Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,020 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tissue Nanotransfection Device - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Nanotransfection Device (384 Views)

I Have Something Strong Tissue My Right Breast / Due To High Cost Of Face Mask A Lady Replicate A Face Mask With Tissue Papers / Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tissue Nanotransfection Device by Haleplushearty: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-C4nVGDv-tZ4/WYmY0x7fRzI/AAAAAAAAEts/7QPjk8g75sMZSFF7tq7Zjy11vXp5gu2AQCKgBGAs/s1600/1502189615704291274515.jpg[/img]

Researchers have developed a new technology called Tissue Nanotransfection TNT, it can generate any cell type for treatment within the patient's body. This technology can be used to repair injured tissue or restore function of aging tissue like organs, blood vessels and nerve cells.

Researchers reprogram skin cells to become vascular cells in injured legs that lacked blood flow. Within one week, active blood vessels appeared in the injured leg, the leg was healed at the second week.

The technology also reprogram skin cells in the live body into nerve cells that were injected into brain-injured mice to help them recover from stroke.
The device delivers new DNA or RNA into living skin cells to change their function.

This technology can convert skin cells into elements of any organ with a touch. It takes less than a second and is non-invasive. The chip does not stay permanently in the body after use and the technology keeps the cells in the body under immune surveillance.

TNT technology has two major components: nanotechnology-based chip designed to deliver cargo to adult cells in the live body and the design of specific biological cargo for cell conversion.

This cargo converts an adult cell from one type to another. TNT doesn't require any laboratory-based procedures and may be implemented at the point of care.
[url]haleplushearty..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Tissue Nanotransfection Device by nosiebaba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Technology never sleeps. Only in Africa the value of research is undermined.
Re: Tissue Nanotransfection Device by kevindd: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Those nanotechnologies which are developing these days are so great! I really hope that they will help us get more and easier in ther future. I have read a lot of info on researches at http://mstnano.com and I have to say thay it is impressing how almost every aspect of our everyday life is going to be affected by the new technology. So exciting...

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get A Transplant Center In Nigeria / Apply Now For The Genh Challenge! / Edmark Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.