Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (78861 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by scarlet2016(f): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
I used my android with google chrome browser
gracelush:
hi everyone, please can I do the test with my Android phone or should I go to the cyber cafe, my test is today nteach, I need reply urgently before I enter gbege
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by goodluck10: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls i am very confuse i just took my npower test now, i wanted to submit and i mistakely opened the re attempt page and i ingnore it and submitted. I want to know if it is okay.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
scarlet2016:
I used my android with google chrome browser
thanks God bless you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by adontcare(f): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Yipeee! Just wrote my test. I pray I am one of d selected
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Dmes(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
please where is npower office located @ in Abuja....pls urgent reply.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by npowerng: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
chinwejosy:
pls this stem test should be one to make it 22 question or should one write all making it 33 questions
It's not compulsory for you to take the Stem test.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by kathyb: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wanted to write my test now, I couldn'nt log in it says invalid BVN. How can this be resolved please
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by bosunolu(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
@npowerng
Please I lost my phone and all efforts to retrieve my line has been futile.
This has hindered my ability to login to write my test.
My old number 08062089253
Now I have obtained a new line 09067053062

My name: Adeusi Christianah
Ref no: N-Teach-2017-00000281750-41

Kindly help me to replace the old number with the new one so I can login to write my test.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Rasaq71: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sheamus007:
is dia anybody who can help me out with dis....wen I try to login before it showing bvn validation ongoing check back later bt dis morning it jst showing invalid bvn
That shows your record didn't tally with your application
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Ifiegboria(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
@Bosunolu
If you re validated, I think you can still write your test with the old ph number. Just go to the cyber café with the old line and bvn. I think you will be fine
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Rasaq71: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
bosunolu:
@npowerng
Please I lost my phone and all efforts to retrieve my line has been futile.
This has hindered my ability to login to write my test.
My old number 08062089253
Now I have obtained a new line 09067053062

My name: Adeusi Christianah
Ref no: N-Teach-2017-00000281750-41

Kindly help me to replace the old number with the new one so I can login to write my test.
Use the old number and your BVN to log in. They are not using the phone itself but the phone number
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Rasaq71: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
kathyb:
I wanted to write my test now, I couldn'nt log in it says invalid BVN. How can this be resolved please
That means you BVN record didn't match your application
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by idrezee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
done with my test but I did one of the stem tests cos I clicked only data and programming when registering so the graphics option is still left unattended to and my page says I still have an exam due. pls should I still write the graphic stem test too.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mariamabiola37(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
good day. Pls I've not bin able to write my n teach exam. I was able to log in but still was unable to take the exam. once I login, and then click on attempt quiz it will not load the questions. pls help

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by observer2020(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
*PLEASE READ ME*.........
Npower Teach Exams is here again.
Because of the number of people that applied for the category, it is very competing.
SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO WRITE THE TWO SKILLS EXAMINATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN OTHER TO BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
For help or assistant that guarantee you 100% success in the Skill part of the exam, contact me on WhatsApp or call 07037211667.
Note: Your BVN is not required for the assistant, all is required is screenshot the test and send it on WhatsApp,the correct answer will be given to you within some seconds.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by hizick14(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
mariamabiola37:
good day. Pls I've not bin able to write my n teach exam. I was able to log in but still was unable to take the exam. once I login, and then click on attempt quiz it will not load the questions. pls help
use another browser like Chrome
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by proudlygunner: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have written the N-Power quiz but I forgot to select device.Pls how do I go about selecting the device now?Tnx
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Ifiegboria(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
proudlygunner:
I have written the N-Power quiz but I forgot to select device.Pls how do I go about selecting the device now?Tnx
Login again, click on dashboard and you will see device option. Its 5mins to select your device and one attempt. I hope this helps
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by kathyb: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rasaq71:

That means you BVN record didn't match your application
Thanks for the response but I was sent a confirmation page when I applied then without any issues. Please how can I get it validated soon
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by spreado(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
mariamabiola37:

don't jst use another browser like chrome.. Use chrome browser, Opera mini and Ucbrowser cant open d test page successfully
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by geniusjames(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Please when would the test be over
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chaiks: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2017
please must one be sent a test before proceeding for the physical verification?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by scarlet2016(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
31st August 2017
geniusjames:
Please when would the test be over
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by adontcare(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2017
npowerng:
It's not compulsory for you to take the Stem test.
pls I selected networking and programming, and I hv written d skill test. Should I attempt the second skill test? I;e graphics, animation and CGI? Because it is showing dat I have I more quiz on my dashboard
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by eclement700(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
observer2020:
*PLEASE READ ME*.........
Npower Teach Exams is here again.
Because of the number of people that applied for the category, it is very competing.
SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO WRITE THE TWO SKILLS EXAMINATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN OTHER TO BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
For help or assistant that guarantee you 100% success in the Skill part of the exam, contact me on WhatsApp or call 07037211667.
Note: Your BVN is not required for the assistant, all is required is screenshot the test and send it on WhatsApp,the correct answer will be given to you within some seconds.
if I eventually pass the the test with your assistance will you also help me in the classroom Wen I'm with the student's? pls don't be offended

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mightyrocket(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Please i didn't register for any skills, am I supposed to write the two skill based test?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by bims198x: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Pls folks; after writing the npower test what is d next line of action and how to go about it pls?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mariamabiola37(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
spreado:

don't jst use another browser like chrome.. Use chrome browser, Opera mini and Ucbrowser cant open d test page successfully
thanks God bless u
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by pearlmma05(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
mightyrocket:
Please i didn't register for any skills, am I supposed to write the two skill based test?

I didn't register any skills either but I still wrote the stem test, who knows it might boost ur chances of been selected
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2017
pearlmma05:

I didn't register any skills either but I still wrote the stem test, who knows it might boost ur chances of been selected
you did the right thing. Npower is trying to reduce no of people that ll be shortlisted

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Devosequence(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
For the teach test it actually ended @11.55pm yesterday 16th of August but for those that registered after 13th of July are given opportunity till 31st August

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.