Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Car Not Starting (mazda 3 2005) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Not Starting (mazda 3 2005) (841 Views)

Car Not Starting / Nissan Primera P11-144 Not Starting / Car Not Accelerating Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Not Starting (mazda 3 2005) by okekeeugene: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello House,

I desperately need help. My car is a mazda 3 2005 model. it began to jerk during motion one afternoon. mechanic said it was to fuel pump. the fuel pump was changed after which the car wouldn't start at all. we have have reprogrammed the brainbox. now the car will start and go off within 3 seconds. mechanic is saying the problem is the valves in the engine. i am confused. i am starting to think that mechanic is just as confused. please can anyone help?
Re: Car Not Starting (mazda 3 2005) by nurey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Prior to the no start issue, was the check engine indicator on? If you don't understand what am saying, which lights were always on when the car was in a good working condition. You can snap your instrument panel and indicate the error lights showing on it.

Also have you tried scanning the car and has a knowledgeable rewire checked whether it is due to electrical lapses (burnt fuse and relay)

Why should the brain box be reprogrammed what test did he carry out that it needs reprogramming. If you are not sure he did any, the simple answer to your question which you already know but praying it isn't so is that the mechanic is working blindly and the end result is a Mazda 3 part store right in your sitting room grin you go change part Taya.

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Reports 10 Top Picks: Best Cars Of 2017(video) / Of Comeuppance And Other Victories / Mitsubishi Considering Rebuilding The Lancer To An Suv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.