Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga (28413 Views)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by donnaD(f): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.
It's bad enough you are a lady making such comments.where is it ever written in the bible that God condones homosexual.your mentality just weak me.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by kayo80(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
To the "born that way" crowd, I have a question for y'all:

What if a thief was born that way? Should he continue to be a thief?
Secondly, can you all tell me what the keyword "Preference" means?

O pari

Okay, let me go with your logic. You have placed a thief and a homosexual in the same box. So, let me ask you a question, does who a person love in any way endangers your life like the activities of a thief does?

I don't understand how people become moral police and start quoting Bible when it comes to homosexual talk. How do what these people do or what they feel affect you in any way?

3 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
D1official:

If not for the likes of satanist Obama, the law wouldn't hv seen d light of d day in the US.
And even as we speak trump has a very high tendency rate to scrap it off before he lives, considering some of d devilish laws of Obama he has changed.
Bt one common thing with homo sexuals like you, is that they are so comfortable with there illness. ND will always settle with the belief that they are born that way.
I guess robbers, paedophiles and murderers should be accepted aswell cos it runs in their gene.
Jabez sort the face of God and was delivered, he is still same yesterday, today and even forever.
Homo sexuality can never see the light of the day in this nation.

I expected a decrepit slowpoke to label me gay.

You are the first of many of the nitwits I was expecting to quote and call me gay.

Surprise me pls, make intelligent inferences before quoting me next time.

I'm as straight as a Tee square FYI

3 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
You think anyone can convince you to become homosexual if you're not?

If that's your fear, you are your own problem not homosexuals

newsynews:
This particular sin is actually going against God's divine decree by ensuring that they erase sex between opposite sex.

They are currently indoctrinating everyone via movies, magazines, music and trying to create laws that will make Nations accommodate them. Anyone or Nation that refuses gets bullied by them. Remember how Obama bullied Nigeria. Are fornicators trying to force their opinion or lifestyle on others?

No, that's why the sin of homosexuality is strongly hated by God. Currently, they are working on ensuring that parents can't write the sex of their child in his birth certificate. They say the child will decide what sex he wants to be. Cartoons promoting homosexuality are beginning to spring up.

Do you now think laws shouldn't be implemented against these people?

We have fornicators, pedophiles, rapist etc, yet you godless atheists want to promote another evil.

May God punish you all

3 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another lesbian speaks up in support of MI.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion...
However, I am not.

from biblical opinion... no sin is greater than another so why are babymamas celebrated and homosexuals castigated?

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by chika1996: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

we should try to reduce the abominations happening in our world not encouraging another one I think that's the message the rapper is trying to pass through
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
newsynews:
Fornicators are not trying to force their way of life on everyone. Homosexuals on the other hand are doing everything possible to turn the entire world into a gay paradise. They've employed the services of movie producers, politicians, atheists, satanists and wicked people to achieve that. That;s why we have homosexual scenes in cartoons these days. Have you ever seen a fornicating scene in cartoon before asides cartoon made strictly for adults?

So cartoons made for adults are allowed to promote fornication?
I donot support homosexuality but we need valid points please.

Can a gay man make you become gay?

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by somehow: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's normal for the world to actually become self-destruct as it grows. If science is to be followed, then the earth will die sooner or later, even religion believes the earth will die too, but we shouldn't let it die so fast and quick by allowing all manner of perversion to prevail.

I have no problem with them but law is law and should be respected, until the law it repelled, it must be respected. If you want homos to remain a part of naija, then you need to do something about the law. America jails polygamists, yet nothing has been done about it.
LifeIsGuhd:

This bullshit you are talking about would gradually be accepted whether you like it or nah...
From your post, you obviously donot want fornicators to be punished as you are yet to sponsor a bill for it(nobody complained)

Why dont you leave homosexuals to their fate?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by chika1996: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

It may be a sin but it shouldn't be a crime. Fornicating, stealing and lying are all sin according to the bible, but most people still engage in them.
please for the sake of our unborn children u guys should stop promoting an eyesore
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Lekison(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
viktor01:
God hates homosexuality more than he resents fornication #my_opinion
BTW, why do people always try to justify this act by comparing to the other?
u gather sense
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by newsynews: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

So cartoons made for adults are allowed to promote fornication?
I donot support homosexuality but we need valid points please.

Can a gay man make you become gay?
Are you waiting for the time this world will start experiencing homosexual rapists?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Pls stop attacking the man without first reading thoroughly to understand what he clearly said. Nobody here is saying fornication is not a sin, but he has clearly stated that the reason why homosexuality is a hot topic is because people involved do not see it as a sin unlike most fornicators who already know they are committing a sin. Homosexuals believe they were born that way instead of admitting it that they have a problem with a sinful act. Secondly, according to the bible, God does not view homosexuality the way he views fornication even though both of them are sins that would ultimately take people to hell if they do not repent of them. God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah not because of any other sin like stealing or fornication, but because of homosexuality! God calls it an abomination! Stealing or fornication are bad, but no where in the bible was it recorded that God went as far as calling them abomination and prescribing a death penalty in the old testament for those involved in it the way he prescribed for homosexuality. So get it right Mr man; In as much as fornication still remains sin, God sees homosexuality as an abomination that should not be tolerated.

No sin is greater than another sir...
One question: Are you gay? Do you know how it feels? NO yeah?
Then preach to them the gospel and leave them alone... They wouldnt force you to become gay, so whats your issue?

I donot support homosexuality and I will never support it.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
donnaD:

It's bad enough you are a lady making such comments.where is it ever written in the bible that God condones homosexual.your mentality just weak me.

Was it written that God condones fornication?
So as a lady, I cannot have a different point of view? I cannot ask questions and seek to learn?

You have an issue and I am sincerely sorry for your life.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by newsynews: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:
You think anyone can convince you to become homosexual if you're not?

If that's your fear, you are your own problem not homosexuals

You didn't address any of the points I made.

How come cococandy supports everything evil and disgusting e.g abortion, divorce, feminism, anti-male, pride and now HOMOSEXUALS?

Are you a satanist?

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
somehow:
It's normal for the world to actually become self-destruct as it grows. If science is to be followed, then the earth will die sooner or later, even religion believes the earth will die too, but we shouldn't let it die so fast and quick by allowing all manner of perversion to prevail.

I have no problem with them but law is law and should be respected, until the law it repelled, it must be respected. If you want homos to remain a part of naija, then you need to do something about the law. America jails polygamists, yet nothing has been done about it.

I have no problem with the law.
I have learnt from you, thanks and I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by darkid1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:
Homosexual is better than adultery unless the homosexual person is cheating on his/her wife.

Comparing homosexuality to pedophilia shows how your reasoning works

bless your uncomprehending soul. My reasoning works just fine. Since you charged to quote me without understanding my message being passed across, let me break it down to your level. I was talking about how liberal the world is and cited the possibility of people turning to that side if the world gets more liberal than it is now.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Daeylar(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

No one is ignoring biblical opinion here.
My issue with all of this is that: people scream at homosexuality being a sin but celebrate babymamas.
If we are going by biblical opinion... we should condemn both.

They like to pick and choose the part of the bible they want to obey, and pretend as if the part that indicts them does not exist, grin grin

They see that adultery is a sin but yet some men agree and think it is right for a man to cheat on his wife, some women cheat on their husbands without second thoughts,

fornication is a sin, but yet I can't marry a guy or girl that I have not tested is the order of the day among some, having sex in relationships is normal, virginity for both boys and girls is seen as weird, isn't that fornication? grin is it no longer a sin?

Isn't the bible against adultery, fornication and homosexuality? Why is there no 14 year law on fornication and adultery? grin

but no, it's only when it comes to homosexuality that they have power, people who lie, cheat, steal, commit jungle justice will still open their mouths and quote the bible when condemning homosexuality

I don't really understand homosexuality or bisexuality but the hypocrisy involved in it's condemnation is just too funny, That's when everybody becomes a pastor grin

Abeg let me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
newsynews:
Are you waiting for the time this world will start experiencing homosexual rapists?

Would that turn a straight man to being gay?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by gokuu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't understand how the Bible, a religious material, is relevant in a Human Rights discussion.

Nigeria is not a Theocracy! The question is not one about "sin", but about "crime"?

If we governed based on what the Bible deems "sin", then I think Nigeria should be surrounded by thick metal bars cos we would all be imprisoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol I'm sure you thought this made sense
hmmmmm
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by newsynews: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Was it written that God condones fornication?
So as a lady, I cannot have a different point of view? I cannot ask questions and seek to learn?

You have an issue and I am sincerely sorry for your life.

God doesn't condone any sin, but he hates Homosexualism cos it is a blatant rebellion against his purpose for humans.

If homosexual is something good, do you think it will be good if everyone becomes gay?

If we had all become gays in the past, do you think we will be having children to continue the cycle of life?

The answers to the above questions shows how eviil homosexualism is.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by D1official: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I expected a decrepit slowpoke to label me gay.

You are the first of many of the nitwits I was expecting to quote and call me gay.

Surprise me pls, make intelligent inferences before quoting me next time.

I'm as straight as a Tee square FYI
Then I guess u re among those folks that sold there common sense to education and foolish British life style.
There lifestyle affects no one. Really?.
Hw will u feel wen u with ur daughter or son in public in sight of homosexuals smooching and kissing,or Wen ur son brings bck a man that he wants to marry with legal law backing him up.
If dey wnt to practice they can foolishly do dat indoors with no one knowing.
Ones they want to get us involved we will keep them where they belong.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by UncleJudax(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
somehow:
But he said we are Born a sinner na.

Don't you see those caught fornicating getting punished either by their spouse, community or religious body? Even if they aren't being punished, does that make fornication right? Do fornicators go about fornicating in public or bringing it to the media/ creating a group/body for it?

Do you see fornicators boasting all abput?
We want the right to fornicate! And nobody should frown at it shocked angry

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Daeylar:

They like to pick and choose the part of the bible they want to obey, and pretend as if the part that indicts them does not exist, grin grin

They see that adultery is a sin but yet some men agree and think it is right for a man to cheat on his wife, some women cheat on their husbands without second thoughts,

fornication is a sin, but yet I can't marry a guy or girl that I have not tested is the order of the day among some, having sex in relationships is normal, virginity for both boys and girls is seen as weird, isn't that fornication? grin is it no longer a sin?

Isn't the bible against adultery, fornication and homosexuality? Why is there no 14 year law on fornication and adultery? grin

but no, it's only when it comes to homosexuality that they have power, people who lie, cheat, steal, commit jungle justice will still open their mouths and quote the bible when condemning homosexuality

I don't really understand homosexuality or bisexuality but the hypocrisy involved in it's condemnation is just too funny, That's when everybody becomes a pastor grin

Abeg let me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
This right here is exactly my point.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TheEminentLaity: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
How did you come to follow instructions of the god of the oppressors of your ancestors that took some of your kinsmen away as slaves? How did you come to know that you descended from middle eastern Noah? What did your greatgrandfather tell his children about where they came from?

Education isn't only acquired in the classroom. It's easier now with the internet. Don't misuse it to spread your ignorance. Learn something today.
newsynews:
You didn't address any of the points I made.

How come cococandy supports everything evil and disgusting e.g abortion, divorce, feminism, anti-male, pride and now HOMOSEXUALS?

Are you a satanist?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by ziga: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
darkid1:
The world is becoming too liberal . Tomorrow peadophiles would say they were born like that and they want rights .

Comparing adultry with homosexuality, really, it has come to this; then every crime in our constitution should be compared to 'adultry'.

Most people are deep down not in support of arresting this people, most people just dont want them rubbing it in straight peoples faces. And honestly , its disgusting .

Pedophiles can claim whatever they want. But the moment they attempt to engage in se.xual activity with a minor, then they have forced their belief on somebody who can not reliably make an informed decision. And that is called rape. And is a crime in most parts of the world.

For example, 2 adults can engage in heterosexual se.x because that is what they believe in. As long as they both want it, no crime committed.

What if I think that tattoos, or certain hair styles are sins based on my religion. As long as you are doing it to your own body and nobody held you down or forced those styles on you, is not a crime. And I can not do anything about it regardless of what I believe. It is simply none of my business.

What 2 consenting adults choose to do in the privacy of their home shouldn't be anybody's business. And especially, shouldn't be criminalized.

We are free to choose whatever religious believes that suits us.

Some believe that stealing is not corruption, some believe that Premarital sex, fornication and adultry is a normal part of life. We can believe whatever we want but it becomes a crime when we infringe on other people's rights or beliefs.

Therefore, your concerns regarding pedophilic acts do not really support your point of view.

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Zeze06(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Okay,

maybe am stupid, am sorry for being so stupid to think that Gay(s) are insane, how did I end up this foolish oh poor me, how could I not have known that being gay Was the best thing after kilishi...

Am really sorry sir.

chalantmike:
yhur equating a human mind to a piece of metal, that does not think, feel or perform any logical operation, a piece of metal that is not intelligent, can not go to Harvard, give its mom a kiss or feel sad at the death of another, a piece of metal that neither knows love or loss.

the insanity here is comparing a piece of metal,/charge to a human mind, that is the true insanity.

if yhu want to validate everything by the laws of physics explain faith, believe,love,death,soul giving appropriate measurement n formula.

am very sure if yhur a xtian yhu believe Jesus turn water to wine, multiple 5 loafs of bread and walked on water, resurrected. don't forget to prove how Jonah survive in the belle of a fish for 3days.

Good luck , if by chance yhu can't prove any of the above by the laws of physics, than yhu comparison yhu drew is the true insanity.

considering even as a male yhu feel love for yhur blood brother n male friends, and yhu somehow in yhur mind yhu don't feel sexual attraction to every female in yhur life, even the ones close enough to love.

human mind is very complex comparing it to a piece of mental is stupid.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by ziga: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
newsynews:
God doesn't condone any sin, but he hates Homosexualism cos it is a blatant rebellion against his purpose for humans.

If homosexual is something good, do you think it will be good if everyone becomes gay?

If we had all become gays in the past, do you think we will be having children to continue the cycle of life?

The answers to the above questions shows how eviil homosexualism is.

Not everybody is Christian.

So, just as we do not want Sharia laws imposed on us, why should non Christians agree to have "Christian" laws imposed on them in a secular Nigeria?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
D1official:

Then I guess u re among those folks that sold there common sense to education and foolish British life style.
There lifestyle affects no one. Really?.
Hw will u feel wen u with ur daughter or son in public in sight of homosexuals smooching and kissing,or Wen ur son brings bck a man that he wants to marry with legal law backing him up.
If dey wnt to practice they can foolishly do dat indoors with no one knowing.
Ones they want to get us involved we will keep them where they belong.

You're very slow to understanding and aeons far from intelligent.

My initial post was not to support homosexuality.

I'm just being pragmatic and realistic.

Get your judgmental arse off my mentions eh?

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by UncleJudax(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
One way or another, homosexuality will come to be accepted in most parts of the world, Nigeria inclusive.

You may be shocked to know that just a few decades ago, homosexuality was a crime and even classified under mental illnesses in US n UK respectively.

It's only a matter of time before we get there whether we agree or not.
It is one thing to make a law, and another for the people to eschew their beliefs.

Blacks are not that liberal.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by kiddkash(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

check Leviticus 18 : 22
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by kiddkash(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Where in the Bible was it written? Live and let live Biko.
OK. It's written in the Bible. So what? Are you God? Y'all are sinning too. No one is without sin, there is no single person that isn't committing sin or all sorts of atrocities. Y'all will go behind doors do your thing, and come on here to judge others. Tsk. We all are sinners.

So I'll advice you all to mind your business, mind your own sins, let God be judge. I'm sure that's in the Bible too?

To those quoting me, well y'all can kiss my shinny ass.
check Leviticus 18 :22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Supports Davido: "Operation Bring Him Down Will Backfire" / Davido & Chioma Loved Up In Bed In Dubai (See Reactions) / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.