Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) (9909 Views)

Kidnapped Daughter Of Kenyan Senior Magistrate Found Dead, Body Dumped / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Unknown assailants stormed the residence of a former Magistrate, Alhaji Muhammadu Jali, in Sumaila Local Government Area of ​​Kano State, and attacked him and his son. The attackers left the old man and his son in the poll of blood for bolting away.

They are both recuperating in a hospital in the area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/unknown-hoodlums-attack-former-magistrate-son-kano-photos.html

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Wait see hospital what Upon all the... nvm

2 Likes

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
everywhere blood God help us
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
**chewing my bitter kola thoughtfully**

Northerners sef......
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Lukmann1: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
we leave in a cage zoo, see how bad the hospital is looked like.

2 Likes

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by speezyWears: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
See how ugly and dilapidated the hospital environs look,

All the monies dem steal, dem no use am take care of their communities,

This Northern Dambazzas are the worstest,

Abacha-inspired-Generation

Before you threaten me with murder

What befell the E-diot in the picture below will befall you and your kindred,

13 Likes

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Chrisozone: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by descrisom(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by janeIBfashion(f): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
eeya poor kobo and one naira old magistrate, only politicians have security protection
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Africans are wicked
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Omo see naija hospital wall...how can someone recover in this kinda place..I guess those are blood stains..a bucket of paint is 3k
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2017
What kind of hospital is that? Horrible stains on the wall, windows are not secured, the patients were lying on mat and cardboard!

This sort of place should be closed down. I hope this man and his son don't get infected by that dirty environment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by vaca1: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
kaii Nigerians,who did this thing to us. kaii Nigerians living in abject poverty. warris is dis . this place is not fit for my birds. Kai kai kaii
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
we leave in a cage zoo, see how bad the hospital is looked like.
Your inglish is badder than the hospita
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Unknown assailants stormed the residence of a former Magistrate, Alhaji Muhammadu Jali, in Sumaila Local Government Area of ​​Kano State, and attacked him and his son. The attackers left the old man and his son in the poll of blood for bolting away.

They are both recuperating in a hospital in the area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/unknown-hoodlums-attack-former-magistrate-son-kano-photos.html

This one na local magistrate fa
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by triplec93(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2017
anyimontana:
Omo see naija hospital wall...how can someone recover in this kinda place..I guess those are blood stains..a bucket of paint is 3k
Stop generalizing most hospitals in my locale are very decent.
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Look at Nigerian Hospital................

1 Like

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by Sultty(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Magistrate This one wey him look like almajiri tongue

1 Like

Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aboki like spitting thick stuff from their mouth,at intervals,hence the ugly stains on the wall,,its the same with their hotel rooms too,,,yuk undecided
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by bennyboss(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
See something, na hospital b ds abi na hospital. Even the young man arm is in carton bandage. Sai ds is a big disgraceoooooo
Re: Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oh my God! Why are people so wicked like this?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Rape His Wife? / Nigeria Loses N3.133trn To Cybercrime Annually — NITDA DG / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.