Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng (19955 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / Application/web Developer Needed At Fresible Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Wow he's really an inspiration.

Check my signature guys and call for your auto parts orders.
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
The Yoruba guys on this thread see what nairaland has transformed you to, you can't celebrate success without mentioning names. You guys should show you're far above the reins of giving everything a tribal label. By the way it's confusing how some of you have accepted the label Afonja, we are Yorubas please so get yourself back on track and stop calling yourself Afonja.

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
And how much does he make a month? Whats his networth?
Kudos to him
By their comment, ye shall know them. Oga CEO take cover quick! One ego ka damsel has located you!
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by jswitch(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one, please keep it up
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by jaytime(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
We should have links to some of his works(websites) na. At least it's not a crime to visit any company's website.
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Flathead1: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Kudos to him

For you lots, it always all about money, money and money

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by DisGuy: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
jaytime:
We should have links to some of his works(websites) na. At least it's not a crime to visit any company's website.

bros you are on a long ting...check out the second link. where he appointed himself as CEO. chairman board of director, spokesperson, president of sales and operations

when nigerians talk of entrepreneurship and self employment, i dey always laugh on the inside grin

Za struggle is real
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by zoedew: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
Afonja, always have intellectual prowess, if I wasn't an Igbo Chief my 1st wife would be an Afonja beauty

Sorry. It is not in the DNA but in the will to become!
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nairaboi(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
I like IT guys. Kudos to him.

He is working legitimately for his money, not those ones defrauding people and doing ritual killings.

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by osonsjay(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
such a humble guy who loves to teach. it was great working with him. Happy birthday Fred.
modified: those asking for his website is www.fresible.com they are into web design, digital marketing, branding, training and events management
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by horia: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Husty:
That is awa boy. Omore b'iyan
sir,what are u doing about that in ur life
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one bro wish all afonja will be like you there will be no time for tribal e-war
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by chuksOG: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Can anyone give me some advice on cac company registration?
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Husty(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
horia:

sir,what are u doing about that in ur life

This kinda news makes me grind harder to make my people proud in a LEGAL way.

How does my comment give you diarrhea of the mouth sir/ma?
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by ThatCEO: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
bravesoul247:
God I know you're hearing me and I know that I'm no different from this guy. I've been trying to learn HTML and CSS since but it's hard, I know I'll eventually learn it well and also get a job too as I've finished school since 3years now. God bless me so I can be a blessing my family and friends. Amen.

Honestly, you can learn on YouTube. Just set aside like 10 gig data. Find YouTube tutorials, download the videos and follow. Find torrent sites, type HTML5 ad CSS 3. Google how to use a torrent site. You will need the uTorrent app. You just need a computer, notepad app (or a writing app called "atom", very good for writing codes) that is all. Those torrent site will provide free video learning courses that others will pay for on Udemy.

You don't need a fancy computer. Just with dedication, you will do it. the thing is not as difficult as it looks.
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
lalasticlala:
Fred Oyetayo, Founder of Fresible and LawRepositoryNG celebrates his 24th birthday today.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/meet-nigerian-lawyer-fred-oyetayo-who-is-also-a-computer-programmer/

See earlier thread about him https://www.nairaland.com/1149982/fred-oyetayo-appointed-c.e.o-fresible

This guy looks like bovi the comedian
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by 900warriorz: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Young03:
I don't know him

He's more known than you tongue
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by chichijas(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Kudos to him

go ask am na grin

we resemble google?
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by bravesoul247(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
ThatCEO:

Honestly, you can learn on YouTube. Just set aside like 10 gig data. Find YouTube tutorials, download the videos and follow. Find torrent sites, type HTML5 ad CSS 3. Google how to use a torrent site. You will need the uTorrent app. You just need a computer, notepad app (or a writing app called "atom", very good for writing codes) that is all. Those torrent site will provide free video learning courses that others will pay for on Udemy.

You don't need a fancy computer. Just with dedication, you will do it. the thing is not as difficult as it looks.
Thanks but Why do I have this feeling that you're Fred? Don't worry, I won't snitch so you can tell me wink

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer