Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself (1008 Views)

Total Value Of Your Cars Relative To Your Net Worth / Dumb Cars Will Be Dead In The Long Run. Only Smart Cars Will Survive / Pretty Soon Electric Cars Will Cost Less Than Gasoline Driven Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by autojosh: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Some say it’s a new beginning, some say it’s the beginning of the end.. no matter what side of the divide you stand, the future is being reinvented on a daily basis.

In the future, you won’t need keys to start your cars anymore. Your fingerprint will do all that using a Biometric Access System. The car will also use facial recognition software to automatically adjust all the car settings to suit you.

With these future cars, anyone who is into car theft business should consider another profession because an iris-scanning technology in the car’s rear-view mirror will accurately confirm your identity before you can operate it. The car will welcome you if it recognises you, if not, it will send a text message to the real owner.

These future cars will also serve as your doctor by checking your pulse, vitals, neurological activities etc.

The automotive world is moving fast.. Good or Bad?

Do you want this type of car.. Yes or No?

Tell us in the comment section and don’t forget to like and share.

https://autojosh.com/cars-know-understand-coming-soon/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by medolab90(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Looking forward to this

fingerprint wow
Re: Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by Benjom(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Technologically, nothing is impossible nowadays. Can you imagine my smartphone asked me to go brush my teeth early this morning just because I mistakenly yawned at it while trying to look up the time? Just one yawn o! grin
Re: Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by nurey(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benjom:
Technologically, nothing is impossible nowadays. Can you imagine my smartphone asked me to go brush my teeth early this morning just because I mistakenly yawned at it while trying to look up the time? Just one yawn o! grin

It asked you to do that because the o***r oozing out out from your mouth was strong enough to fry the chipset grin

Am at home come and beat me
Re: Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by Benjom(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
nurey:

It asked you to do that because the o***r oozing out out from your mouth was strong enough to fry the chipset grin

Am at home come and beat me

Anyone that quotes me would surely get a reply... grin

Re: Your Cars Will Soon Start Knowing You More Than You Know Yourself by CarReg(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal

Thanks for visiting CarReg here….. https://carreg.com.ng/ .
We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Back My 4 Years Old Moniker / Mercedes Benz Celebrates Its Millionth GLC/GLK / Call For Mechanic Around Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.