Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook (34292 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by FakoMaybach1: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
I know facebook, if the person doesnt accept you, he or she will never see your message. But OP you are a wicked man and God go punish you, why did u not put the job on Nairaland, now slay mama don block u and u run to Nairaland for advice, in fact i will pray to God to punish u, wicked man. U for paste the job here and help real people ready to work, i paste jobs here to and it hurts me a lot that i havent helped anyone find a good job. But i know someday God will put me in a position to create thousands of Jobs and enrich families.

Op infact Go and hug transformer, that lady is dating davido she has 20 million for akant she does not need ur change, when u begin to paste jobs here then we can be friends

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Only weak men are quick to make comparisons to their girlfriends

If the girl was rude..fine...Watz about d beauty and intelligence...mtchewww undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by amerimex(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2017
This should be a lesson to us all, not to look down on people as you may not really know there potential or worth.
However if u wanna help someone, must u first add her on fbk? Added to you comparing her to your girl, @1:10.
U must upload pics of dem both for confirmation of ur rating and claims
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by brownhawk: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!
you mean I should be chasing u around to accept a favor?? who do u ladies think u are

lmao

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by nayosman: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Most Nigerian girls are stupid.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by GoldNiagara(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
What if she already has a good steady jab, plus I don't trust all these guys with random kindness to bae. So you can't find a guy that is qualified for the job, it must always be a bae. Dude has something up your sleeve.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by SilvanusII(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
So what else were u looking for if not to gain something? Last I checked, facebook users can send messages to ppl not on their friends' list. THEN, we know u had done ur part. Not this "I want to do her favor" nonsense you're spewing. Oshi
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by kabanayol9(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:
since she has blocked it, let me have the job pls, thank you.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Na by force to do job or to be friend.... see wahala. Guy, you are the one that needs to work on yourself. Is it not the same ecowas online application job. You talked like you are the owner of the firm.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

grin grin

Don't mind the op. He wanted to arrange the girl for serious nyashing under the pretence of helping an old friend.

She did the right thing cheesy

N10m salary a month job or not, who cares? She might be comfortable doing her N15k a month job... grin

She is not missing the N300k plus job. Op, has access to nairaland where he could've advertised the job but instead took his wahala to disturb an old primary school friend he wasn't even sure would be the right candidate for the job.

Op, your arse is blocked and if you are not careful, you'll be banned here as well.

In fact Seun send your antispam bot or your most wicked mod to ban this op.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:
There re two sides to a story!

No mind the op.

If we should investigate what really happened between both of them. You all will agree with me, that this op needs to be over blocked.
No girl will just block a guy like that, without reason. If u talk about ignore? Then I will understand but to block?

Op u don fucvk up with this babe in the past. And seriously with that kind of job, and money monthly, instead of giving it to someone, why not quickly go for French class online, use a laptop or even tab phone and start learning! . and do night vigils on top!
Learn French quickly and Inbetween the job sef.
Such salary is hard to come by.

You sef, no like yourself.. I swear!

Maybe she knows u want to fucvk and dump her like u did in the past. Once bitten, twice shy. She ain't that dumvb anymore.

Sighs if only I had such job opportunity. I would have done the needful by now.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:

How do you know she's not well off , she may be doing a 700k job already

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by GoldNiagara(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2017
You can't miss what you don't know about.

6 Likes

To inform her about the job, not to give her the job...they are too different things.

Besides what makes you believe she isn't doing something better, and more fulfilling.

Finally, Op, forget that yarn, you wan use say u get info about job (no be say u get leg, same job wey dey online everywhere) take toast the babe, e pain you as she block you.
Na those kind babe I dey like.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BlaQWolf: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I think there's age limit.
If I heard her correctly, she said it's from 18 to Thirty-something years.
I will still ask her though if the job is still available.

Let me be your friend nah
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by matrixme(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
please let's learn to name our threads well. Should have been "one Nigerian slay queen blocked a client offering her a job of #393,000 on Facebook".
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
kabanayol9:

since she has blocked it, let me have the job pls, thank you.

Are you a woman? Did you attend same primary school with him? angry angry

What is your problem?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Originalsly: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
If someone sends you friend request.... and you are not interested in being their friend... what will you do?...what do you do? Up to this point ... haven't you come up with a better way you should've used to get your message across? I can see why she blocked you.... she lost the job opportunity because of your narrow minded approach.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by MxFactor: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
The job wasn't meant for her. shocked
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by jmaxjohn(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
She didn't block you.
If she did you won't even find her on fb.

So stop lying to us nigga

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by mark2sunny(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I think op is a liar from the bottomless pit, even if he isn't a liar, he has mental issues, it is people like you that would ask a girl for sex before helping her, because of a block button you started ranting like a bitch, if you had her best interest in mind you would have tried to get across to her whether or not you were blocked and explain things.

you were propably feeling like a god and her saviour hence your ego was bruised when she blocked you.

All I see here is op inflated ego and pride

Aunty
I came to pay you a visit at the psychiatric hospital where you were admitted since September 2012, I was informed that you escaped from the institute. Since then I and every member of the family have been looking for you.

Pls tell us where you are so we can come get you.

Thanks
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by etibaba(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Looks like we don't know how the block button works on FB. Op mind you if i block you, under no circumstances will you be able to search me out from your account. NEVER.
So i think you got things wrong here, she hasn't accepted your request probably she clicked not now.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by 1miccza: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!

She would probably do the same, some ladies are like that.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by muller101(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Op. Oh ! vous mentez encore, c'est ca?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Flaghouse1: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Meanwhile
Me:

Highly dissaapointed you acted so immature,why contact her on Facebook, don't you have her number to send text or call or better still get across to someone who can contact her to get in touch with her as regards the job offer.

My assessment of you is,you are egoistic .its people like you that will render people small assistance and make noise about it to the whole world .

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by sekem: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Mr. OP, why are you rushing into hasty conclusions?

Besides, I wonder what makes you think she'll even be interested in your offer in the first place?

My guy, to be honest with you, it seems like you sound so pained.

Did she deny you the opportunity to feel self-important for 'helping' someone plus including other things that might have followed?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by prettyem(f): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Yeah that was what I supposed to have done buh I didn't even think of it.
Maybe because I was excited about such a job; a part-time job that pays almost 400k per month.
I just sent her the friend request and she blocked me.
Even till now I still can't fathom what I did to her. We have never been in any relationship. She doesn't even trip me. Even in pimary school we weren't in the same class so am still confused as to why she blocked me.
Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.
@op if this is very true wit no alternative motive then the powers/strongman of her fathers house are at work.#babychristians/atheistswontunderstandthis
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by I888(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

No problem I will ask the woman.
bro, I have friend who is from Togo and speak fluent french. Please, help. The dude needs the job badly and has a little kid to cater for. He just left my area yesterday to go look for something to do at Lekki.

If you can drop me a line at eurobigdata at gmail.com I will appreciate it.

I am doing this on his behalf because he saved my life this Sunday as I was seriously ill and alone in the house. He, not also well, came to help me clean things up, make me pap and also scouted for over 2 hours just to get me drugs.

Help!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by kings11ng(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Meanwhile
Me:
what happened to using the inbox? or do u need to be accepted as fb friend before u can dm her?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Mac2016(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Meanwhile
Me:
please kindly invite my kid brother for the job. He graduated with BA French from Obafemi Awolowo University. God bless you
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

You sound like an emotional blackmailer.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

Exactly my thought...

How can you out-of-the-blues send a friend request to someone you were not chummy with? undecided

If you truly wanted to link her up with an opportunity you should have just sent her a message then take it from there...

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by idoncare440(f): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
phintohlar:
hahahahaha mi o le rerin (i can't laugh)
na tru na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate Job Recruitment 2016 / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.