Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Your 20s Is The Perfect Time To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your 20s Is The Perfect Time To Start A Business (308 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / Reasons Why Your 20s Is The Best Time To Start Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your 20s Is The Perfect Time To Start A Business by SynCityNg: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Before I decided to leave college to start my first business, I went to my Uncle Todd for advice. He wasn’t an entrepreneur, but he played tight end for the Oakland Raiders and was the most successful person I knew.

He asked me how much money I thought I’d earn in my first year. I gave him an estimate. He then asked what I’d do if my business failed, and how long it would it would take me to know that it was a losing proposition. I told him I figured that I’d know within a year or two at most, and that I’d just go back to school if it happened. Then he said, ”Why in the heck wouldn’t you do it, then? You’re in your early 20s. This is the only period in your life that you have.

http://syncityng.com/2017/08/07/20s-perfect-time-start-business/

(1) (Reply)

A New Approach To Sms Shortcode Earning / Afreximbank Introduces $300m Equity Offering To Nigerian Investors / Dividend, Retained Earnings Crisis Hits Wema, Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.