Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? (9970 Views)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by DjHypno(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please I need your help if you know how to setup a local multiplayer game locally in Dream League Soccer 2017.
I've been trying to challenge my brother but we couldn't figure out how to set it up. Please help with instructions.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
you need a local host or a third person Wi-Fi....
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by DjHypno(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=TANKDESTROYER post=59272802]you need a local host or a third perso

Must the WiFi have data? Because I have a spectranet modem WiFi but no active Internet on it.
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by DjHypno(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
you need a local host or a third person Wi-Fi....

Must the WiFi have an active data on it? Because I have a spectranet modem WiFi but it's unsubacribed.
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
DjHypno:

Must the WiFi have an active data on it? Because I have a spectranet modem WiFi but it's unsubacribed.

No it doesn't need an active data.. just get a Wi-Fi or hot-spot.... then you and your friend connect to it.......
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by DjHypno(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:

No it doesn't need an active data.. just get a Wi-Fi or hot-spot.... then you and your friend connect to it.......

Thanks, I tried it that way but all it says is creating game, which it doesn't create. Or does it take so long for it to create a game? Maybe I was impatient?
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Both of you need to connect to the same hotspot first, start the game....while one person creates the game the other has to search and join....
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by Samswags9(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Simple

Just get a third android phone with WiFi then switch the hotspot on so you and your brother switch on your own respective WiFi on then you both connect to the phone.

so you'll open dream league and connect
Re: HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? by DjHypno(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks guys, we finally figured out what the problem was, we were both having different versions of Dream League Soccer 2017. So we had to both update the game to have the same version and it worked and we were able to play the game. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

PES 2017 [PC] Gamers Lobby / How To Fix Pes 2017 Lagging Or Slowing Problem on pc / The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.