Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos (16980 Views)

Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
A drunk truck driver led to the death of four people following a fatal accident with a vehicle along Warri Road by Ibada Elume Secondary School in Sapele area of Delta state. According to an online report, the tipper fell on top the vehicle and smashed it after colliding with the smaller vehicle.

According to reports, when the vehicle was about to be towed on Sunday (yesterday), it was discovered that a girl was still alive with blood gushing out from her body. She died before she was rescued by well meaning citizens.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/drunk-truck-driver-causes-death-four-people-fatal-accident-delta-photos.html

Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by emaxjey(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
rip..too many bad news everyday... may God guide and protect all of us oono evil shall befall any one of us and we shall prosper in this new week...click like to say amen...
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Too bad,this is not good at all

Driver why did'nt you drink and kill yourself alone,some people will drink and drink untill the defecate and urinate on their body
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2017
The foolishness of one man lead to the death of innocent commuters.

That will never be our portion.
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
God have Mercy ....
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
dont drink and drive ,una no go hear.
Rest in peace to the innocent lives wasted.
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by TeeFeh(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
God will comfort the families of the affected..ijn

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2017
sad

R.I.P to the Dead.
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by cyborg123(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
angry
What can we do? Are we just going to sit back and type RIP? How do we force our law enforcement agencies to do their damn job? Are we Nigerians under a spell?

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by BlackDBagba: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Life is good. RIP to the dead
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by exlinklodge: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2017
omg
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by omoikea(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2017
that angel that suggested Nigeria as my birth country to God in heaven, don't let me meet you there or else.....

1 Like

Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed odun nlo sopin ooo baba rere. fi so re so WA ooo
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by 0b100100111: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Don't drink and drive but pubs and clubs be having parking lots grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by loobby(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Davdonjoe(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
dammmm........dem no go listen to stop driving while drunk.
RIP to the dead jawe
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by kwyllancy: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by SWORD419(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
d idiots above me laughing......
i smh for u
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by jaco89ga(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Rip...
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by EmmaLege: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by binsanni(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2017
R.I.P to the dead undecided
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by kinaonne(f): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
this is disheartening cry cry
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by olotujuwon: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Dani2017: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
This is really bad,why are we getting so many bad news over the weekend.
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by medolab90(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Not a good way to start a week
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by crispus09(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
tragedy
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Dicksonpal: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
omoikea:
that angel that suggested Nigeria as my birth country to God in heaven, don't let me meet you there or else.....
how will u knw cause I dey reason Thst my angel too for here lowkey
Re: Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos by Nackzy: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=dinovlad post=59232208][/quote] are u sure its pay after delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan To Invest $1bn In Lagos Monorail Project.. / In Search Of Home Cooking..., A Nairalander's Trip To Columbus (picts) / What Happen At US Port Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.