Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? (6369 Views)

New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / All You Need To Know About Mtn 2gb For 500 / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Youngpo413: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
allansie:
Any other sites from anyone?
filmxy, ganool, funsaber, better quality mkv files...720 /1080p.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Youngpo413: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
goodoo:
I had to drop my mtn,useless network,Glo all d way.
Glo is bea and free too.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Youngpo413: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
ITbomb:

and watch videos that look like dem put akamu on top screen, how una dey take watch all these 98mb movies sef
I wonder o, lol.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Youngpo413: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sleepless night on top 500MB..
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Odkboy23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
zamanii:

You have to migrate to MTN pulse first (can't recall the code). To subscribe to the night plan, send night to 131 and wait for a message stating you have subscribed successfully
thanks
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
zamanii:

No they don't. Only the 500mb data given to you when you subscribe for the night plan is deducted. They only deduct from your main data when you exhaust the 500mb
Thank you for your response
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by sparkles007: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
can I still subscribe for the mtn night plan even if I have done the normally monthly data sub?
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by encryptjay(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Odkboy23:
Please what's the code for MTN night plan?
In addition to what zamanii dropped, dial *406# to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Then send NIGHT to 131 to subscribe for night plan.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Floridax(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2017
allansie:
The mtn night data plan is always very slow to download from o2tvseries but other sites always download well...who else has noticed that?
the problem is from o2tvseries server ..not mtn ...i also tried airtel night plan ...it was even slower
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Odkboy23(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
encryptjay:

In addition to what zamanii dropped, dial *406# to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Then send NIGHT to 131 to subscribe for night plan.
thanks bro
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
gentlewiz:
try this site and thank me later, here is the link.

http://toxicwap.com/cat/new/Videos/TV-Series/2.html
ur head dey there guy. This site has kept my movie life going for a while now. Quite a wonderful site. I refer it to all movie lovers in the house.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Youngpo413:
Sleepless night on top 500MB..
MTN knows what they are doing when they started the plan from 12:oo . When u finally wake up after the Mtn plan sub. it will feel as if them soak ur eye in water for days.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by zamanii: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
sparkles007:
can I still subscribe for the mtn night plan even if I have done the normally monthly data sub?

Sure
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by allansie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
MTN knows what they are doing when they started the plan from 12:oo . When u finally wake up after the Mtn plan sub. it will feel as if them soak ur eye in water for days.
Sometimes,waking up by dat time jus to browse or download is so absurb....person eye go come swell like eba ibo
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:01am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=allansie post=59410540]
Sometimes,waking up by dat time jus to browse or download is so absurb....person eye go come swell like eba ibo[/quote yeah bro. MTN wicked small. dey no even extend am till 10;00pm
Re: Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? by Chydobe: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2018
O2TvSeries is known to be one of the free TV Series download sites where users are able to easily navigate, find, and download virtually all their favorite TV series / seasonal movies in HD quality, Mp4 mobile format and lots more.

Nice thread!!!

02TvSeries has a wonderful, huge and yet interesting compilation of seasonal movies, TV series and shows. The O2tvseries A-Z format of arrangement makes it outstanding.

Users easily find and download for free, favorite TV series either by clicking on the alphabets or making a quick search on the search bar provided on the 02Tvseries.com site. 02tvseries movie files download freely to any internet enabled device.

Before we get to the steps on how to download seasonal movies on O2tvseries.com, let's talk about reasons why you should download TV series on the O2tvseries site.

Click on link below to read more

https://www.newzified.com/o2tvseries%e2%94%82free-tv-series-download-in-hd-format-for-all-devices%e2%94%8202tvseries-a-to-z/

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / Is Anybody Also Seeing This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.