Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). (33528 Views)

Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) / Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Sammyramires(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oladepo Blessing Oluwaferanmi is a cool and calm student of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo. She was seen last on Friday 28th of July, 2017.

She's detailed as follows:

NAME.: Oladepo Blessing Oluwaferanmi
SEX.: Female
COMPLEXION.: Fair
MATRIC NO.: BIO/14/0246
HOME TOWN.: Modakeke
RESIDENCE.: Ile-Ife

Should anyone have a useful information about her, kindly call 08038459956, or better still, report to the Office of the Dean, Students' Affairs, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.

Good Samaritans please we are counting on you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Emecson(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ah oshogbo,pray they find ha ooo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by alcmene: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Expect foul smell to envelope that area....
Fonjas are lethal and ruthless in goal in that aspect

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by muller101(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thread for bigots to feast on.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by banme1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
it happened in skull miners republic. I hope is not what I am thinking

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by alcmene: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Yhelay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please always relay ur movements to one or two people should in case things go out of hand, I pray she's found hale and hearty.

On a lighter note, She will be back soonest, guess she went for puna servicing grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by phollybee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
She has filtered her pics, I no fit recognise her if at all I see her. Next

9 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Meritology: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ewo
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by liftedhigh: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
OK
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by TINALETC3(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided Xmas neva reach bt pple jst dey miss anyhow undecided, Nawaooo

7 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by VanBommel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dear lord, save her head, bre*st and pvssy.. cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by columbus007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
The question is,was she a slay queen? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Philipgreat(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
One slay queen missing. I pray dey find her

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by tommybliss007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
slay queen why you no tell dem say nah Alhaji you follow comot.wish they see her soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by KendrickAyomide: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
I pray she's found

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by barryheader: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
All these missing people news gives me the creeps

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by NCAN(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Naziridamos:
Hope those skull mining are not at work this time
banme1:
it happened in skull miners republic. I hope is not what I am thinking
alcmene:
Expect foul smell to envelope that area....

Fonjas are lethal and ruthless in goal in that aspect
Your birth certificates were apology letters from the condom industry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
I pray she's found safely.

Check my signature guys and order for auto parts today.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Sirakj(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okay
Noted.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Naziridamos: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hope those skull mining are not at work this time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by lathrowinger: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Generalyemi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
I pray for her to be found .

but d skull miners are out there

10 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by IgboticGirl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Residence Ile-ife

osogbo

i just pity the life of this young girl

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Vernon1: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
I pray they find her in healthy position . What a pretty slay queen .
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by owaeghianye(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok
we in Benin will keep watchalso
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by medolab90(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
i pray for her rescue.the location tho. thank God it's not osun or ogun. or is ondo into the business grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by t12tosin: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hope she will be rescued alive in Jesus name... Amin

6 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by chuose2: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). by Jerrypolo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
columbus007:
The question is,was she a slay queen? lipsrsealed

They left that part of her bio BLANK.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.