Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries (6037 Views)

300 Sacked Lagos Street Sweepers Disowned / Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary / Photo: Cripples Serve As Street Sweepers In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by CarterKim(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Ambode is working

Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by JazzyPhizzle: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2017
I think the problem is with the LASG. For several months now, they have created so much uncertainty within waste management sector. For no apparent reason, LASG has 'terminated' the contracts of the current handlers, leaving the players that have invested so much, running losses. The question is "Instead of making improvements to an already working process, why disrupt it in it's entirety?". It's political (Fashola vs. Ambode) if you ask me.

I think Ambode should be blamed for the recent floods in Lagos to the extent that it is man-made.
Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by redsun(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Imagine! With all that back breaking work they do with witches brooms and the danger of being knocked down by untrained. Coupled with the toxic pollutants they inhale on daily basis.

It is treasonable and in charge must be made to face the wraths of law. (Lawlessness)
Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by stormborn28(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
it will never be well with dat contractor....I'm suspecting d leg of Tinubu in dis matter
Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by raphy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:

No go drink sniper ooo

Better move to Cotonou where no one knows you and start a new life.
guy I de think too much this days..I dont HV parents I need to fight like hell or giveup.
my friend a graduate looking for job the pas 2yrs was asking for help on social media non of his followers can help him etbeven 2k to pay tfare to get interview E drank sniper n die .he wrote a letter tht d country HV decayed.
Re: Lagos Street Sweepers Under LAMATA Protests Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries by Moreoffaith(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
raphy:
guy I de think too much this days..I dont HV parents I need to fight like hell or giveup.
my friend a graduate looking for job the pas 2yrs was asking for help on social media non of his followers can help him etbeven 2k to pay tfare to get interview E drank sniper n die .he wrote a letter tht d country HV decayed.

Bros even if na hard labor indulge in it, what doesnt kill a man makes him stronger remember.

When you finally survive the hard time and you make it i n life, that you friend will blame himself for giving up.

just keep grinding, one day story will surely change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certified Fillet, Plate And Pipe Welders! / Random Promotion At Workplace- How Has It Affected You? / Diamond Bank Sacks Over 400 Staff On Children's Day Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.