Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Information Do You Wish To Know About Making Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Information Do You Wish To Know About Making Money Online (383 Views)

We Are Passionate About Making Beautiful Websites / We Are Passionate About Making Beautiful Websites / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Information Do You Wish To Know About Making Money Online by kenzlee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello everyone

What topic do you wish to learn under blogging and internet marketing to increase your earnings online.

To give you an idea of what am taking about. I will be covering topics like:

Keyword research and why you need it
How to increase your website traffic
Internet online business you can do and how to make money online.
Simple online hacks to brand yourself
How to outrank your competitors online
Latest method to rank on Google Search engine

Pls note, this is a series, I will like to be doing every week. So your questions are highly appreciated to create a customized content for you.

Alright, let's go.
Re: What Information Do You Wish To Know About Making Money Online by kenzlee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
[center]What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)[/center]
[center][/center]SEO for Complete Novice.
In its simplicity, search engine optimization is making your websites visible on the internet from search engine.
If you have a blog that you want to earn money from, seo is for you
If you have a website that needs to crank up its traffic per month, seo is for you
If you want to sell your products or service online seo is for you
If you will like to gain free audience/traffic, seo is for you.
I will not bore you with jargons in seo, but give you simplified and actionable steps

Let me be frank with you.

SEO is not an all-round solution provider, but an avenue to generate free traffic to your products/services.
The First step in SEO is Keyword Research.
This is the first thing to do in search engine optimization. It doesn’t make any sense if you are working day and night, working on a niche that’s not profitable. Imagine the resources that will be watered in terms of stress and fatigue, the financial and mental inconveniences.
So, let’s get it straight and working!
There are a handful of tools you can use in conducting a keyword research.
Either paid or free tools.
Below are tools, you can use
Google adword planner
Google autosuggestions
Screaming Frog
Ubersuggest.io

My favorite is ubersuggest, why? It’s free and easy to use.

In this episode, I will be taking you on how to conduct your keyword effectively and metrics to watch out for, when conducting a keyword analysis.
We have different classes and types of the keyword to use in an SEO campaign, but I will take it step by step and give an overview of what you need to know.

Firstly, one-word keyword: This keyword is one word entered in search engine for users.
For example, someone typed “Trump” the word/name trump in search engine, it’s a one-word type of keyword. This type of keyword usually has a high number of searches per month, in addition, they are very competitive and difficult to rank for with low conversion. This means immediately you begin to rank for a single

A beginner may ask, this is a perfect type of keywords to target, but no. That’s a topic for another day.
Without further ado, we will be working with a type of keyword called long-tail keywords
Long Tail Keywords: These types of keywords are usually in phrase form. Something like “Best methods of cooking egg”.
This keyword is more targeted and converts higher, although they usually have lower searches per month, the perfect keyword to work with.
Let’s start with ubersuggest.io. I will be revealing other platforms you can use in the upcoming episodes.

Go to ubersuggest.io. And type in your intended keywords.

It will return multiple keywords suggestions for you. From this, you can pick the best match that suits your needs.
For this guide we will be using the keyword “How to backup iPhone”.

By typing this keyword, it returned 339 results. From that, we can pick the best keyword suggestion and begin to rank for it.
From the above diagram, it returned other metrics like monthly volume, CPC( cost per click), competition.
Welcome to the world of Search Engine Optimization

In the next episode, we will check out other methods on how to keyword research, and
How to beat your competitors' hands down. Copy their strategies and rank above them.

If you have questions in this episode, comment below and I will answer your questions.

To stay updated, connect with me on [url]facebook.com/okekehinde01[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Giving Away A Blog With Domain For Free / Are You A Blogger? Then You Need To See This, [the Best SEO Package] / 6 Types Of Products In Magento E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.