Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Sell Hotel Rooms Online As An Agency - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Sell Hotel Rooms Online As An Agency (418 Views)

Is There Yahoo Chat Rooms Still Running? / Easiest Way To Make Money Online As A Nigerian / Facebook's Oculus Rooms On Gear VR Is Good For Chat, TV And Games: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Hotel Rooms Online As An Agency by GoldmindswebINC(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Selling Hotel Rooms Online is an ideal way of making good money from online travel Agency. But before you read through, you are about to discover how to setup your own online travel agency like ( wakanow.com, hotels.ng) you may have thought of how this agency make their money but the hidden truth is that they sell Hotel rooms directly through their website. What this means is that hotel owners cannot drive their customers alone if they really want to grow in the competitive marketplace and that has pushed Hoteliers to adopting online travel agency service. I wouldn’t continue without sharing this with you my client (www.easyfly.com.ng) got her first contract with a certain hotel in Lagos to list their hotel rooms on her website for one month. Unknowingly she applied my marketing strategy even without preparing for the explosion. She was made to know that 58% of total reservation made in the hotel came through her website, and guess what she gats to increase price. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, The hard truth is that this business doesn’t just involve setting up the website but been able to optimize your website for search engine friendly. You don’t need an office space to start online Hotel booking service what you need is just internet access and a laptop or mobile phone.
How to get Hoteliers to Sell their Rooms?

Writing them a Proposal:
Online Hotel booking agents has moved away from collecting pea-nut as Hotel owners because of effectiveness in today’s internet age. An average online Hotel booking agency collect N25,000 per each 127x339 pixel space of their website.

Specialized Services on your website
Online Hotel Booking Agency might specialize in specific types of travel, such as corporate travel or group travel, and get money based on your expertise in that area. A corporate travel agency, for example, can integrate certain features on your website that allows customers to reserve a room or manage their expenses.
I want to help you start your own online Hotel Booking — by setting up the website for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking these rightful steps
For more information on how to start please call

(1) (Reply)

Repair Dead Phone / Instagram: See How To Use Customize Text On Friend’s Pics / Apple Apologizes For Slowing Down Older Iphones With Ageing Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.