Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Woman Killed In Fatal Accident Along With Her Brother's Two Children - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Killed In Fatal Accident Along With Her Brother's Two Children (449 Views)

Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Killed In Fatal Accident Along With Her Brother's Two Children by adebayosblog(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
ONE DAY, I WILL BE NO MORE!!!
People who love me, will cry. People who never wished me well, will yet, feel bad. My pictures will be use on Facebook, BBM, Whatsapp, etc... As "RIP LAMEE TOMTSU " There will be thousands of comments on them from people who knew me and people who really wished they came in contact with me.
There will be no more status update on my wall, no more broadcast, My profile picture will not be changing again. You will call my phone and I will never pick up. Drop thousands of message that will be unread, because i no longer exist.
If you loved me, how would you feel that day? If you hated me, how would you feel? If I had begged for help from you and you turned me down, how would you feel?
If we had unsettled dispute with you what would you be crying for? Looking at the happenings in this world today i beg for us to live right, love, care and support one another. Let try to make peace always, because, you never know when your or my last 'goodbye' will be.....
If i have ever wrong you intentionally or without me even knowing it, if I have ever made you feel bad or hurt due to what I say or do please please # Iam on my kneels now I beg of you forgive me..To all those who hurt me I forgive you. ( Go and sin no more... Lol )
# Vanity upon Vanity all is vanity
# We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator....
# Life is so brief.... Live right .

watch comment and photos below:

http://www.adebayosblog.com/2017/08/one-day-i-will-be-no-more-poignant.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Applying For Usa B1/b2 Visa Using Your Private Company / Appointment Booking Profile Problem. / Marshall Islands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.