Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife (1321 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Hilarious Weekend: Select A Meme That Best Descride You During Your Project Days / Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by nonye487(f): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
1 silence

2 Beating

3 Refusing to eat her food

4 Abandon the house for her

5 Deprive her of sex

Please comment with reasons

Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by greatermax77(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Silence is a painful killer

1 Like

Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by sexy74(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
nonye487:
1 silence
2 Beating
3 Refusing to eat her food
4 Abandon the house for her
5 Deprive her of sex
Please comment with reasons
silence.
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by klassykute(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nahh none of dm herr...... ill just employ a very curvy PA take alot of shots wit her she go even dey cm my house cm play wit my kids, if my wife wan come my office i go make sure say my sluty pa dey there.
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by nonye487(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
klassykute:
Nahh none of dm herr...... ill just employ a very curvy PA take alot of shots wit her she go even dey cm my house cm play wit my kids, if my wife wan come my office i go make sure say my sluty pa dey there.

That will hurt more
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by simplyhonest(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
silence...

1 Like

Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by dollytino4real(f): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
bluntboy come and learn how to handle ur heavy duties them. as a woman deprive her of sim insertion

1 Like

Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by BluntBoy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
bluntboy come and learn how to handle ur heavy duties them. as a woman deprive her of sim insertion

My love, I will leave you to choose the punishment you like grin

Your wish is my command.
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by dollytino4real(f): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

My love, I will leave you to choose the punishment you like grin

Your wish is my command.
u dey wori dis boy abi man ok u get money lik dangote or who u get money pass
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by BluntBoy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
u dey wori dis boy abi man ok u get money lik dangote or who u get money pass

Who is Dangote beside me? Come on, sweetheart, let us get married.
Re: Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife by dollytino4real(f): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

Who is Dangote beside me? Come on, sweetheart, let us get married.
see how u ve decieve girls with ur marraige proposal am not game

(1) (Reply)

Must See Screenshot (photos) / Different Type Of Women You Will See in Bed- Egungun Comedy (funny Pics) / Mr Bean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.