Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,225 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival (18673 Views)

2018 Nigeria Beer Festival Kicks-off In October / Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters / Lagos State Government Sponsores 1st Ever Beer Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by mickells(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
I'm very sure people from Benue state will be the talk of this festival.
We can drink beer for Africa.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by zolapower: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm grin baba nekpu over to u
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by engrrichie92(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2017
End time Festival

Coming soon is Lagos state Olosho Festival for people in the fucking age(12 and above) to encourage responsible fucking

Shioor!
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by DavidDplaymaker(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2017
If na for warri dis one dey happen, the beer companies go run down after the tournament.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by leisuretym: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
there is no other way to chase alimajirins away, they hate beer and pork meat, kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
smh....... what rubbish
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by blont(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Wow! Am happy to do cross country now, coming from Biafra to drink beer with them afonjas in the zoo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Gerrard59(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
omophunky:
Wherey government.

What exactly are they trying to achieve ?

It'll boost tourism, hotels and restaurants will make money. Persons will be employed even if it's temporarily to cater for the huge crowds expected. Money will be spent and profits gained. The economy gets a boost. Heard of Okotoberfest?

In anything you do, ensure the economy is positively affected.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by gloryman91: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Totally wrong, seeking for the wrath of Allah, please stop this nothing to achieve from this nonsense. Ambode stop this as a good faithful person. More crashes to be recorded and crimes, later rape festival. Be warned from a true Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
demarc001:
My country will just copy and paste everything from the whites.
Never bringing up something new and unique to do but just borrowing everything from oyinbo whether or not it reflects or potrays us or our needs.
a wise man once said imitation gave birth to development..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by bbbabes(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
This one is strong ooo
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Jaqenhghar: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
BKT suppose dey there
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
leisuretym:
there is no other way to chase alimajirins away, they hate beer and pork meat, kudos!
those people high pass u ooo.. Go kaduna u go fear.. Weed, rephenol, zanex, tramadol, Tylenol, cold patch, evulstic gum, super glue, latrines and mythlated spirit.. Etc.. I sorry for u.. Na dem u take dey play.. Huh
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Eazeee(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
I can see so many ignorant comments here. if u know nothing about d operation of an economy u better respect ursef n keep quiet. Do u guys know how much VAT revenue these beer companies generate 2d govt? waw so many lil kids here wallahi. Dis is one reason why I don't support dis present system of govt where other serious states generate VAT & CIT from beer companies that are not allowed in northern states because of dia hypocritical religious practice but yet dis tax revenue is shared with dem inclusive. hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by MadCow1: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Mynd44:
Madcow1

Time to show that you are a true Lagosian oooo. Go and display your talent

You see why I love you (no homo).. grin

This is like "X-factor" for beer drinkers.. grin I must be there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Gnwuashi: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Misplaced priority. I weep for my country. Jesus, please come quickly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by MadCow1: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Eazeee:
I can see so many ignorant comments here. if u know nothing about d operation of an economy u better respect ursef n keep quiet. Do u guys know how much VAT revenue these beer companies generate 2d govt? waw so many lil kids here wallahi. Dis is one reason why I don't support dis present system of govt where other serious states generate VAT & CIT from beer companies that are not allowed in northern states because of dia hypocritical religious practice but yet dis tax revenue is shared with dem inclusive. hypocrites

Leave those Bastards who cheat us in taxes in the name of their Jew and Arab God and yet benefit from the taxes I pay on alcohol and liquor. Alcohol and Liquor Companies contribute more to the economy in terms of actual revenue from taxes and employment of people with benefits and pensions unlike the Church and mosques. angry

If Jesus and Allah don't like our beer festival they can both find a room and fhuck themselves to death. The Day they both start paying their fair share in taxes, that is the day they can both start having a say in how we live our lives. angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by abbeyty(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
demarc001:
My country will just copy and paste everything from the whites.
Never bringing up something new and unique to do but just borrowing everything from oyinbo whether or not it reflects or potrays us or our needs.

The worst thing is, that they are quick to copy bad things from them .not the good ones, like good government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by MadCow1: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Gnwuashi:
Misplaced priority. I weep for my country. Jesus, please come quickly.

How about you off yourself and go meet him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by ayandarenoni(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
MadCow1:

Leave those Bastards who cheat us in taxes in the name of their Jew and Arab God and yet benefit from the taxes I pay on alcohol and liquor. Alcohol and Liquor Companies contribute more to the economy in terms of actual revenue from taxes and employment of people with benefits and pensions unlike the Church and mosques. angry

If Jesus and Allah don't like our beer festival they can both find a room and fhuck themselves to death. The Day they both start paying their fair share in taxes, that is the day they can both start having a say in how we live our lives. angry
bros, your hell fire has been completed, so come and be going biko.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by VanBommel(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
KayDEAN:
Very soon I'll come to nairaland and see "LAGOS HOSTS FIRST WEED FESTIVAL"
I'm actually waiting for that one
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by mmsen: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
I hope they have a plan to deal with all the hypocritical muslims who will attend, drink beer and then go home and talk nonsense about the beauty of Sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by MadCow1: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2017
ayandarenoni:

bros, your hell fire has been completed, so come and be going biko.

Wetin make you think say I been wan go heaven before? When all the strippers and Slay Queens go dey hell fire dey bubble . grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by OKorowanta: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
wolesmile:
Did I just read right?
Aaaaah! Jééééééésù!!!
Is this the panacea to improving the life of the common man? Must we copy every trash from the white man? BEER Festival.
It's like our goverment is forgetting that we tend to abuse everything in Nigeria. If free for all starts now, and bottles start flying everywhere, they'll start laying blames and pointing accusing fingers.
Anyways, when are they starting NUDE FESTIVAL and SEX FESTIVAL?

Feb 14,2018
Arrangements is in top gear.
Venue-Elegushi beach.
We dey expect u.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by MadCow1: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
VanBommel:
I'm actually waiting for that one

Visit Fela Shrine..

In Lagos State, weed isn't so much a big deal as it is in other states. My money is on Lagos being the first state to decriminalize weed and regulate its sale and consumption in the nearest future.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
OK.. .make I kukuma prepare and enter Lagos for connection...
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by chubinwa(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2017
ahh!!! drinkers will die for dis thread
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by VanBommel(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
MadCow1:

Visit Fela Shrine..

In Lagos State, weed isn't so much a big deal as it is in other states. My money is on Lagos being the first state to decriminalize weed and regulate its sale and consumption in the nearest future.

I go to fela shrine but heck its not making sense going to one location all the time because I want to smoke weed. Meanwhile let them decriminalize it, I can't wait to be puffing my smoke from the balcony..
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Genea:
misplaced priorities

Come... be careful there o!
What do u mean? angry

If it was make-up festival na will you girls complain?
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
BCISLTD:
http://newsverge.com/lagos-hosts-first-nigeria-beer-festival/

Historians submit that Beer has always been popular – since times of ancient Babylon and Greece, Mesopotamia and Egypt and is one of the oldest beverages humans have produced, dating back to at least the fifth millennium BC.

Anthropologists and archaeologists also believe that it was a taste for beer, not bread that started the cultivation of barley in around 9000BC, known as the agricultural revolution. Beer didn’t just change the world; historians insist it saved it!

At least we can all agree on something: Moses, Adam, Abraham, Jesus, David, Solomon, Jesus, Mohammed, Peter, Buddha et al all must have tasted beer at some point in their lives!!!

Chai... grin
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by bmaks: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2017
must we copy only bad things from dis dem "THE ABROAD"?

Some students for Unilag do electric car or na solar car sef........The government eye blind oooo, No right thinking Government or Company don stand up say This is the future lets invest in it today ooooo but if na BBN, Star Mega Jam, lewd Carnival now sef Beer carnival...all of dem go dey open teeth and endorse am......... Mtcheew

ISSOKAY OOOOOOOO, 2040 don dey near, una go hawk una crude oil last last

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by udokpuenyi(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
If you are to be there, please drink responsibly!
Op, please whatsapp me Heineken stand for this event, I want send my small fridge I bought for beer to them for reservation.
"Beauty is before the eyes of BEERholders" lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? / Man Celebrates New Year With Monitor Lizard (Photos) / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Dates....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.