Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) (2609 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
i paid a visit to xvideos as i seldomly do inorder to burn my mb before it expires, i scanned through some naughty stuff which got me off. Nothing special until I decided to type Okeke to view our beauty queen that got the internet buzzing some time ago. Alas.. That mere click showed me link of stuffs I just cant get enough of.

I began typing for leaked african videos and to my greatest surprise, a lot popped up. From teacher and student, shared videos on badoo,IMO, whatsapp and co....it was so hot. I just can't enough. It's weird that i like seeing people do it or go solo,but that's me.

To the chidinma stuff, u guys should leave that girl. the thing didn't even enter well. She has my respect coz i noticed she's tight. Before you bash me, i didn't use raw language in this write up. I censored it smiley to girls/guys, be careful sha. Some of your partners are just too naughty that they upload confidential stuff.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
am nr understndin
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Like hw many time did u masturbate
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by chikk(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Op, you well so? Even though I didn't totally get the point of this thread, Pls, what's with the chidimma ish? Why are your resurrecting the long foregone story and then telling people to leave her alone? Pls, close this your thread. And if you are stylishly trying to bring up her video ish again, may all the discarded dirty pants and boxers in that your xvidoe fall on you.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by zenith4biz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
chikk:
Op, you well so? Even though I didn't totally get the point of this thread, Pls, what's with the chidimma ish? Why are your resurrecting the long foregone story and then telling people to leave her alone? Pls, close this your thread. And if you are stylishly trying to bring up her video ish again, may all the discarded dirty pants and boxers in that your xvidoe fall on you.

Your moniker depicts CHIDIMMA

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Stellie:
am nr understndin
better that way. It's good you are naive and chaste.

In btw... Seems you're new on this forum. 'welcome' from me to you smiley
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
redbeans:
better that way. It's good you are naive and chaste.

In btw... Seems you're new on this forum. 'welcome' from me to you smiley
wel thank u
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Gebbson007(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Weed should never b legalized in Nigeria , enough wayray already.

Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
Like hw many time did u masturbate
bros, it was World War 3 o. Recovering now grin
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
redbeans:
bros, it was World War 3 o. Recovering now grin
lol. Dats y i seriously avoid dat website
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
chikk:
haba! All this because I came across something explicit.

You should be preaching instead of castigating...
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by timiade446(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
[b][/b] Effect of weed
Re: You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
timiade446:
[b][/b] Effect of weed
lemme joor tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities / My Vigina Is Smelling And This Was The Remedy / How Do I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.