Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fraudulent Data Reseller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraudulent Data Reseller (502 Views)

Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform / How To Identify A Fraudulent Online Store / SMM Reseller Panel | Instant Instagram Followers 0.55$/k | Facebook Page Likes 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Data Reseller by Ochima75(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
I am using this medium to share my experience with a fraudulent data reseller i met on this site. I was reading through a post here and i came across this data reseller advert i decided to try him out. Got his number 09064425772. Called him and he told me he has data got his price list and acct details sent him the money and waited patiently for him to send me the data as usual he didn't i called him twice he picked up and i tld him i hadn't received it he said he wl check @abt 8pm last nyt i got msg which said i had received 6124mb all evidence and pics i will upload.. i checked my balance nothing was thr checked with alldata codes i cld think of even searched the net all my balance were showing 0mb. I let it slide coz i was msgn nd calling him he refused to reply. I slept over it thinking it's a network error i woke up this a.m and checked still nothing... I called CC they confirmed i had no data on my line coz i tld them i cldnt browse uptil now (4:03pm) this man or guy has refused to pick up nor reply mysgs

Just decided to let you all know and pls be careful it's justdt i cldnt gt his nl profile name buh below r sme evidence...

Re: Fraudulent Data Reseller by Ochima75(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
This was the fake alert he sent

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 3 Major News That Dominated Google Internet Search Engine This Week / Don't Miss This. Get Your N20,000 Immediately! / An Open Letter To Glo World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.