Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134710 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by taiedo1: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good afternoon, pls any info.about New Convenant School@ jakande, their renumeration and working condition? Pls help a Sis.,l got an invite. Thanks
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by shegzy519: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good afternoon all. Pls who knows Bachel Model College, Ifako-Ogba, Lagos. What's their working condition, remuneration like.
Thank you. @ hermosa7..@Tpappie...@Profandie..

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Ladyzinny: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
I need a teaching job,had B.sc(edu)in Edu/agric.
I reside in Kaduna, pls help me.
Ladyzinny1@gmail.com,thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Profandie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
shegzy519:
Good afternoon all. Pls who knows Bachel Model College, Ifako-Ogba, Lagos. What's their working condition, remuneration like.
Thank you. @ hermosa7..@Tpappie...@Profandie..
Bachel has a nice building at Ogba and I heard they have other branches around Lagos.
I don't know much about their working conditions but they look like nice people(those that interviewed me)
You will start with almost 40k

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ETLtd: 2:04am On Aug 21, 2017
A Primary/Secondary School based in Ogun State needs the service of a suitable candidate for the position below:

Job Title: Principal

Location: Ketu Adie-Owe, Off Atan-Lusada Road, Ogun State & Agosi Estate, Ifo, Ogun State

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND with PGD

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Qualifications
B.Ed with 5 years experience with .
M.Ed Very Advantageous.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to efo_s@yahoo.com

Only Serious, Qualified and Interested Candidates should apply. You can call 08135840964 for any inquiries.

Interview Comes Up by Wednesday, 23rd of August 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by winternationals(m): 5:46am On Aug 21, 2017
A fast growing Christian School located in OTA, close to canaland Ogun State, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title:
English teacher
Agricultural science
Fine Art teacher
mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Economics
Technology
Technical drawing
History
Government
Commerce
Maths Teacher

Requirements
BA.Ed/ B.Sc (Ed/)B.Ed/ NCE from a recognized higher institution.

Possess 3-5 years teaching experience in secondary school

excellent communication.

Application Closing Date
7th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to wschools2013@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by hepzystev(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Pojomojo:
Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 - 6, Junior and Senior High School.

Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith. As our motto indicates, the totality of our programmes here are geared towards enabling our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.

Librarian
Biology
Technical drawing
Yoruba language
Basic technology

QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 3 - 5 years
Location Lagos

Job Description

Details:

Mictec International Schools seeks to employ a competent librarian.

Duties will include:

Supporting students and staff to use information resources in order to promote learning and support colleagues with their planning of library based rersources.
Encouraging students to use the library often to support their learning.
Fostering an environment of creativity, innovation and openness to new ideas.
Establishing process and procedures for selection, acquisition, resource sharing.
Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines.
Have at least 3-5 years cognate experience

Method of Application
Applicants send their CVs to schoolhr@mictecschools.com within 2 weeks of this job advert
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by peacely(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Need an Entry-level teaching job in ogba

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
grafitti:
@pojomojo do they offer accommodation for teachers at lead-forte? Thanks
Not sure
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
A reputable hospital in Festac Town, Lagos Stete, requires the service of suitably qualieified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:

Job Title: Consultant Physician

Requirements
(Family Medicine) with the fellowship of either the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or West-Africa (Full-Time)
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: cghcareers247@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:

DIRECTOR OF STUDIES (ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAMME)
• Candidates for this post should posses a first degree in Education, Social Science, Pure Science or the Arts. A Masters (Degree and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
• They should have sound managerial and administrative ability,
• Candidates must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in a reputable secondary school or comparable institution
• They must also be eloquent computer literate, possess marketing skills and be familiar with requirements for admission into higher institutions in Nigeria and abroad,
• They must be zealous Christians,

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
• Candidates should possess relevant first and/or second degrees in Guidance Counseling from reputable universities
• They must have a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in a reputable secondary school or comparable institution,
• In addition, they must be computer literate

ACADEMIC STAFF Teachers
To teach:
*Physical & Health Education
*Computer Studies
*Agricultural Science
*French Language
• Candidates should possess relevant first and second degrees from reputable universities,
• They must he able to use ICT to enhance teaching and must have above five (5) years post qualification teaching experience,

Non-Academic Staff
HOUSE-FATHER/HOUSE-MOTHER
• Candidates should possess a first university degree with a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience,
• A retired qualified nurse could also apply,

LABORATORY ASSISTANTS
• Candidates should possess a minimum of NCE or OND with two or more years of relevant working experience in reputable organizations

PLUMBER
• Candidates should possess a minimum OND certificate or its equivalent and other relevant certificate(s) in the field,
• They are also required to have at least five years of relevant working experience in a formal school setting,

Remuneration and conditions of service are competitive and attractive.

Method of Application
Handwritten letter of application, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and a passport photograph, addressed to:

The Principal
Trinity International College
P.O. Box 259, Juli Pharmacy
Ikeja, Lagos

Or to:

C/o Trinity Educational Services Ltd. (TESL)
Liaison Office
10 Adekunle Fajuyi Way
G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos

Or by

e-mail to: trinity.tricol@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by adakoleagbenu: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
cool
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by winternationals(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
A fast growing Christian School located in OTA, close to canaland Ogun State, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:
English teacher
Agricultural science
Fine Art teacher
mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Economics
Technology
Technical drawing
History
Government
Commerce
Maths Teacher

Requirements
BA.Ed/ B.Sc (Ed/)B.Ed/ NCE from a recognized higher institution.

Possess 3-5 years teaching experience in secondary school
excellent communication.

Interview date: Friday 22nd September 2017

Note: only selected candidates will receive email for interview invite

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to wschools2013@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
peacely:
Need an Entry-level teaching job in ogba
I NEED TEACHING JOB IN OGBA
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ckeedee: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please I need a teaching job in Portharcourt, I can teach all science subject including Math.Abeg you people should help a brother
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Greatzeus(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
clementbiola:
I NEED TEACHING JOB IN OGBA
There is a position for chemistry and Basic Tech teacher at Gibraltar Secondary School,off-Oyemekun.
Principal's no:08032671767.
Anyone interested should call him and tell him you saw the info online.
Got this info from an insider,this is not my number but the principal's
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by eboniest(f): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Pls I need a teaching job at Ikorodu, B.Tech (SLT) I can teach maths and biology .
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by OluwaloseAyo: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services rendered and experiences we offer.

Duly Certified Trainers are need for the following courses;

Engineering Design (AutoCAD Electrical, STAADPRO, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArchiCAD, Revit Architecture)
Networking: CCNA (Routing & Switching), CCNA (Wireless), CCNP, CCIE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CCENT
Web Design and Development: HTML 5, CSS, JSCRIPT
Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment
Project Management: PMP, PRINCE 2, CAPM
Accounting: SAGE PEACHTREE, QUICKBOOKS
DataBase: ORACLE, MySQL
Microsoft Office Tools : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc
Adobe: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design
Digital Marketing

Requirements:

• Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:

Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
i can teach chemistry, maths , further maths and physics ... I need teaching vacancy in ogba and its environ.....
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
OluwaloseAyo:
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services rendered and experiences we offer.

Duly Certified Trainers are need for the following courses;

Engineering Design (AutoCAD Electrical, STAADPRO, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArchiCAD, Revit Architecture)
Networking: CCNA (Routing & Switching), CCNA (Wireless), CCNP, CCIE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CCENT
Web Design and Development: HTML 5, CSS, JSCRIPT
Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment
Project Management: PMP, PRINCE 2, CAPM
Accounting: SAGE PEACHTREE, QUICKBOOKS
DataBase: ORACLE, MySQL
Microsoft Office Tools : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc
Adobe: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design
Digital Marketing

Requirements:

• Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:

Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by NegeduGrace(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pojomojo:
Based on the voting results and popular demand, this is a continuation of the previous thread
Mod please don't close thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs
please I need a teaching job with accommodation in lagos.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by komzy589(m): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Any teaching job in Warri and environ; Chemistry, Mathematics, Basic tech, Basic Sci. Please hit me on komepalmer@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
You will get it. B e patient.
NegeduGrace:
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes, try google.
komzy589:
Any teaching job in Warri and environ; Chemistry, Mathematics, Basic tech, Basic Sci. Please hit me on komepalmer@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by beacon02(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which subject can you teach?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ckeedee: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls I need a teaching job with accommodation in Lagos, I can teach Physics, Chemistry, Math and Further math..Pls I want to change environment pls.Help a brother.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by NegeduGrace(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
beacon02:

all the subjects in basic classes including french.

I have NCE in primary education
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Profandie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
beacon02:

Hi beacon
I am a Masters student of Education, having a first degree in Education/Accounting.
I am also interested in teaching jobs in Lagos.
Pls respond
Regards,. Andrew
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by adakoleagbenu: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi. I am amazing teacher. I believe having knowledge is one thing, the ability to satisfactorily transfer it is a different ball game. This is what I am very good at. My mother has been a teacher and school administrator for over 20yrs so I guess it's natural to me. I did an amazing job during my service year. I met a school in dire need of teachers, but handicapped and unable to afford the required number of teachers. At a point I was handling Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Biology, Geography and Economics.

In summary, i am in need of a teaching job in or around Lagos. If it comes with accommodation I will be glad, but that is not a hindrance to me. I can comfortably teach Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Biology Geography and Economics. I possess impeccable communication skills and a keen eye for detail. I will be grateful if anyone on this platform can help me out. You may know someone who can help out.

PLS do not hesitate to contact me. My email is : adakoleagbenu@yahoo.com

You can also quote me please. Thank You
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
pls who know salary package of highland college@ college road, ijaiye, lagos
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
clementbiola:
pls who know salary package of highland college@ college road, ijaiye, lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.