Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Piece Of Job For A Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Piece Of Job For A Programmer (888 Views)

I Need A Programmer Who Is Good In NLP / I Need A Programmer To Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ascek(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
I want a programmer who can write a code or script to be incorporated into my website that can enable users of the website to upload photographs like jpg, JPEG etc and or pdf file to the website for conversion in to a flipping book. The resultant flipping book should be responsive, and should have full screen option, single or double flip option, auto play option and Facebook and Twitter share capabilities showing the preview page when shared instead of links. Also, as preparation for upload of pictures , users should be able to write on the pictures, especially the first image or picture to be used as cover page for the flipping book. It should work well on mobile. Flipping book should be able to load very fast and free flowing without crashing. It should be able to adapt for mobile app in the future.
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by globalink: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am interested contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
testing 123
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by excanny: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
I just handled a similar project lately. Whatsapp/call me 07030595988. Lets discuss more.
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ascek(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
dhtml18:
testing 123
LOL what does this mean?
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ascek(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
globalink:
I am interested contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
I have your contact. I will contact you
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ascek(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
excanny:
I just handled a similar project lately. Whatsapp/call me 07030595988. Lets discuss more.

I have your contact. I will contact you
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2017
ascek:
I want a programmer who can write a code or script to be incorporated into my website that can enable users of the website to upload photographs like jpg, JPEG etc and or pdf file to the website for conversion in to a flipping book. The resultant flipping book should be responsive, and should have full screen option, single or double flip option, auto play option and Facebook and Twitter share capabilities showing the preview page when shared instead of links. Also, as preparation for upload of pictures , users should be able to write on the pictures, especially the first image or picture to be used as cover page for the flipping book. It should work well on mobile. Flipping book should be able to load very fast and free flowing without crashing. It should be able to adapt for mobile app in the future.

Let's do this.

Call/WhatsApp: 08163817293
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ghostcode(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
good morning everyone my name is BLESSING EMMANUEL and I AM A DEVELOPER that develop any kind of software using java vb.net etc , i create software for companies and for store,supermarket etc join email @omotayoblessing11@gmail.com or call this number 08067408492,08132682943
java is a high level programming language that can take huge amount of data storage without crashing or anything and it can work on any platform
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by ghostcode(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
good morning everyone my name is BLESSING EMMANUEL and I AM A DEVELOPER that develop any kind of software using java vb.net etc , i create software for companies and for store,supermarket etc join email @omotayoblessing11@gmail.com or call this number 08067408492,08132682943
java is a high level programming language that can take huge amount of data storage without crashing or anything and it can work on any platform
ponzi script for sale
Re: A Piece Of Job For A Programmer by carlosSeyi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
join us on whatsapp for ideas shared by entrepreneurs!!! who knows you maybe connecting with your future cofounder
https:///4Qu8Wk6682LHlZeFBtHEWv
https:///4Qu8Wk6682LHlZeFBtHEWv
NB: ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED, WILL BE KICKED OUT IF FOUND UNWANTED

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have What It Takes To Join Our Team ? / Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same / Developers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.