Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Programming Videos And Books For FREE - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Videos And Books For FREE (7300 Views)

Get Your Complete Web Development/android Programming Videos Cheap / Mathematical Skills And Books Needed For A.i Related Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by Easy5265: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Your post just got to FP on programming...thank you for the materials would download them soon as I get network back on. I hope you leave it online long enough, is the offer for the Lynda account still, I'd very much appreciate if I get access. My emails should my request be considered stillhopeful5265@gmail.com .
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by conecnd(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls, I am also interested in the free Lynda account.. Email: ndukweconec@gmail.com.. Thanks in advance...
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by MicroFuse: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Olatife:

I'm interested
Although I am just seeing this.
Kindly forward it to ikeadeoyin@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation .

I really appreciate the Google drive materials. God bless your endeavors.

Enjoy
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by MicroFuse: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Crystalbell17:

Interested reborn.thenewme@gmail.com

Enjoy
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by MicroFuse: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2017
conecnd:
Pls, I am also interested in the free Lynda account.. Email: ndukweconec@gmail.com.. Thanks in advance...

Enjoy
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by MicroFuse: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Easy5265:
Your post just got to FP on programming...thank you for the materials would download them soon as I get network back on. I hope you leave it online long enough, is the offer for the Lynda account still, I'd very much appreciate if I get access. My emails should my request be considered stillhopeful5265@gmail.com .

Enjoy
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by Crystalbell17: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
MicroFuse:

Enjoy

I plan to
Thanks a lot.
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by abduldope(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
MicroFuse:
May be an Opportunity to give back, help others who can't afford buying like i did, or whatever you call it. Am giving you a URL of about 500GB size resources, browse through it check if what is relevant to what you are looking for, get yourself MB, download and study. Resource contain materials on LINUX, Citrix, Android Development, Java, Website Development (Frontend and Backend), JS, Cloud, MYSQL, Networking, Ruby, Python, RedHat Linux etc.

This was bought with some good money but here its going for free

You can however appreciate , if you like though, but it will be much appreciated

Follow this Link to download on Google Drive

saw this thread today.
incase if your still giving the Lynda accounts

ablamars@gmail.com

for the google drive files,

God bless you bro
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by MicroFuse: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Enjoy
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by michelle5683(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
MicroFuse:
Enjoy

please can you send them to my email, I have tried downloading from the drive but it's refused.
michellefav22@gmail.com
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by Jaddo19(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
MicroFuse:
Enjoy
bros abeg no pass me by....

lovinjerry004@gmail.com
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by xavini: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls i am intersted too although i found the thread late pls if you dont mind can u plesase send to my box
oghenerich2014@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by xavini: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls am interested although i found this thread late pls if you don't my can you please send to my box
oghenerich2014@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation]May be an Opportunity to give back, help others who can't afford buying like i did, or whatever you call it. Am giving you a URL of about 500GB size resources, browse through it check if what is relevant to what you are looking for, get yourself MB, download and study. Resource contain materials on LINUX, Citrix, Android Development, Java, Website Development (Frontend and Backend), JS, Cloud, MYSQL, Networking, Ruby, Python, RedHat Linux etc.

This was bought with some good money but here its going for free

You can however appreciate , if you like though, but it will be much appreciated

Follow this Link to download on Google Drive

[/quote]
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by tobiel: 3:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Pls am also interested oo..d lynda account
Tobby995@gmail.com
Jst hope am nt too late
Re: Programming Videos And Books For FREE by olaNL: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2017
MicroFuse:
i want to give out Two free Lynda.com account, interested? just quote

Just Two, the first two

I just saw this post. hope you can still spare me one.

dolaola123@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Javascript In Pidgin!!! / Can I Learn Medicine And Practice Coding At Same Time / Nairaland School Of Programming

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.