Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) (93365 Views)

Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Josmila:

Bro, can people just do the right thing alway? The military have said don't wear camouflage clothes, how hard is that for people to comply with? In this same country, people have been robbed, kidnapped, maimed by fake military personnels. Civilians have no business wearing camouflages in Nigeria. End of.
i understand what u are sayin but he should have been reasonable enough to just caution her seriously instead of disgracing her in public. Thats nt right
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Surulady: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Can wear my camo anytime anywhere wen my captain insurance is there. shocked
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Gebbson007(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Slaying gone wrong
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
holybabayo:

YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD POINT BUT ONE THING U MUST KNOW IS INTENTION IS A MATTER FOR THE COURT TO INTERPRET. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU SEE. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE; YOU ASSUME THE REST. TIGHT TROUSERS, ASSUMPTION, COMOUFLAGE NOT BEEN UNIFORMS, ASSUMPTION. LET THE COURT DECIDE.
I agree that the court should decide that is my point

so how is stripping her "court deciding" Is that a high court or a sharia court?
If the military are so sure of themselves why dont they test a few cases in court? Why go around beating and stripping people?

The other thing we must not forget is what is the ultimate penalty the court can give? It is ,I believe, a fine!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
holybabayo:

YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD POINT BUT ONE THING U MUST KNOW IS INTENTION IS A MATTER FOR THE COURT TO INTERPRET. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU SEE. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE; YOU ASSUME THE REST. TIGHT TROUSERS, ASSUMPTION, COMOUFLAGE NOT BEEN UNIFORMS, ASSUMPTION. LET THE COURT DECIDE.

so how is stripping her "court deciding" Is that a high court or a sharia court?
If the military are so sure of themselves why dont they test a few cases in court? Why go around beating and stripping people?

The other thing we must not forget is what is the ultimate penalty the court can give? It is ,I believe, a fine!

By the way Camouflage is not the uniform of the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Princedapace:

My brother, Nigeria is pathetic.. I feel like crying how on earth did I get associated with this country.. To think of it, people are celebrating this in this modern time? Gushhhh..
I just wish I can sleep and wake up not being a Nigerian.
i thought i was d only one sef... I just want to change nationality, dis country is a disgrace to d world... If i be egyptian sef e for better
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
holybabayo:

By the way Camouflage is not the uniform of the Nigerian Army. There are so many kinds of camouflage just as there are so many kinds of Green or Blue

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by marvin902(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
all this peeps claiming is right to wear camo..
am not even sure some of you are in this country..

buh if you are and your still persistent that you know your rights..
please wear complete camo and work pass any barrack..

would love to hear the result.
if you nor swim gutter ehn..i comment my reserve undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Well....this is just another sad pointer to how dysfunctional our country is...imagine...in the US,when you wear camo,it indicates your support for the troops and the army....there is no way she would impersonate with that outfit...our military uniform is very distinctive... my country my country...make we try get sense small...God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
marvin902:
all this peeps claiming is right to wear camo..
am not even sure some of you are in this country..

buh if you are and your still persistent that you know your rights..
please wear complete camo and work pass any barrack..

would love to hear the result.
if you nor swim gutter ehn..i comment my reserve undecided undecided undecided

The only thing your statement proves is that our soldiers are animals who don't obey the law
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Inasmuch as I am a soldier I don't support such molestation of women. And there I no place in the Constitution that putting on of camouflage is an offense.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by kindredspirit(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
you just spoiled your speech with she. I was in atlanta Nigeria is not US, US has its own laws, army don't want you to wear their uniform, then don't wear it, you know if that girl was persecuted, she will be on her way to kiri kiri prison by now

Oga, which Kirikiri? Since you're talking about Nigerian laws, why will she be sent to Kirikiri prison for an offence that carries a penalty of a 40 Naira fine according to NIGERIAN LAW? This is especially against the backdrop that she couldn't have worn the uniform for criminal purposes like impersonation or fraud. And did you miss the part where The Nigerian constitution even called the so called offence a " SIMPLE OFFENCE" ?

You act as if you respect Nigerian law but you're here endorsing the illegal action of soldiers who arrogate the powers of a Law Court to themselves to prosecute and pass judgement on somebody.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
The only reason why I can excuse your laughter is that you're a buffoon and you have no idea that these military men just harassed the civilian they were supposed to be protecting.
bia this ambassador of foolishness quote me again and see how body odour will fall on you!
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
i thought i was d only one sef... I just want to change nationality, dis country is a disgrace to d world... If i be egyptian sef e for better

Same here.. I am ready to do anything to change my nationality..
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by julietm123: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
grin grin grin

lemme finish laughing then I go comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

INFANT I NO GET STRENGTH TO COMMENT
AGAIN..maybe tomorrow grin
so this is funny? So sorry for you. SMH.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bonymandude(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
mikool007:
Are they dum, this is so stupid and idiotic, people wear camo designed clothes abroad all the time without being embarrassed like, it is sad to say but this tells a lot about this country, pple don't even know their rights any longer when it's being trampled on a daily basis

lol...... Niggas with funky arguement, read the copy of law uploaded there at the first page which states that if u wear any uniform belonging to the Nigerian forces, u are to be persecuted.. So why not save urself the embarasment.

Here is a copy of it again

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
cloths finish for market na camo remain to wear.......serves her right
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
bia this ambassador of foolishness quote me again and see how body odour will fall on you!
gbese don fall on you mumu
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by julietm123: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Freeman50:
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident, it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Wonder what that man is steering at........men will always be men

Here’s the photo below;
i want to believe this is a movie and not real. embarassed
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by citee(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2017
I am always amazed whenever i see or hear of people being harassed because they wear camo outfits. By the way is camouflage only meant for Nigerian military? In the US they sell camouflage clothing in stores and people wear them on the street without harassment.I would have a problem if any non military person puts on camouflage or any other clothing of the military or any para-military outfit for that matter and goes ahead to parade themselves as military personnel. But from reports we hear this is not always the case. People are embarrassed on the streets for no just cause and i think this has got to stop. Why are always dwelling on minor things in this country?
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by marvin902(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
bamisho:

The only thing your statement proves is that our soldiers are animals who don't obey the law

its a simple thing..
don't wear their camo and you wont have a prb with the,..
in the first place what right do you have to wear it..
the NA get their own for body buh i respect that uniform..
am privileged to see the harsh training dey go through just to get that camo..
and you expect them not to be harsh..
are you guys telling me that that girl doesn't know the consequences of her actions

some of you morons insulting them..
you will be the one calling for them to save you when crisis comes..
if you know your embarrassed to know them..
then leave this country.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=julietm123 post=5929
so this is funny? So sorry for you. SMH. [/quote] hmmm why the sorry when ur pathetic pappy needs it most
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by kunleben1: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Actually mam, wearing it atol is totally illegal

Section 251 of the Constitution also states; Any person who, not being a person serving in any of the armed or police forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform of any of these forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinc­tive marks of any such uniform, in such manner or in such circumstances as to be likely to bring contempt on that uniform, or employs any other person so to wear such uniform or dress, is guilty of a simple offence, and is liable to imprisonment for three months
This is the type of ignorant argument that is just annoying!
Dose the army have the right to pronounce a civilians guilty?
Is the prescribed punishment to strip the accused nakèd in public?
Do accused persons not have right enshrined in the Constitution?
Is there any law that says army personnel are not to follow the Constitution regarding citizens rights?
HAVE THE ARMY MEN NOT COMMITTED A FELONY?
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by borngeologist(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Its only in nigeria that we would be asked not to do something and we will still do that same thing...what she did was impersonation...as a naval personnel..last week i went put on my camo top and short..i was almost at where i was going when i forgot to take my id card...unfortunately for me op mesa stopped me and told me to identify myself...cause i couldnt provide my id card..before i knew i was slapped twice..God was just on my side when someone among them who knew me..told them am a millitary personnel..i couldnt say anything cause i was at fault..please and please to avoid embarrasment stop wearing camo if you are not a millitary personn
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
holybabayo:

YOU CAN NOT JUST CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS NO ONE HUMAN BEING IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WILL NOT THINK SHE IS A SOLDIER DRESSED UP LIKE THAT. GOING TO THE COURT IS NOT SO SO EASY O. PROOFS IS VERY DIFFICULT IN COURT O. U NEED TO GO COURT MORE OVEN AND SEE HOW MATTER HARD TO PROVE O.
I go to court 3-4times a week as a lawyer!

So in your own words, if the prosecution may not be able to prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt everyone should take the laws into their hands?? undecided

We might as well be baboons with guns they way the westerns describe us!
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by fxskye: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

Chaii.....you forgot that Camouflage is exclusive uniform of military. Thank God that the lady was not lynch
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Ndubuisi2580:
[img][/img] it's only in Nigeria and Africa that the military brutalise their citizen...the same stupid military will see you on camouflage in Europe and tell you that it's beautiful..

Very neat environment. ..which country is this?
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by sweatlana: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Tofunmidami:

Will you have prefer the punishment for her...i know you will still be part of the people to say that is too much....how hard could it be when they say don't put this on....why do you have to impersonate

If it should be by the law she will be in kirikiri by now

Who is the ignorant one you or I

GET SENSE
It's not about what punishment any one of us prefers!
NA must learn to follow the law!
Disobedience of the law is a crime!

The aluu 4 boys that were accused of armed robbery and lynched, 3persons have been sentenced to death for that!
Don't take the law into your hands army or not!
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Prosper24: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman

You're very foolish. Why not go and tell your sister to do the same.

Tomorrow people like you will Come and shout youth leadership.

Get sens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.