Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter (27056 Views)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by lordkit400: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2017
A twitter user, Mihlali Ndamase‏ hasexposed a lady who used her photo to seek for a partner on Twitter. The accused, Kelcy shared photos of Mhihlali claiming to be the one as she announced that she is looking for a romantic relationship.

See the rest of the tweets below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/08/twitter-user-exposes-a-lady-who-used-her-photos-to-seek-for-partner-on-twitter-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by DarkMagic(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Must have a car and iPhone
But u r ashamed to use ur own picshur
Ur complex no get grade

65 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by DarkMagic(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by swiz123(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
I smell inferiority complex

17 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin

They should come to romance section, she won't be surprised to see another person using her pics here

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by SirMichael1: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Must have a car & Iphone ? How is that even a criteria? And some women wonder why they are still in the category of fvuk buddy and not serious girlfriend.

10 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
MissRaine69:
Must have a car & Iphone ? How is that even a criteria? And some women wonder why they are still in the category of fvuk buddy and not serious girlfriend.

LOL
I FEEL THE WHOLE THING IS ACTUALLY MADE UP.

HUMANS CAN'T BE THIS RETARRDED.

I WON'T GIVE UP IN HUMANITY JUST LIKE THAT.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Gboys

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by ikp120(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2017
But that's a guy na. Most people who type stuffs like that are actually guys hiding behind female handles.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm this is a gullible lady
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
I FEEL THE WHOLE THING IS ACTUALLY MADE UP.

HUMANS CAN'T BE THIS RETARRDED.

I WON'T GIVE UP IN HUMANITY JUST LIKE THAT.
I have read enough posts on this forum to feel some level of despair
Such humans do exist . The ones whose depth is less than a teaspoon of water.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by ybalogs(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wereh looking for iphone when you don't even have a face.
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by richidinho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
ht
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Chiccly(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
One chance for bad market. grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by NwaAmaikpe: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

Is it not better she's using your picture than using your destiny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Badonasty(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
lordkit400:
A twitter user, Mihlali Ndamase‏ hasexposed a lady who used her photo to seek for a partner on Twitter. The accused, Kelcy shared photos of Mhihlali claiming to be the one as she announced that she is looking for a romantic relationship.

See the rest of the tweets below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/08/twitter-user-exposes-a-lady-who-used-her-photos-to-seek-for-partner-on-twitter-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

All na hustle
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
angry angry
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Must have a car and Iphone undecided undecided

Sense is not even necessary grin

God be looking at her like

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by speezyWears: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kelcy......... Kelechi

hmmmmmm...

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by thickminaj(f): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Serves her right grin if inferiority complex was a person it'll be her

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ode. How many car Nd iPhone ur papa get? Idiot
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by AfonjaBoston: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kenyan and igbos be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Her problem is your problem.
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by MhizzAJ(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Daeylar(f): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it not better she's using your picture than using your destiny
Very true grin grin grin
SMH grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by SWORD419(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ik them plenty for nairaland, i dont think any lady can do that may be itz a guy.
Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
undecided

Re: Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter by binsanni(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
in the next some days now, ritualist go just jam her like trailer.
but why can't she work hard to attain what she desire the most. when may be they don exchange her brain with tiger battery sad sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.