Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) (13554 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police / Osinbajo Condemns Manchester Terrorist Attack / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by argob44(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
The Acting President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo has sent a heartfelt message to victims of the Anambra, Ozubulu church massacre on Sunday.

Osinbajo condemned the despicable act of violence, and commiserates with the families of the victims, and the people and Government of Anambra State.

The acting president also assured Nigerians that the perpetrators of the heinous crime would be brought to justice. Prof Osinbajo wrote on Twitter:

see more - http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/08/osinbajo-sends-heartfelt-message-victims-ozubula-church.html

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by pinkbae(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dey shld do sumtin abt it,some pple re jst so cruel
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Caustics: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
sad
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by nextprince: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
God bless the gov of Anambra state,
God bless the ag president
God bless The Nigerian police
Long live Anambra state
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank you Mr Ag president hope our IPOB brothers will have good istening ears and shun all the illegal acts.

To be a good citizens is not hard, all you need to to do is respect the country constitution.

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Mr Ag president

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria

One Nigeria we shall remain.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by joeprince23(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
osinbade is it now you are condemning ur own after 24hrs....
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by No1Tribalist: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Osinbanjo should say the truth. This was the handiwork of Affonjjas from Osun, on the orders of Bola Tinubu. Why is everyone lying about this attack? All of the killings is to stop Nnamdi Kanu and put him against Fulani herdsmen. Nnamdi Kanu must not tarry. The Land of Yeeasrael is about to come! The most developed country in the world is almost here. A country where there will be no drugs, mud houses, erosion, crime and polithiefians.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wa oo

Kudos to the Acting President
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Jerrypolo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kudos to the Ag. President for finally "Finding" time to respond to an issue of this magnitude after well over 24hrs.

But well, it is better late than never.
But sir, I find most of your tweets uninspiring and I strongly doubt you were behind those tweets directly.

In a normal setting, (Nigeria is not normal) when isolated cases like these comes up, the leader of the country suspends his programs for the day and goes to the people.

Why does he go to the people?

1. To reassure them of their
(a) Safety and
(b) Importance

2. To show solidarity.
(a) Making big statements
(b) Giving assurances of government's commitment to ending violence and insecurity while giving orders for the immediate arrest of the perpetuators of the dastardly act.
(c) Open a formal federal investigation into the killings with a view of ending it.

Looking at those tweets, you will see a government that has lost touch with the governed.

How can a whole Ag. President say

"I have been assured..."

Mr Ag.President, it is you who is supposed to be assuring people not the other way round.

He further said..

"I am sorry for your loss...."

Like seriously? "Yours"?

Are you condoling with Cameroonians?.

We have not talked about assurances to foreign investors and businesses that it is safe and just an isolated case while working behind the scenes to make such it is such.

Do you think they (The Killers) won't hear tomorrow that "Bishop" is in the market square and go there and open fire?.

We joke with everything. This is not an Anambra matter.
It is a drug cartel related matter hence an issue of national security.

Let's not treat this with gloves for kids on.

Your handlers are messing you up sir.

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
The perpetrators must pay for this crime
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
lol
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
naxo
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by budusky05(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good one.

IPOB Fools acting like there fellow northerners, claiming to be Jews

Try this ur nonsense for Jerusalem

U go know the difference between Jews and IPOB
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Jerrypolo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
God bless the gov of Anambra state, God bless the ag president God bless The Nigerian police Long live Anambra state Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Why did you omit the President from the "Blessings"?.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by remi1444: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Lorechino(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
let the investigation be spiritual simple
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by FirstFlatonja: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
E don do naaa haba.

Almost everyone is condemning the attacks forgetting that Nigerians are dying on daily basis from all kinds of of societal and government failures, yet no one is condemning those.

Ozubulu attack was bad, but pls who will speak for the others?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by demsid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good. Everybody is condemning yes me too condemn am but if I open thread for my condemnation I no go make front page
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Because they are praying for Buhari to die. Forget all these " I AM A PATRIOT" they are forming. Its all politics of strategy.

They are very much aware that once Buhari resigns or Dies, they will pull a Jonathan on their Northern masters.

Then people like Omenka and Hoe Igbokwe will now come to start singing on how Tinubu is the master strategist by tactically getting the Yorubas another shot at presidency by being "Sophisticated". Thats the honest reality.

My only annoyance is that they are using my Igbo brothers as Pawns in this Very Dangerous Political Game!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by nextprince: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

He is already blessed.

A retired military head of states,

Pet minister

Ptf boss

Now a president at 75, though sick at the moment, and being treated by the state.

If I can achieve half of this in my life time, I will consider myself blessed. grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Israeljones(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
we dont want condemnation again e don do...they will condemn now and go silence after...
we want action, swift response... those people must be apprehended
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by SenatorM(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Osinbanjo should say the truth. This was the handiwork of Affonjjas from Osun, on the orders of Bola Tinubu. Why is everyone lying about this attack? All of the killings is to stop Nnamdi Kanu and put him against Fulani herdsmen. Nnamdi Kanu must not tarry. The Land of Yeeasrael is about to come! The most developed country in the world is almost here. A country where there will be no drugs, mud houses, erosion, crime and polithiefians.

Also to be on our own not to share same country with Ritualist, Dirty ,Skull and Human part Miners, Rapist, Badoo, Thugs, Armed Robbers inspired by Shina Rambo and godogodo and torn faces.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by No1Tribalist: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
Also to be on our own not to share same country with Ritualist, Dirty ,Skull and Human part Miners, Rapist, Badoo, Thugs, Armed Robbers inspired by Shina Rambo and godogodo and torn faces.

Of course. Affonjaz own is too much sef. Na only dem waka come?

Why can't the coneheads imitate the flatronnz and learn how not to be ritualists, dirty and thuggish? Can't they see how "developed" the land of the rising portor-portor is?

Infact both Afonnjaz and Yeebooes need to learn from the Abokkiz on how to live life like normal cows that they all are.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Handsome man, we believe you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
State Police please.

Restructure the country and they dont listen. You campaigned to restructure the country then you get there and do something else.

Which type of Pastor is this ?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by SenatorM(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

Of course. Affonjaz own is too much sef. Na only dem waka come?

Why can't the Coneheads imitate the Igbos and learn how not to be ritualists, skull mine,rapists,dirty and thuggish? Can't they see how "skull mined" the land of the fallen Oduduwa is?

Infact both Afonnjaz and Yeebooes need to learn from the Abokkiz on how to live life like normal cows that they all are.

Very True,I agree with you on this@Bolded
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by chuose2: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
THIS FAKE REDEEMED PASTOR HAS FOUND HIS VOICE!

HE COULD NOT CONDEMN THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS BY FULANI HERDSMEN.

OSINBANJO & HIS DOLLAR LOVING ADEBOYE COULD NOT EVEN CONDEMN THE KILLING OF THEIR OWN PASTOR IN ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by No1Tribalist: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

Very True,I agree with you on this@Bolded

That's the truth of the matter. Afonnjaz and Flatroonz are not behaving like the real cows that they are. THey need to learn from the Abookiis.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Kaybee14(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God comfort the bereaved families.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Nevee: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
This was very much expected, verbal condemnation (as usual), only that the Chief Security Officer of the state (Mr. President) is not around to pass the message which could have perhaps been through his special adviser on media.The truth still remains that our leaders do not put much premium on the lives of the citizens. I can only hope this case isn't swept under the carpet and when investigations are concluded, the actual perpetrators would be brought to book, not just a case of "na big man wey pass law dey involved". There is a moral obligation on our media too to follow this issue to it's tail end.

Nigeria!!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Chivadoski(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
God bless the gov of Anambra state,
God bless the ag president
God bless The Nigerian police
Long live Anambra state
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Seem indeed you hv repented .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / Boris Johnson: Nigeria Can Be A Renewable Superpower / Ugbekpe-ekperi: Remembering Dele Giwa 29 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.