Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2586 Views)

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker / 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by dice(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2007
9ice is really make waves now in 9ja music scene, I like he's new single (Little Money) on radio and the video too is cool, have you seen it?, I call him Nigerian ''AKON'' (the hit maker). He did the single (Make Dem Talk) with 2shotz and thats the song thats selling 2shotz new album (Commercial Avenue) and also did the hook on Ruggedman's new single(Ruggedy Baba) and thats the song that will sell Rugged's new album too. I am very sure you know who i am talking about now,

9ice is the hotest artiste in town now, do you agree with me?

Dice
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by chukky76(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
theres already a thread on this forum about 9ice. but you definitely right though . i am so feeling this 9ice guy. his combo with id cabasa never fals to bring solid hits. no pun intended but 9ice, nice one!!!
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by casper(m): 5:09am On Feb 10, 2007
pls is there a way i can get his album because i love him or is there a way i can see his video

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by naijafan(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2007
dice:

9ice is really make waves now in Nigeria music scene, I like he's new single (Little Money) on radio and the video too is cool, have you seen it?, I call him Nigerian ''AKON'' (the hit maker). He did the single (Make Dem Talk) with 2shotz and thats the song thats selling 2shotz new album (Commercial Avenue) and also did the hook on Ruggedman's new single(Ruggedy Baba) and thats the song that will sell Rugged's new album too. I am very sure you know who i am talking about now,

Dice

these songs 'little money' and 'make them talk' have been out for the past two to three years and no one was talking about them. they were released under the name 'Coded Tunes'. Now that they are being re-released, peeps be thinking they are new songs grin. Some other songs under that Artist/Group are 'oni loni je' and 'something ft. Tinny' even tho i don't knw who Tinny is cheesy. Got the songs on my system for the past two to three years.  Or maybe i got my hands on some unreleased naija tracks?! because really, i was wondering who the Bleep coded tunes was. . .

i kinda predict both 'something ft. Tinny' and 'oni loni je' would be hits.
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by casper(m): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2007
naijafan:

these songs 'little money' and 'make them talk' have been out for the past two to three years and no one was talking about them. they were released under the name 'Coded Tunes'. Now that they are being re-released, peeps be thinking they are new songs grin. Some other songs under that Artist/Group are 'oni loni je' and 'something ft. Tinny' even tho i don't knw who Tinny is cheesy. Got the songs on my system for the past two to three years. Or maybe i got my hands on some unreleased niaja tracks?! because really, i was wondering who the Bleep coded tunes was. . .

pls can u send the songs u have to me plsssssssssssssss
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by naijafan(m): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2007
how do i do that? maybe to your mailbox or something. . . send me your mail address. tho the tracks are abt 4.5MB each undecided

p.s. i even got a remix to 'little money' dated 14th september, 2005!
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by casper(m): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2007
my email is ainadami@yahoo.com

i have over 200 naija somngs on my pc, i am a naija music fanatic
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by chukky76(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2007
why not upload them to yousendit.com so we can all get it.?
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by casper(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2007
chukky76:

why not upload them to yousendit.com so we can all get it.?

why are you spoiling my runz undecided lipsrsealed wink cheesy
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by naijafan(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2007
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by justkunmi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2007
thanks so much naijafan.
i've been lookin for songs by 9ice for a long time.
do u have more? the one with 2shot? dunno the title , kinda goes like this

make them talk, oun o ri lobe, tofi waru owo
kulikuli poun kan, odi naira kan. . .

pls upload if u do
thanks so much
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by nene02: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2007
pls can i get the album of 9ice and rugged man or can i get in contact wit 9ice?
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by naijafan(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
@justkunmi

make them talk: http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVya3ZFQXBVVGw1VEE9PQ

There is this song also released under the group Coded Tunes. Its a duet by one Jabless and Lord of Ajasa. The guy was rapping in english while Lord of Ajasa was translating into yoruba. The concept is clean and the beat is gangsta. Dont knw the title tho. http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVvY050NmM0b0I1VEE9PQ
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by archyra(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2007
i love 9ice from the veryfirst time i heard him in rugged man album me he is the bomb and by the way how can i get to listen to him without going to yousendit or whatever
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by casper(m): 5:16am On Feb 13, 2007
naijafan:

@justkunmi

make them talk: http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVya3ZFQXBVVGw1VEE9PQ

There is this song also released under the group Coded Tunes. Its a duet by one Jabless and Lord of Ajasa. The guy was rapping in english while Lord of Ajasa was translating into yoruba. The concept is clean and the beat is gangsta. Dont knw the title tho. http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVvY050NmM0b0I1VEE9PQ

the thing no work oo
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by chukky76(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2007
how hard is it to click links. its working just fine
naijafan please if you have ruggedy baba please upload it, i only like the track because of the hook. personally i dont send rugged
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by Macgreat(m): 2:49am On Feb 15, 2007
I never knew they are alot of pirates on Nland shocked grin
Nice song tho smiley
9ice thumbs up wink
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by naijafan(m): 5:30am On Feb 15, 2007
@chukky76
I'm sorry but i dont have that track.

@macgreat
have you ever heard that god loves a cheerful giver?! wink

p.s. hope you guys liked the lord of ajasa track?
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by dice(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2007
I guess everyone here agree wit me dat 9ice is the hottest artiste in town?
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by dice(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2007
any more comment?

Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by uchie(f): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2007
Pleasssssssssse Reupload!

Little money
Little money remix
Oni loni je
Re: 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
dice:
9ice is really make waves now in 9ja music scene, I like he's new single (Little Money) on radio and the video too is cool, have you seen it?, I call him Nigerian ''AKON'' (the hit maker). He did the single (Make Dem Talk) with 2shotz and thats the song thats selling 2shotz new album (Commercial Avenue) and also did the hook on Ruggedman's new single(Ruggedy Baba) and thats the song that will sell Rugged's new album too. I am very sure you know who i am talking about now,

Dice

I was just reading about the ever falling Naira and its corresponding effect on inflation.

9ice featuring 2Shotz "Make dem talk" started playing in my head for some reason. Feeling a little nostalgic, I downloaded the song. I stumbled on this thread while searching the net for it.

Self-conscious music laced with lyrical depth. Evergreen.

It's likely going to be my song of the week 'cause it's been on repeat all evening.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HOT BANG!: Agege Principal – Irapada (Juniorboy’s Cover) / Catch Up & Download Best Of Runtown On 2324xclusive.com / Big Shaq – Man’s Not Hot Remix Ft. Lethal Bizzle, Chip, Krept & Konan & JME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.