Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) (93335 Views)

Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by KingTom(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
i am in my house come and beat me undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingTom:
grin
hahahahahahaha na juju u won use?
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahahahaha na juju u won use?
The pic too funny I swear hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2017
grin Thumbs up to those Military men joor.. This girl no fear to wear Camo up and down Chai!!
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Neddstark: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman

Simple law you cannot obey. If camouflage sweet her, why didnt she go to fight Boko Haram. Please leave militay uniform for the military

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

be smart, go and check any country they respect their army. these are people that willingly put themselves in harms way for your safety. the fact that you can be here typing instead of running into bushes escaping from boko haram means that they are not the wasted army like you say.
smh

now to the issue obviously what she did was Def wrong, she can't claim ignorance either. some things are meant to be respected the army dress is a symbol of authority wearing it is like wearing a police Uniform when you are not it's wrong on all levels.
how they handled it could have been better and more decent.

Hopefully, your thesis doesn't include the USA.

Here we support our troops and we show it by wearing their clothing.

I buy most of my shorts from Army surplus stores here and they are genuine USA military issue .

It's not the clothes that signifies authority, it's the insignias.

I would refer you to this link i fyou care to educate yourself for future debate.

https://www.quora.com/Are-civilians-allowed-to-wear-military-uniforms

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by kilojoDesigns: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Hopefully, your thesis doesn't include the USA.

Here we support our troops and we show it by wearing their clothing.

I buy most of my shorts from Army surplus stores here and they are genuine USA military issue .

It's not the clothes that signifies authority, it's the insignias.

I would refer you to this link i fyou care to educate yourself for future debate.

https://www.quora.com/Are-civilians-allowed-to-wear-military-uniforms

thanks for posting it here, I had already read lt before posting, I was referring to Nigeria and replying a guy who outrightly insulted our army.

I believe it is mandatory to respect the law of the land that you are in

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by newslifeop: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Why
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by mikool007(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

Okay but it's not a civilians right to wear a military Uniform atleast not in this country. it's basic to respect the law of the land that you are in.
It is your right to wear anything you want but if you impersonate someone e.g a military officer you will be prosecuted accordingly (not humiliated publicly) and is the army too dum to differentiate their uniform from designer clothes, this guys are too busy intimidating us we've forgotten their here too serve us. This thing is so clear- i'm not in the army but i know for sure that girl is not wearing the Nigerian military uniform

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by donqx: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
the soldier should be arrested for violating human right. this can't happen in developed countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Hope something will be done about this.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Slay mama got served...
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by djbussy(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Nonsense. She's a woman.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by drnoel: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Freeman50:
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident, it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Wonder what that man is steering at........men will always be men

Here’s the photo below;

Dem dey look face do that thing
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Ekeseges(f): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Pre wedding photo shot.Lol

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Internetmafia: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2017
MOVIES DOWNLOAD => http://yomovies.com.ng
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Silvermoney: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Ajewealth123:
we have so many deaf and ignorant people in nigeria.
How many times are they going to sound it that don't put on camouflage if you ain't in the military?

Unfortunately, you're even more ignorant. What does the law lay down as punishment for wearing camouflage if you're not in the military?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
How To Popularize My Blog? Easiest Ways To Go About It
http://ogbongegeeks..nl/2017/08/how-to-popularize-my-blog-easiest-ways.html
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
angry6
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerian Army watch out

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Tofunmidami: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

GET SCENSE why don't you read the law yourself....not untill you put on the uniform even if it looks like...please read to understand next time okay [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Harmored(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Thats why boko haram keeps thrashing them in every battle

You are talking blindly,
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
grin grin grin

lemme finish laughing then I go comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

INFANT I NO GET STRENGTH TO COMMENT AGAIN..maybe tomorrow grin
It's not funny. What if this was ur sister
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
dat serves her right. she wore a complete camouflage. if she like it, den she suld go and buy d form and undergo d training
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Tofunmidami: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
djbussy:
Nonsense. She's a woman.

So cos she is a woman she can put it on right...Get sense Mr
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Ndubuisi2580(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
[img][/img] it's only in Nigeria and Africa that the military brutalise their citizen...the same stupid military will see you on camouflage in Europe and tell you that it's beautiful..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by robosky02(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
ok shakara don end

you for hear I will call my bf now

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman
NA makes it easy for us civilians to hate them.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
I hate to see people castigate the military,
It was clearly stated that "don't wear a camo if you are not in OR connected to the military!

Am just tired of dumb people undecided
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Tofunmidami: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=sweatlana post=59292446]
It's not funny. What if this was ur

It can't be my sister....no be today them say make them no they put am on..Get sense
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by lecturerdabo(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

Section 251 of the Constitution also states; Any person who, not being a person serving in any of the armed or police forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform of any of these forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinc­tive marks of any such uniform, in such manner or in such circumstances as to be likely to bring contempt on that uniform, or employs any other person so to wear such uniform or dress, is guilty of a simple offence, and is liable to imprisonment for three months or to a fine of forty naira.”

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by dododawa1: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
hearing PUII OFF I ran to see,but disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.