Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret (46394 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by fortifiedng: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
In 2016, Nigerian pop star, D'banj secretly tied the knot with his boo, Didi Kilgrow.

Now that he's had a son named Daniel, D'banj who recently returned to Nigeria after months in the United States was a guest on BEAT FM where he said he kept his marriage a secret because he didn’t want the complications and attention of a celebrity relationship.

In his words, ‘I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated’.

'You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. ‘I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her'.

View source >>>>>> http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/08/why-i-kept-my-marriage-to-didi-secret.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Nwodosis(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
If keeping it secret will keep the marriage my dear, continue keeping it secret! We have had enough failed celebrity marriages.

341 Likes 21 Shares

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Laryne(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wisdom!
Saved yourself a huge cost and also helped other celebrities to save by not flying to Shangai for your wedding.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Rtopzy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Koko master

6 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by femolacqua(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
That was a wise decision you took, D'banj.

40 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Babachukwu: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
okay na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by BetterHalf: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very fine couple, the girl particularly is such an amazing beauty..

May God bless your union

I just can't wait to get married cry
I am ready.
Oya, come let us go.... wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017

May God bless your union

37 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by luvinhubby(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is your life and your marriage, how you keep it does not concern me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by kally90(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Front page things.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by No1Tribalist: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
These afonjja celebs wee not kee me with laughter ooo. You can't try this in the developed republic of the Yeast na.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by budusky05(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Do will mine be

Ok
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ShakurM(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sorry, still on the Neymar bandwagon grin

Me teaching my son his ABC
Completed version

A for Adidas
B for Back pass
C for crossing
D for Dribbling He must learn by fire by force...

E for Extra Time
F for Foul
G for Goal
H for Half Time
I for I must play football
J for jumping
K for kick his leg
L for leg over
M for marking
N for nodding
O for Offside
P for penalty
Q for quick pass
R for refereee
S for snake bite
T for team work
U for United
V for victory
W for World Cup
X for Xianjsu Chinese club
Y for Y always me?
Z for Zaragoza is not my portion

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by auntysimbiat(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
okay oo
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Jaybeee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
God bless ur marriage koko master.. OGA DON JAZZY WE STILL DEY WAIT... banky slf don go.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Winnyluv(f): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Great couple
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Moneytize: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wisdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Sultty(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Turtle necked mama's boy grin

6 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Selfish boy, didnt wanna spend money on drinks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ekems2017(f): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's no more a secret now. The world now knows you are married to Didi.
Wish you a bissfull marriage.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Bhella5(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Congratulations
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Lanretoye(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
according to the first paragraph,what I understand is that you don't want who does not know the beginning to know the end.
after my comment I read tru the last paragraph then I discovered that I just wasted my time.
someone should just go to shoprite and ask how much is a wife,I need to buy one for this guy.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who give a fucvk?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by shadrach77: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wise decision
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
This guy with his burial songs...I Should have invited him for my grand mothers burial sad

3 Likes

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by lenghtinny(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's not a lie angry
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by shaklisco(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
nice one,koko master.
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by yebokos(f): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
WHAT A NICE REASON...WORTH KEEPING grin
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by gonnas4eva: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
She's rili Gorgeous. Koko Master, U knw beta thing jor. God bless ur union.
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by burqueenx(f): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry

1 Share

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by gonnas4eva: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
folakemigeh:

May God bless your union

Bae, Im here oo. Lets tie d knot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Wizkid, Timaya Ignore Davido On His Birthday / Van Vicker's Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.