Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State (22719 Views)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by adesamix(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
DONSMITH123:
How i wish this can be extended to other state. Like Kogi who could not pay salaries for 2 years.
my bros, it can only happened to PDP state, not to APC ruling state because their saints.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by DONSMITH123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
adesamix:
my bros, it can only hapi to PDP state, not to APC ruling state because their saints.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by CarlosTheJackal: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

I think is the other way round sir, otherwise, you should have read and put up a contrary explanation with your literacy rather than resorting to insults.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots.
Same with that idiot dying in a London hospital.

His final death will be the best thing for me. I pray the Cancer ravages him forever
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by nextprince: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

His final death will be the best thing for me. I pray the Cancer ravages him forever
Iporks are pigs and Idiots~ Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by Agimor(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
I applaud this move. Okowa be distributing Paris fund to his cronies.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by Chukazu: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abia must to be in bad news

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by Edum13656: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
okwa T.A Orji onye Oshi

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by seguntijan(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
1. Amaechi became the Youngest speaker of The Rivers State House of Assembly at 33 in 1999 to 2007
2. Nyesom Wike Became The Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Council at 32 in Year 2000 to 2007( 2nd richest LGA in Nigeria with allocation nd IGR bigger than some states)
3. Magnus Abe became a Member of The Rivers State House of Assembly Representing The People of Gokana Constituency at 34. He Emerged Minority leader given to the fact that He belonged to the Opposition party then- ANPP. In 2003, He defected to the PDP and He was appointed commissioner of Information by the Dr.Peter Odili led adminstration.
4. Dakuku Peterside became The Chairman of Opobo/Nkoro Local Government at 31 in 2002 and Then Later S.A to the Rivers State Governor on Works at 32 in 2003-2005. In 2005-2007, He became The Executive Director of Development and Leadership Institute.
In 2007, Amaechi became The Executive Governor of Rivers State and This His "Cartel Men" took the stage in the Grand stance
- Nyesom Wike Became His Chief of Staff
- Magnus Abe Became The Secretary to State Government
- Dakuku Peterside Became The commissioner of works
There Has Never been a Squad like this since the creation of Rivers State till Date. They were so Powerful that Everyone even had advised Governor Amaechi to push them to Abuja because Rivers State could no longer Contain them. The Power was too much yet They Blossomed.
In 2011, There was no opposition in Rivers State except Some Adults playing in the sand
-Amaechi Returned as Governor for a Second Term
-Nyesom Wike became Minister for state for Education
- Magnus Abe Became A Senator
- Dakuku became the Member House of Representatives
In 2015, The Center could No Longer Hold but Today
- Amaechi is The Minister of Transportation
- Nyesom Wike is The Executive Governor of Rivers State
- Magnus Abe is Back to the Senate
- Dakuku is the DG of the Big Cash Cow "NIMASA" after running as The Gubernatorial Candidate of the APC in 2015
WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS, THESE FOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE OF RIVERS STATE. They might still be in Charge for at Least The Next 6 Years
AMAECHI is the Leader of APC in Rivers State
Wike is the Leader of PDP in Rivers State
From a Little Beginning, They bonded and later became The Strong Men of NOT JUST RIVERS POLITICS BUT Nigeria Politics
WHAT IS YOUR CIRCLE LIKE?
WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS?
START A CIRCLE OF GREATNESS TODAY, YOU MIGHT BE ON THE NEXT TRAIN(c)
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by fujirice: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
cjrane:
Please,
What does a "consultant" do to ask a state to give it 1.7 billion naira for consultation fee ?

Meanwhile civil servants working 40 hours every week are not just paid N18,000 a month, they are sometimes owed for 12 months as if they are not human beings.

Please God help Nigeria from high level kworruption!

Did you read the article to end?
If you did, you wouldn't be asking this.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by franchizy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls when does this happens.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by akilo1: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
I stand with magu
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by demefa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benue state account should join up too
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
chuksmad:
I know Delta State must be there

Uduaghan finished Delta State.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by badman007(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

Bros wait.. let's talk about this money
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by badman007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
EFCC OOOHH.. Arrest, please arrest them. Arrest somebody. Arrest anybody. Pls just arrest.

My mama dey cry, no light, poor teacher. Her salary is so small and it's always two months late. I'd really love to shoot somebody, EFCC pls help me. Pls help us.
E no go better for Uduaghan, Okowa & Ibori

wth?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by bigpicture001: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
did anyone notice that the affected states are the oil rich pdp states... thought the 1st scandal on this issue was about some western and Northern states...why we're thier access not freezed... apc and thier moves to strangle the financial power houses of pdp now that pdp is back..
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by dirtyhokage(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
What happened to Kogi's acct?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by iswallker(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
kafiz1:
dose states eeh,lawd av mercy buh op kogi shud equaly join dem wit immediate effect

Its a way for these governors to pay themselves. Who owns those companies that got the injunction? Former and present governors and cronies..don't be fooled...
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by PDJT: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
-I'm not surprise one bit. Okezie Ikpeazu, the supposed Abia State governor hasn't paid Abia State Teachers & Pensioners for 7 & 14 months respectively; the least you can expect from any government. This is so because the Zoo government has no laws to make non-payment of employees illegal and a jail-able offence. No accountability. No transparency.

-I can't wait for Biafra!
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by PDJT: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
badman007:
EFCC OOOHH.. Arrest, please arrest them. Arrest somebody. Arrest anybody. Pls just arrest.

My mama dey cry, no light, poor teacher. Her salary is so small and it's always two months late. I'd really love to shoot somebody, EFCC pls help me. Pls help us.
E no go better for Uduaghan, Okowa & Ibori

wth?

-Una dey enjoy oo. Try Abia State. Secondary school teachers haven't been paid a kobo for this year calendar month. Pensioners? There case na God go judge am personally.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
bigpicture001:
did anyone notice that the affected states are the oil rich pdp states... thought the 1st scandal on this issue was about some western and Northern states...why we're thier access not freezed... apc and thier moves to strangle the financial power houses of pdp now that pdp is back..
Apart from delta state,is abia and cross river oil rich? Cross river no longer have oil while that of abia is miniscule,not up to 5 percent of our total oil production.delta state governor is the worst governor alongside yahaya bello.he is busy commissioning private projects instead of govt projects.am sure the delta bailout fund is either in ibori's account or in a fixed deposit.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by akmath: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Meanwhile in the other news Arsenal won chelsea yesterday.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by cjrane: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
fujirice:

Did you read the article to end?
If you did, you wouldn't be asking this.

Dude, Don't be silly!
Can a governor legally sign away a whopping N1.7 billion naira of the people's money?

If you work as MD in your father's company and went to a lawyer or "Consultant" who says i will take 30% of your father's wealth for my money and you agree. Should he now take 30% of your father's wealth without a written consent from him as the owner of the company agreeing to such hefty cum fraudulent payout? Why wasn't your father consulted before the deal was struck if this were a straightforward deal? Why didn't the "Consultant" name a stipulated or even estimated amount in which they needed to take 30% instead on criminally avoiding any mention of the funds? if it were N100 naira they were seeking, would they settle for 30% of the amount without mentioning that they will be paid xxxx amount after they had received their N30 naira? Does your father's money belong to you because you work for him?

For such hefty fee as 30% of an entire state's resources to be taken, the State House of Assembly MUST ratify such agreement that borders on hefty theft of billions of naira of the people's money.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Halilu ejo, biko pls give a similar order for Kogi State accounts........thanks in anticipation
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by aragonchuks(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anikulhapo:
All Governors in Nigeria are thieves
Especially the 4mer governor of Abia..
As d man short reach em still d thif money
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by xakakes: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
gurunlocker:
This Delta state is so useless, despite the huge amount of allocation they get....
I think you should mind the choice of your words,how can you describe a whole people(State) as useless?instead of facing the governor and his politicians!I am proudly Deltan and I am not useless and so it is my family is not useless.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by gurunlocker: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
xakakes:
I think you should mind the choice of your words,how can you describe a whole people(State) as useless?instead of facing the governor and his politicians!I am proudly Deltan and I am not useless and so it is my family is not useless.

Obviously, I am talking about the state government in terms of development, allocations they get and they are still owning this huge amount despite the fact that oil is from that area... Now you get it? I didn't say Deltan, I said delta state...
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by ican2020: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
When will good news ever come out from Okowa?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by 400billionman: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abia state does not have good roads again.

Even the state capital that TA Orji used to patch Umuahia roads with Cement, this current governor does not patch anything.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State by fujirice: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
cjrane:

Dude, Don't be silly!
Can a governor legally sign away a whopping N1.7 billion naira of the people's money?

If you work as MD in your father's company and went to a lawyer or "Consultant" who says i will take 30% of your father's wealth for my money and you agree. Should he now take 30% of your father's wealth without a written consent from him as the owner of the company agreeing to such hefty cum fraudulent payout? Why wasn't your father consulted before the deal was struck if this were a straightforward deal? Why didn't the "Consultant" name a stipulated or even estimated amount in which they needed to take 30% instead on criminally avoiding any mention of the funds? if it were N100 naira they were seeking, would they settle for 30% of the amount without mentioning that they will be paid xxxx amount after they had received their N30 naira? Does your father's money belong to you because you work for him?

For such hefty fee as 30% of an entire state's resources to be taken, the State House of Assembly MUST ratify such agreement that borders on hefty theft of billions of naira of the people's money.
Bros, everything no be corruption or thievery as you are trying to paint it. And using arrogance to mask your ignorance doesn't help your argument either.
Do some reading and have an open mind about issues so that you can contribute soundly when in a public forum. Do have a wonderful day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo / After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.