as possible .

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Where are you getting these excess testosterone from?
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2017
grin
Rhaspody:
she should stop masturbating with that arm
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2017
grin
dingbang:
exercise kwa...isn't exercise that builds muscles.. ??

You should avoid exercise biko... I said eat oats.. Like everyday... Morning and night... Phew...
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by freezze(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin
thorpido:
If you say it's not hereditary, how did you acquire them?
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by larryUG(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.
It is hereditary. Maybe u cant see it from ur parents buh it must have been from a grand or great grand parent. How long have u had d arms? When did u start noticing it?
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Realist2: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2017
stellytwinkle:
To your amazement, i dont exercise.
Btw, how does oat reduce muscular fat?

Stop doing pushing wheelbarrow or something similar to that, I have a cousin who is always pushing load with wheelbarrow, now she has developed a masculine arm .
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I don't see any muscular arms in the picture on your DP tho except that's not you.

Well, all I can say is,learn to appreciate your body if not you will keep seeing one fault or the other. Today it's muscular arms,if by some chance you are able to get over that, you'll notice small yansh, or small boobs or big nose. Lol....o baby learn to appreciate the body you have o. Leave your arms alone...since you say you don't do any exercise or work that should warrant it, just leave it alone biko. Focus on building your self confidence.
Self esteem actually
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by oodua1stson: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Lack of sex is gradually turning you into a man.

In year your clitoris will turn in to a full blown pènis
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Dammylois(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Self esteem is the first thing you should build..... I have muscular legs 1 nd 2
like jj okocha and I use to fill very uncomfortable about it till I learn to appreciate my body cos sm ppl no even get D leg nd they r living fine,na now I dey see how fresh my legs are grin you are beautiful in your own way Sis
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Adaomalight(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2017
ifegadinma:
Try to gain weight without carrying heavy loads on your arm. However if you have an apple Shape, be prepared to have larger arms.

kikikikik....which one apple shape?
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Jman06(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2017
The ones I'm seeing in your dp or another?
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by BackToLife: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
stellytwinkle:
What a potential killing Country?! You would have become a multimillionaire by now if were in USA.
Stop listening to negativities, ur uniqueness is a gift/endowment. Face ur studies/business and be the best, guys would beg to marry u when u make Millions. Also, snap urself and send it to modelling companies abroad. If u google and send to 30 modelling Companies, at least 5 would employ you. "If you call urself Gold, the World would call u Gold, if u call urself shit..."

1 Like

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
is that you on your dp ..
i could help you .
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
too much testosterone
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Ayiibobo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rhaspody:
she should stop masturbating with that arm
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by seangy4konji: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
lol
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by meobizy(f): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2018
If there are no pictures then I do not believe.
I am familiar with how females exaggerate things. I may look at the arms and find out they are only regular female ones. Accept your body as it is. It makes you unique.
Why do females always say ‘I am unique’ yet want to look the same as everyone else? One’s guess is as good as mine.
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Bodygem: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
How about learning to love your body.
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by stellytwinkle(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
On a non related topic though:

Happy birthday to these guys!!!: December 15th is all about you. Long life, prosperity, good health and happiness shall be yours IJN.

Birthdays:
dj4wealth, peaceland, Primenet(44), eshie(43), hamrad, saydfact, izuch, ayuzee(29), dsmooth1, webcool(41), buchidinho(26), life707, teezy01(35), paulemi, richidinho(34), Andyblaze(21), ib22003(30), MAKABBEY(26), Mcmooney, Psalmpy(26), gimbus1(44),
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by stellytwinkle(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2019
Do you want to learn how to cook different types of Nigerian meals from different tribes? Then, come in here. *Click this description link below to join others*.....

https:///FXwbCrf2WrwKl6Yl6zLZSi

Or send a message to 07068044988 to be added to the group asap!
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by stellytwinkle(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Learn different skills such as BAKING, FOOD PREPARATION, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS PRODUCTION (LIQUID SOAP, BAR SOAP, IZAL, DETTOL e.t.c) , SMALL CHOPS MAKING, BEAD WORKS, CROCHETING, KNITTING, EMBROIDERY, ART AND CRAFTS. e.tc. through my Facebook group:

Here's the link below:

GROUP LINK

https://m./2000126483587323?multi_permalinks=2381434565456511%2C2381054705494497%2C2381047495495218%2C2381047035495264%2C2381022428831058&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1564934121901902&ref=m_notif

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.