Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick (32749 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by ayolatv: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian lady, Angela Nwosu says any lady who complains about a man with small penis is a gold digger.

The lady who is quite popular for her sexual lectures added that such a lady is materialistic and can never be contented with what she has in life.

She said: “Any Lady who complains about men with small penis is a gold digger. She is materialistic and can never be contented with what she has in life. A man did not create himself. He cannot choose his penis. It was God who put it.” Hear all she has to say.

Video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EepZg9uR4l8

Source: www.ayola.tv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Zeze06(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2017
no one should ever settle for less when you can always have more...

FTC... Driver akwai mai sauka!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
no one should ever settle for less when you can always have more...
That more you think you have, some others have much more than that. Anybody settling with you is settling for less.

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by nrexzy: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Just here to look
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by massive1019(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
this is serious oooooo
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Zeze06(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
That's the more reason nobody should settle for less...

eph12:

That more you think you have, some others have much more than that. Anybody settling with you is settling for less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
That's the more reason nobody should settle for less...

Good. So if you're short it's either you find a way to increase your height or you kill yourself right?

60 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by pocohantas(f): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
What's the correlation between prick size and gold digging?
Do men now ejaculate money?

She has a point in a way...but, sex is very important to some women. If she desires a big one that would hit and reach every angle, while creating lasting fulfilment...so be it.

Problem is, sometimes a borehole considers every prick small.
And a prick that looks like overused eye pencil will consider every vagina a borehole.

It's a dicey situation.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Size of Blokus no day save relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Zeze06(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
I give up!
Am shy, I hate to discuss this in public undecided

eph12:

Good. So if you're short it's either you find a way to increase your height or you kill yourself right?
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
I give up! Am shy, I hate to discuss this in public undecided
Of course! I could have passed but I had to show you your fooolishness. Good day

15 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Zeze06(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2017
You insult me Mr!
Stop running around like a wild dog insulting everyone you meet online... What kind of crazy world is this

eph12:

Of course! I could have passed but I had to show you your fooolishness. Good day

15 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by rockyh(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
I absolutely agree with her opinion
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Angela Nwosu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by AfonjaBoston: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
What is jOystick?
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Cindy081(f): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
I give up!
Am shy, I hate to discuss this in public undecided

who dey look u?
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

There's nothing worse than a sexually unsatisfied woman.
Society expects them to be chaste and faithful that is so unfair of society.
Women should be allowed to pursue their sexual fantasies without shame or reproach.

Some men just love to complicate issues for themselves.
This life is very simple;
If you have a small dick, look for a woman with a small cvnt.
Leave women with potholes for endowed men like us.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by speezyWears: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Angela Nwosu the Joystick analyzer

hmmm. Mi o ki n shey NCAN angry

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Hexzyz(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Sounds like attention seeking
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by guru03(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
so some women can be understanding............. that is great

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by davodyguy: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Hexzyz:
Sounds like attention seeking

More like.

Who's she BTW?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by medolab90(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Guess what she like it small
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Sarah20A(f): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
What of guys that like big boobs and big ass undecidedwhat are they?

12 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by buchilino(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
SHE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by kafiz1(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
grin,madam u dom tok ur own,make i tok mi own
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Abfinest007(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
this is like a super story since is coming a lady
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by bbbabes(f): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Not really dear, what's the essence of having a pencil screw you, when you don't feel nothing.. And you would not want us to make use of sex tooys or have other ladies help us out.

Forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by aolawale025: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
She's right. Such ladies are usually the ungrateful type
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by kafiz1(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Sarah20A:
What of guys that like big boobs and big ass undecidedwhat are they?
oil diggerz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.