Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings (593 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by naijaamebo: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have taken my time before commenting on the killings at the St. Philips Catholic Church, Ozubulu, in Anambra state, in order that I could be accurately briefed on the truth of the matter. However, I condemn the killings and express my shock at such an event which is outside our culture of respect and reverence for religious places of worship and love for our fellow man. I condole with the survivors and the families of the victims and pray for the departed. In order to endure that such occurrences never reoccur, we must rededicate ourselves to our principles of being our brother’s keeper and that without delay. see his full speech http://sumo.ly/DZd0

Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by fk001(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is never too late
We the people of Ozu zu...... we accept your condolences.

And you will forever be our hero.

1 Like

Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by Baawaa(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Uncle Jona,is it terrorist attack or drug cartels fight
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
My former president
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by adadike281(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thk u Mr President. I don weep tire. May God console us. Ozoemezina!!!

1 Like

Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by Jirate(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:
My former president

And where is your Present Absentee President? cool
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by Cekpo34(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jona de Reactor. You were a good man. I pray your manhood lives forever grin
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by eposho: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Which kain engrish be this your formal , him for be informal now.
This buhari self no go come back quick.
Way mat make I faint.
Re: Formal President, Goodluck Mourns With The People Of Ozubulu Over Killings by Pavarottii(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
My mentor. The best president that ever ruled Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Three States Where The People Are Most Unhappy With The Police / President Buhari Returns Today / So BUHARI Returned After Being Embarrased By Nigerians In London Protest [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.