Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga (28432 Views)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by tommynico(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Humanistme:

my parents did what worked for them.
others should be allowed to do what works for them as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
Wat about the unborn generations, look beyond the present and imagine wat would happen if everyone were to become gay or lesb. That they said it is right doesn't make it right. GOD is the ultimate judge though but should we let it destroy our morals before we realize it's danger?

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Evanspaul(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingLennon:
Homosexuality is a sin but the rate at which homosexuals increase is alarminq

grin
KingLennon:
Homosexuality is a sin but the rate at which homosexuals increase is alarminq
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2017
darkid1:
The world is becoming too liberal . Tomorrow peadophiles would say they were born like that and they want rights .

Comparing adultry with homosexuality, really, it has come to this; then every crime in our constitution should be compared to 'adultry'.

Most people are deep down not in support of arresting this people, most people just dont want them rubbing it in straight peoples faces. And honestly , its disgusting .

MODIFIED: I saw someone talk about body chemistry down there.Let me stop you there. Are you familiar with the biological or medical science concept of "Structure is related to function"?

A simple way of explaining that is , every member part of the human body is to perform a function due to its shape and structural make up. Like the enzymes would lock into one another due to its shape and structure.

The male sexual organ was designed for the female sexual organ. Anything other wise is biologically wrong, and any other organ serving such purpose would fail after a while. Thats why you see some gay men wearing pampers after a while. Its just like putting food in your ear, what differentiates such a person from the mad man on the street? Even a mad man would refrain from such.

Thank you very much brother..I respect your type that stand for the truth

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by oruma19: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2017
ONE SHULD RILY NOT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS. NOW SEE THIS GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE ONE JAGUDA AND WAYWARD DUDE, SAYING THE RIGHT THING, SITING THE SCRIPTURES AND "IDIOTIC AND "MUMUISH" MI-ABAGA, WHOSE FATHER I THINK, IS A PASTOR, SAYING RUBBISH. SO SAD MI-ABAGA IS PART OF THE PEOPLE BRINGING CURSE TO NIGERIA. HOW CAN A MAN'S DICK RISE FOR A FELLOW MAN? THE GAY LAW IS TOO SIMPLE, IT HAS TO BE MADE MORE STRINGENT ( JUNGLE JUSTICE) IS WHAT WILL SOLVE IT, THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE RECOMMENDS. MI-ABAGA WILL NEVA GO UNPUNISHED FOR VOICING THIS EVIL IN THIS LAND. HIS MUSIC CARRIER DWINDLES FOR SUPPORTING A SATANIC AGENDA..QUOTE ME IN 365 DAYS' TIME
ebusfav:
TV personality and rapper, S-Dot has reacted to M.I Abaga's tweets in which he claimed that the gay law in Nigeria is stupid. 

S-Dot who took to Twitter to react to the Chocolate City Boss' tweet in which he claimed he has friends who have a different sexual orientation, tweeted;

'Dear popular person I believe to be a Christian, be careful about voicing an opinion against The Word. It's better u r quiet instead. Homosexuality IS a sin. D bible clearly says so'.

He further tweeted;

http://www.lailasblog.com/homosexuality-sin-rapper-s-dot-replies-mi-abaga/

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by rainbow88: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.
Brother I don't know what you're fighting. He is addressing the sin MI was talking about. We need to bring the Bible into the discussion cos it's from it we know what's sin & what's not
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by tunsmann(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.
fornication is equally a sin..but my friend ,homosexuality is completely an abomination before God and man.dont forget that homosexuals couldn't have given birth to us.God didnt create us as homosexuals.some peoples sexual orientation just began to change due to certain factors.please say no to homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by rainbow88: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
MI i know, SDot who? No wonder his career is yet to kick off else he would have known that there's a difference between a sin and a crime.
Because you don't know him doesn't make what he said wrong
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by rainbow88: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
A time will come when orgs will not employ you if you are against homosexuals.
Well that's fine! It's their organization! That won't stop those who would say the truth from saying it
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by rainbow88: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Shortyy:
Where in the Bible was it written? Live and let live Biko.
OK. It's written in the Bible. So what? Are you God? Y'all are sinning too. No one is without sin, there is no single person that isn't committing sin or all sorts of atrocities. Y'all will go behind doors do your thing, and come on here to judge others. Tsk. We all are sinners.

So I'll advice you all to mind your business, mind your own sins, let God be judge. I'm sure that's in the Bible too?

To those quoting me, well y'all can kiss my shinny ass.
It's true we all sin. That doesn't make sin right. We shouldn't sit & watch someone like MI come out and say it should be allowed. I'm sure that's what everybody is fighting
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2017
If only people feel this way towards rape and other what-nots,Nigeria would be a better place.Smh.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Skubidude(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Didn't knw there are many lesbian on nairaland or is it the homos deguising as females
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Skubidude(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2017
newsynews:
Are you waiting for the time this world will start experiencing homosexual rapists?

It is already happening, here in the north homosexuals are raping small boys almost everyday. And some deprave minds here wud be shouting consent consent upandan.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by letmebeme: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Homosexuality is peaceful. Tell me which is better: two men holding guns and exercise hate by killing people, or two men holding hands and and exercise love by loving each other? Stop condemning homosexuals. They have right to love whoever they choose to love.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by newsynews: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
RosaConsidine:

How many gay people do you know? How many have you asked how they feel about their sexual orientation? How many did you see pushing for any sort of legislation to be accepted legally in Nigeria? You'll just make assumptions in your room because you've watched one or two foreign series and you're more concerned with other people's sex lives than your own. That's sad.
shut up!

MI
Bisi Alimi
Plus you liberals on this thread are a few of the retards pushing for their right to be left alone while humanity perishes due to their sodomite agenda.

Ask yourself, does it make sense for a man to want to have sex with a fellow man? An evil has been invented, yet wicked and satanic people like you want them accommodated.

You all love to scream consent, yet they are gradually indoctrinating kids through disney cartoons. But fools like you want us to believe they just only want to be in their rooms.

God will punish you all.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Skubidude(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Thank goodness for that little thing in English language called context. Obviously when I used "y'all", I meant those it applies to.

But you saying male organ and female organ....now that applies to everyone, ergo you generalized.

You tell us, what is the female hole u called 'Vaj' meant for
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by donnaD(f): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Was it written that God condones fornication?
So as a lady, I cannot have a different point of view? I cannot ask questions and seek to learn?

You have an issue and I am sincerely sorry for your life.

Am so sure you are not a lady.your speech is out of place
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Skubidude(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Humanistme:

others should be allowed to do what works for them as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

One question for you. If u want a baby wul u be able to impregnate another man even if u were to be given hundred years to do so??
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by babajero(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Humanistme:

If you say this then you are a disgrace to humanity, because your parents didn't marry same sex to give birth to you. Just for Instance if everyone start living by this stupidity you praise how many years do you think human race will last. Every animal knows his or her species and the opposite sex in those species, with no education or whatsoever because it's nature. But some human beings behave even lower than a dog, goat and other animals and insects because they want to belong. Please I have one question for you "if a male and male is in a relationship as you call it, how do they have sex".
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Amberon11:
You are being smart by half

Never confuse Judaism for Christianity. The entire old testament laws are all Judaic laws that has nothing to do with Christianity.

Homosexuality is evil and it is clearly stated in 1 Corinthians 6: 19,that they will not inherit God's kingdom

You are the one being half smart. Homosexuality as well as fornication is evil and condemned by the Bible, in fact adultery made it into the 10 commandment, both fornication and adultery are also frown upon by Islam but I am yet to see it passed into laws in Nigeria.

It is funny people like you whom claim to be holier than others are quick to point out the difference between Judaic law and Christianity but you failed to live up to the tenet of Christianity that preaches love, and that part of Christ life where he set an example of the life we should emulate; by asking those without sin to cast the first stone.

If you were not being mischievous you would have been able to connect my post with what the stance of a true Christian should be in issues like this. Just like fornication and adultery are mostly engaged between two consenting adults and we tend to leave it to God ( leaving it to God does not mean that the society condones it or will in a long shot find it normal) while not leave the judgment meant for gays to be administered to by God, while we work on our morality as human to ensure that such "vices" are reduced to the barest minimum?

I picked the sin that concerns your wife, your sister and daughter you are quick to become defensive.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
KingLennon:

Your quoting out of context....

I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in your position and the only defense you have is this?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by KingLennon(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
woodcook:

I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in your position and the only defense you have is this?
There's no hypocrisy in my statement. Homosexuality is a sin and you're tellinq me abt imprisonment for girls who are not virgins when they are married. Thats sh!t bro
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2017
babajero:
If you say this then you are a disgrace to humanity, because your parents didn't marry same sex to give birth to you. Just for Instance if everyone start living by this stupidity you praise how many years do you think human race will last. Every animal knows his or her species and the opposite sex in those species, with no education or whatsoever because it's nature. But some human beings behave even lower than a dog, goat and other animals and insects because they want to belong. Please I have one question for you "if a male and male is in a relationship as you call it, how do they have sex".

you are the disgrace to humanity. why is what two people do in their bedroom your business, why are getting emotional and resorting to insults.

homosexuals are also having sex with their own specie.

as for your last question go to bobrisky's IG page and ask him.

fyi homosexual relations can be found in some animals Google is your friend.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Skubidude:

One question for you. If u want a baby wul u be able to impregnate another man even if u were to be given hundred years to do so??

yeah a transman cheesy Google pregnant men.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
tommynico:

Wat about the unborn generations, look beyond the present and imagine wat would happen if everyone were to become gay or lesb. That they said it is right doesn't make it right. GOD is the ultimate judge though but should we let it destroy our morals before we realize it's danger?

the good news is gays are minority and everybody cannot be gay. even America that legalised gay marriage they still have babies and baby mamas up and down.

morality is subjective. slavery wasn't wrong

death was a befitting punishment for girl who was found not to be a virgin on her wedding night in the bible times.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
KingLennon:

There's no hypocrisy in my statement. Homosexuality is a sin and you're tellinq me abt imprisonment for girls who are not virgins when they are married. Thats sh!t bro

is fornication before marriage not also a sin. where is punishment in your constitution, where is the outrage.

I just dey look you
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
woodcook:

You are the one being half smart. Homosexuality as well as fornication is evil and condemned by the Bible, in fact adultery made it into the 10 commandment, both fornication and adultery are also frown upon by Islam but I am yet to see it passed into laws in Nigeria.

It is funny people like you whom claim to be holier than others are quick to point out the difference between Judaic law and Christianity but you failed to live up to the tenet of Christianity that preaches love, and that part of Christ life where he set an example of the life we should emulate; by asking those without sin to cast the first stone.

If you were not being mischievous you would have been able to connect my post with what the stance of a true Christian should be in issues like this. Just like fornication and adultery are mostly engaged between two consenting adults and we tend to leave it to God ( leaving it to God does not mean that the society condones it or will in a long shot find it normal) while not leave the judgment meant for gays to be administered to by God, while we work on our morality as human to ensure that such "vices" are reduced to the barest minimum?

I picked the sin that concerns your wife, your sister and daughter you are quick to become defensive.

Gbam!
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Skubidude:

It is already happening, here in the north homosexuals are raping small boys almost everyday. And some deprave minds here wud be shouting consent consent upandan.

heterosexuals rape little boys and little girls too and they blame indecent dressing. should we criminalize heterosexuals too?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Amberon11: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
When did I mention I was holier than others? Why do you people always resort to fallacies? So quoting the bible now translates to being "holier than thou", right? And how does quoting the exact words of God make me devoid of love? Did Jesus lie to the gentiles and Pharisees in other to make them feel good about their sin? Pls say something else.

No, homosexuality is not just a sin but an abomination. And never for a second think all sins are equal. The bible clearly states otherwise.
woodcook:

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by KingLennon(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Humanistme:

is fornication before marriage not also a sin. where is punishment in your constitution, where is the outrage.

I just dey look you
Fornication is a sin no doubt, the same God that forgives fornicators also forgives homosexuals. But God says marriage is between a man and a woman not two men...Can't u get it?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by babajero(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Humanistme:

you are the disgrace to humanity. why is what two people do in their bedroom your business, why are getting emotional and resorting to insults.

So you have to google to know if animals engage in abomination, while human being like you took it as a normal thing, a friend of yours may be inside the house with you thinking with a normal person but doesn't know you have animalistic intentions in you. Pray and ask for forgiveness and retrace your step before it's too late.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
babajero:
So you have to google to know if animals engage in abomination, while human being like you took it as a normal thing, a friend of yours may be inside the house with you thinking with a normal person but doesn't know you have animalistic intentions in you. Pray and ask for forgiveness and retrace your step before it's too late.

keep shut when you have no argument, instead of you resorting to personal attacks.

you were the one that brought animals into the debate by claiming there is no same sex relations in nature.

retrace my steps? what am I doing wrong?
too late for what?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by babajero(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Humanistme:

it would have been better if you say abomination 2 people commit. And I have a prayer for you just say amen. " May your children be homosexuals, the males will bring male to your home and the female will bring female for your blessing in Jesus Name".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 List / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Son, Jayden In Matching Shaku Shaku Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.