Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

New Song By A Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Song By A Nairalander (386 Views)

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / 'Soapy': Naira Marley Set To Release New Song After Release From EFCC Detention / New Hausa Hip Hop Song By DJ Ab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Song By A Nairalander by cigaricon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXGua7bGcw0

pls the floor is open for comments

Re: New Song By A Nairalander by cigaricon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls mods I'll be glad if you guys help me push it. thanks
Re: New Song By A Nairalander by kafasama: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bros I say this in the nicest way possible. Music no be your calling. your voice so dry.. I once thought I my self was good in singing till I heard my self sing critically and I needed no one to tell me my voice sounded so dry. and it was even better than yours but was still dry to me. So I started making beats instead. unless you want to baptise yourself with the infamous auto tune. then I leave you with the fake rubbish and completely unappealing quavo's voice fans. Cheers!
Re: New Song By A Nairalander by cigaricon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
kafasama:
Bros I say this in the nicest way possible. Music no be your calling. your voice so dry.. I once thought I my self was good in singing till I heard my self sing critically and I needed no one to tell me my voice sounded so dry. and it was even better than yours but was still dry to me. So I started making beats instead. unless you want to baptise yourself with the infamous auto tune. then I leave you with the fake rubbish and completely unappealing quavo's voice fans. Cheers!
Thanks bro.I like your sincerity, but am keeping my voice

(1) (Reply)

Drake Performs Wizkid’s ‘come Closer’ To Large Crowd In Canada | Watch / Rapper's 1million Naira 'wo' Challenge Is Going Viral / Falz – Something Light Ft. Ycee (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.