Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion (24822 Views)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by CodedTobx(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ooh God of mercy �
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Diezani will never know peace...
A very big Amen

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who go buy?
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by segneyukk(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
that thief....I dont even know how to call her......onyoshi...onyaaaara...let her rott in kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Ijaya123: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Until they forfeiture hundreds of properties illegally acquired by Tinubu, Fashola and others. Afonja...LEAVE OUR BIAFRAAN WOMEN ALONE, AFONJA!

Can you tell us where those alleged properties are located?
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Israeljones(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Until they forfeiture hundreds of properties illegally acquired by Tinubu, Fashola and others. Afonja...LEAVE OUR BIAFRAAN WOMEN ALONE, AFONJA!

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by wolesmile(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

In your mind now, you've made a very good contribution. I feel sorry for your generation!
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by rigarmortis: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
9jakohai:

OK...let's leave every corrupt Igbo person alone...till they finish looting your share of the national cake.

Then don't complain when your children roam around like street beggars looking for how to eat.

The North protected it's own corrupt people. See how they benefit from it.!A backward economy, a society rife with poverty....yes...while the corrupt oppress then with big house.

And by the way, Boko Haram is one of the results.Sure you want Biafran version of Boko Haram?

Don't support corruption, because they have not arrested some Yoruba corrupt people. Corruption affects you badly. It is the reason why you do not have roads, jobs, etc.

when it is convenient for you, an ijaw person becomes igbo
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by rigarmortis: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
muykem:
The level of criminality inside this people has removed the remaining Jews DNA in their blood.

is she igbo?
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Babatundecash(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

people like You are one of the major problem facing this this Nation.....Tinubu left office since 2007 and the corrupt PDP That was in power for 16years could not brought Him to book,BAT was docked several times and no enough evidence to find Him guilty.....If BAT is corrupt or you find Him wanting in one way or the Other you are free to approach the court of Law and anything short of this I will advice you to crawl back into your hole of Foolishness and poverty in Ebonyi where your people climb hills to make phone call and listen to radio once in a blue moon.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by rusher14: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:
The witch-hunt continues

One witch down.

Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
rigarmortis:

when it is convenient for you, an ijaw person becomes igbo

OK....I am a tribalist.Me that has condemned tribalism in all its ramifications on this site.

And you did not even get my main point.

And no be Zurich1010 wey dey claim Diezani as his biafran sister?

Kai...you tribalists....let it go. Just let it go for eff's sake.Planet Earth is bigger than your backyard. If you want to create your own tribally pure country of whatever....just go ahead. Just lay off the tribalist sentiments while you are here , okay?
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by jahsharon: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Diezani will never know peace...

She has stopped praying for peace because she knows God will not answer such a prayer from her. All those who looted our treasury be it PDP, APC, ACN, CPC, LP, anything. Be it Muslim, Christian or Pagan. Be it Northern, Eastener, Westerner or Southerner. Be is Military or Civilian. Thunder will fire all of you and your generations yet unborn for bringing Nigeria into this sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Candybob(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice approach....

Before anything, seize any property that cannot be defended.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Aburi001: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
Universal defenders of corruption must grunt over this.
This woman go dey wear Ankara dey deceive us....

After God, FEAR WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by XaintJoel20: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
jahsharon:

She has stopped praying for peace because she knows God will not answer such a prayer from her. All those who looted our treasury be it PDP, APC, ACN, CPC, LP, anything. Be it Muslim, Christian or Pagan. Be it Northern, Eastener, Westerner or Southerner. Be is Militry or Civilian. Thunder will fire all of you and your generations yet unborn for bringing Nigeria into this sorry state.

I say a big AMEN to that...
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Lovetoglory(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Until they order forfeiture of hundreds of properties illegally acquired by Tinubu, Fashola and others. Afonja...LEAVE OUR BIAFRAAN WOMEN ALONE, AFONJA!

You are one. Wait you will soon be caught too
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by wordproof: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
9jakohai:

OK...let's leave every corrupt Igbo person alone...till they finish looting your share of the national cake.

Then don't complain when your children roam around like street beggars looking for how to eat.

The North protected it's own corrupt people. See how they benefit from it.!A backward economy, a society rife with poverty....yes...while the corrupt oppress then with big house.

And by the way, Boko Haram is one of the results.Sure you want Biafran version of Boko Haram?

Don't support corruption, because they have not arrested some Yoruba corrupt people. Corruption affects you badly. It is the reason why you do not have roads, jobs, etc.

Am a Pro Nnamdi KANU (though not entirely for Biafra, cos a lot is involved).
This is the best write up ever by a Yoruba man, I pity for people that supports evil for evil shall follow them.

The elite have killed this country and they must be evacuated by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Lovetoglory(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:
The witch-hunt continues

There is no witch hunt anywhere. She did the wrong thing and should be jailed.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Masculity(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
chopbanana:
So surprised of hw much the dailies said she stole.. What on earth will she use that money for.

How I wish she should have built schools and hospitals for her community, with the money I swear nobody will ever come close to it or even plan to forfeit it. Oh Lord of the worlds help us with good leaders that really love us not deceivers.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by M3A16(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
This woman is a demon
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by XaintJoel20: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
jahsharon:

She has stopped praying for peace because she knows God will not answer such a prayer from her. All those who looted our treasury be it PDP, APC, ACN, CPC, LP, anything. Be it Muslim, Christian or Pagan. Be it Northern, Eastener, Westerner or Southerner. Be is Military or Civilian. Thunder will fire all of you and your generations yet unborn for bringing Nigeria into this sorry state.

I say a big AMEN to that..
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
wordproof:

Am a Pro Nnamdi KANU (though not entirely for Biafra, cos a lot is involved).
This is the best write up ever by a Yoruba man, I pity for people that supports evil for evil shall follow them.

The elite have killed this country and they must be evacuated by any means necessary.

Thank you for your kind words, but I am not a Yoruba man by the way.

Whether Nigeria together or Nigeria separated....we have to deal with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Afritop(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
IF A POLITICAL AND A ECONOMIC THIEF STEALS BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN THIS COUNTRY, THE MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM HIM/HER AND WILL BE ALLOWED RUN HIS BUSINESSES AND CAN EVEN CONTEST FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT, WHERAS, A COMMON THIEF WHO STEALS A FOUL CAN BE SENTENCED TO DEATH, IF HE IS UNLUCKY OR SPEND SEVERAL DAYS IN PRISON
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by mapet: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Masculity:

How I wish she should have built schools and hospitals for her community, with the money I swear nobody will ever come close to it or even plan to forfeit it. Oh Lord of the worlds help us with good leaders that really love us not deceivers.

So to you a good leader is someone who will loot the treasury............ and afterwards use a part of it to build schools for the community? Haba!.... it will seem with mentality like yours, the looters are only 5% of our problem

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by DJInfluence: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
E go really pain dem.....Now we have a high calibre casualty of corruption. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by moshino(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Good news, in addition, she should be flogged on her butt at the national stadium Abuja with 300million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper according to Sharia and Mosaic laws and I can be contacted by the federal government to do the flogging, useless politician sad

You should start practicing the flogging with your mother for now.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by kenex4ever(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
I thought they said it's $90b. Mumu pipu

Just mention figures anyhow just to prove they are working.

If they have evidence against her then let her b arrested instead of taking over anything dat has her name. As if A PC members do not have houses dat costs more Dan dat. Let dem go and take over kogi governors house too.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

"Until they forfeiture". grin grin grin
Professor Bingo, Dumb azz supporter of criminals.

You should stop supporting thieves so that the Government would see money to get you proper education. When you get properly educated, you won't use your atrocious grammar to disgrace your family online.

So, Dieziani is still being witch-hunted?
You are a disgrace to foolish people everywhere.

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by MetaPhysical: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
I do not like how Jonathan is silent and not offering any sort of voice to deflect blame from her.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by rigarmortis: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
9jakohai:

OK....I am a tribalist.Me that has condemned tribalism in all its ramifications on this site.

And you did not even get my main point.

And no be Zurich1010 wey dey claim Diezani as his biafran sister?

Kai...you tribalists....let it go. Just let it go for eff's sake.Planet Earth is bigger than your backyard. If you want to create your own tribally pure country of whatever....just go ahead. Just lay off the tribalist sentiments while you are here , okay?

i dont even get the gist of your ramblings.

but in order to avoid being subjected to another round of your incoherence.......

its ok.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=moshino post=59239375]

I will start practicing the flogging with my mother because she is useless, mentally sick, a lunatic, she is the most demented mother l have ever seen, she ought to have been flushed out when she was conceived /quote] Really, I didn't know, take her to a mental home, my last response to you, you son of a lunatic angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.