Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. (2895 Views)

Ipob Leader, Nnamdi KANU Lied About Uzodinma Bowing For Almajiri On Facebook / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Kanu Lied:Nigeria Has Never Collected Any Tax From igbo In The Last 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
They said Fulani, the said Nigerian govt, the said Afonja.

But the truth is out. It was drugs, the Nigerian drug cartel in South Africa came to settle a score with EbubeChukwuzor Ozobulu. Unfortunately his father and siblings were the collateral damage amongst other church goers.

His father came to church in his car and the killers assumed he was in the building. They came in and sprayed everyone . Over 8 dead including children.

The drug baron has built 3 catholic churches with drug proceeds and a road leading to one of the churches. Also donated a building for 'banks' in the area to 'use' grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Seguntimmy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
we don't even know which story we should go for among all these revelations
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by bkool7(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
we don't even know which story we should go for among all these revelations

Between Kanu and Igbos?

Because both now have two version of Ohaeze and Fulani

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by CrtlAltDel: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
I believe this version… short and precise grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Justuceleague2: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Correct yarning
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

Between Kanu and Igbos?

Because both now have two version of Ohaeze and Fulani

Fulani. ... u guys better wake up. This just shows the world the level at which the east is engaged in illegal drug trafficking.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by rusher14: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Important to note,is that the governor of the state, Willie Obiano, made this conclusion himself right in at the teaching hospital where some of the victims were receiving treatment.

Obiano spoke over a public address system when he made this pronouncement.

If the people thought otherwise they would have groaned or revolted.

Clearly, the community concurs with this version of the event.

You can check it out on Channels TV.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2017
If it was a drug baron... Why didnt the gunmen goto his house or father house, why has obiano refuse to arrest him, okay obiano declared that it was drug war 2hrs when he arrived at the church, that means he know what is going on in his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
If it was a drug baron... Why didnt the gunmen goto his house or father house, why has obiano refuse to arrest him, okay obiano declared that it was drug war 2hrs when he arrived at the church, that means he know what is going on in his state.
Bro, Obiano knows much more than any of us in security matters in Anambra. He is the state numero uno security officer. He had addressed the state yesterday and emphasised it was a drug war promising to get to it's root. Let's believe him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2017
obyrich:
Bro, Obiano knows much more than any of us in security matters in Anambra. He is the state numero uno security officer. He had addressed the state yesterday and emphasised it was a drug war promising to get to it's root. Let's believe him.
then my question is why has him not arrest the guy called bishop
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by net282: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2017
We never know the truth yet, but which ever way it goes those hoodlums will face the law of nature, kama must follow them, but in nutshell been greedy after biz is bad, if what I heard is the fact
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by seunmsg(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

So Bishop will just sit down there in Ozubulu and be waiting for Obiano and police to come and arrest him, right? Is that how easy it is to arrest a drug baron anywhere in the world? Seriously, some of you guys need to start putting on your thinking caps before commenting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
only his followers believe him.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by ODVanguard: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Chai! Narco-terrorism don enter SE from SA. Chimo! shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by rusher14: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

Where do you guys hide your brain at vital moments?

Hasn't it been said countless times that the said 'Bishop' was in the country but had skipped out the night before?

Why do you guys love to leave the important piece of information out of your analysis?

Is this so your emotion takes prominence?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
seunmsg:

So Bishop will just sit down there in Ozubulu and be waiting for Obiano and police to come and arrest him, right? Is that how easy it is to arrest a drug baron anywhere in the world? Seriously, some of you guys need to start putting on your thinking caps before commenting.
bro 4get all this obiano knows what happen.. And only God can judge...
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by obyrich(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Bishop is not the assailant in this case but the target. I'm sure he will invite him for questioning to aid in disclosing the details of the killers. Bishop is still being haunted by the gang and may have sneaked out of the country immediately after the attack.

I trust the governor will do a thorough job here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by adadike281(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
obyrich:
The reason why I believed Obiano is that all ozubulus I met on Sunday are saying d same thing. in fact, they said that the drug lord they came for just departed on Friday d 4th of August, 2 days before d incident
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by adadike281(f): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Bishop left for south Africa on d 4th of August, two days before d incident
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
adadike281:
Bishop left for south Africa on d 4th of August, two days before d incident
Okay.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by saymax(f): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
seunmsg:

U just took d words out of my mouth. Ppl n dia misplaced judgement fueled by biased minds. Smh.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2017
TheCabal:
They said Fulani, the said Nigerian govt, the said Afonja.

But the truth is out. It was drugs, the Nigerian drug cartel in South Africa came to settle a score with EbubeChukwuzor Ozobulu. Unfortunately his father and siblings were the collateral damage amongst other church goers.

His father came to church in his car and the killers assumed he was in the building. They came in and sprayed everyone . Over 8 dead including children.

The drug baron has built 3 catholic churches with drug proceeds and a road leading to one of the churches. Also donated a building for 'banks' in the area to 'use' grin

Anyone who built 3 churches and tar roads for his people has washed his money and deeds clean. Those who killed the people in that church wants to use the guy as a 'reason' and a 'cause'. After 911 was masterminded by Osama...right ? Think deeply friend.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by udumosam23(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
I still don't understand.

1. Did everyone knows that the bishop of a guy is a druglord (even the governor and the church) before the attack? If yes both the church leaders and the governor should be held responsible for aiding and abating crime. If no then it leads to the next question.

2. How did they know and come to conclusion without the arrest of anyone the drug is the reason for killing, and the people came particularly for the bishop guy?
Or did the gun men mention his name while shooting?

3. They appear to have preknowlege of the incident as they knew it was the reason the bishop guy flew outta the country, what security modalities did they put in place to fore install the occurrence and put the public to safety, for as it appears even the father of the bishop guy knew what was coming hence his disappearance from the church.

4. The people murdered where they the ones close to the relatives, beneficiaries of the relatives wealth, or they're just close to the entrance of the church?

5. There had been no time the government of Nigeria has been this swift to respond to incidence like this even when an entire community was massacred, why is this particular case different?

6. How many people were actually killed? How many people did the killing? How did they come and how did they leave? Who did they speak to and what did they say? How do they look like?

Let us stop politicising this issue, and look carefully into some details that aren't revealed yet, rather than just jump into conclusion.

For all I care, it can be an assisination attempt targeted at just one person for some unknown reasons. It could also be a political frame up. I just don't trust anybody on this one.

Let them carry out a careful investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by ameri9ja: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
We know
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:

Anyone who built 3 churches and tar roads for his people has washed his money and deeds clean. Those who killed the people in that church wants to use the guy as a 'reason' and a 'cause'. After 911 was masterminded by Osama...right ? Think deeply friend.

You stink
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by hakanai(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

You have to be smart to catch a thief. Also you need to have SUFFICIENT evidence to prosecute,As the pointers leading to him may not be adequate for an arrest or charge in court.Except you are interested in an arrest and bail justice.Think well,especially when you consider the man's status and our money loving SAN waiting to hear e don happen... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by meforyou1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
the 'bishop' guy is said to have gone back to south aafrica
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by obyrich(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
adadike281:
The reason why I believed Obiano is that all ozubulus I met on Sunday are saying d same thing. in fact, they said that the drug lord they came for just departed on Friday d 4th of August, 2 days before d incident
Eziokwu na-agba k'onwa. May God console the bereaved and may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by adadike281(f): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
obyrich:
Eziokwu na-agba k'onwa. May God console the bereaved and may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Amen! A lot of their boys are dead in south - Africa. I want to use this opportunity to implore anyone that have siblings in south Africa to start calling to make sure they are ok.
Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by obyrich(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
Amen! A lot of their boys are dead in south - Africa. I want to use this opportunity to implore anyone that have siblings in south Africa to start calling to make sure they are ok.
My dear ihe nke a gwuru ike.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. by MyNewJackeT: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
OP You go soon chop ban, This is not Evans that you guys used to play Ludo, any more news from this guy will be banned, only a fool will blame someone in South Africa for a terrorist attack in his house. Nobody in Anambra believes this your storyline so shut the fuckkkk up.

only a fool will post a picture of ALOYSIUS IKEGWUONU and call it. EBUBE CHUKWU OZOBULU

abi you think say we no dey read.
you are a demented, maggot.

he's not even from Anambra and has never been to Anambra before.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 12 Int. Airports, 8 In The North, 1 In South / CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt / PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.