Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (62997 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Disneylady(f): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
we also have our secret service and President of the United regions of Nigeria (POTURN) Mohammed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Crazytrump(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Check it very well, I can see a black man on his details
oseiwe:
It seems that the secret service is devoid of black men, my observations though.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
emmymdk:

North Korea is never a match for US in Combat anytime any day, but will suffer casualty, but body go pepper NK so well that even their 7th Generation would not recover from the disasters of the fight.. Ask Nagasaki how far?

Lol. Why didn't US do just that in the Korean war?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
He is really racist,no single black guy?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by emmymdk: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Why didn't US do just that in the Korean war?

Bros Borrow sense nah! How many years ago? And that was not a direct US war, unlike this one now if it breaks out!

No country be like US in Military Hardware oh! Google is your friend. Browse the US 7th fleet, that one only go win 60% of the War against North Korea before others will move in

14 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
higgs:
Despite all these, Presidents J.F Kennedy,W. McKinley, J. Garfield were all assassinated. No man is completely safe from an assassin's bullets.The probability of being killed is directly proportional to the intelligence and determination of the would be assassins.
it was cos of d deaths of these presidents that's y d secret service was strengthened. president Kennedy was d last American president to b assassinated in an open roof limo. because of that, open roof limos were phased out and armoured limos were introduced which have evolved into d present technological wonder of d present dispensation. Is there a possibility that they can b killed?of course especially if its an inside job.no security net is absolutely fool proof

14 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by AgentGoat: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
oseiwe:
It seems that the secret service is devoid of black men, my observations though.
u sabi observe thank you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
oseiwe:
there are blacks, people of all race as long as they are Americans. u will surprised that there are women on d president's detail

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
...does Secret Service wipe his a$$ too?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
emmymdk:

Bros Borrow sense nah! How many years ago? And that was not a direct US war, unlike this one now if it breaks out!

No country be like US in Military Hardware oh! Google is your friend. Browse the US 7th fleet, that one only go win 60% of the War against North Korea before others will move in

I asked a simple question but the stupidity in you couldn't answer it without been salty. US can't do nather to NK. Why haven't they done that a long time again? Didn't they attack Syria, Iraq, Afganistan et Al without thinking twice but here is NK, they can't bully them.

N.B, China and Russia are right behind them.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by klexycole(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
But why are they not carrying guns? shocked
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Koolking post=59351776]Being the president means throwing away your freedom to be baby-sat and nurtured by a few.

There is no joy in this office. Forget the respect and kingly treatments, it's not worth my liberty as a normal person.[/quote

Very true my brother. Even the royal Families especially UK Monarchs. They aren't allowed to act like human beings. People say they enjoy money which is true but they are often in pieces example is late Princess Diana.
Imagine Queen Elizabeth shows no emotions at all because her crying means UK has no morale.

11 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
One thing I spotted despite the whole security thing is that his son schooled in the same US but what about the son's and daughters of our politicians most especially that of mr president.. angry

8 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
ollah1:

I asked a simple question but the stupidity in you couldn't answer it without been salty. US can't do nather to NK. Why haven't they done that a long time again? Didn't they attack Syria, Iraq, Afganistan et Al without thinking twice but here is NK, they can't bully them.

N.B, China and Russia are right behind them.

Dude you underestimate United States alright? They have the most sophisticated weapons on earth. In North Dakota where I live, they make unmanned bomber jets there. And it's devastation is horrible. Not even China and Russia can match US. Even Israel has weapons pass North Korea abeg

9 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
$120 million? shocked

People would be shouting about this if it was Nigeria as if US is Heaven without flaws.

Leaders are wasteful worldwide...it's the degree that differs. Even Americans complain about these things.

compared to thier annual budget 0f 7 trilliom dollars. that isn.t wasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chai.. all I see is a lot of people need to borrow sense on this thread grin cheesy

What a pity grin

Explorers, ride on my bro cool
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Dude you underestimate United States alright? They have the most sophisticated weapons on earth. In North Dakota where I live, they make unmanned bomber jets there. And it's devastation is horrible. Not even China and Russia can match US. Even Israel has weapons pass North Korea abeg

Story bro. Story

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
gnykelly:

compared to thier annual budget 0f 7 trilliom dollars. that isn.t wasteful.

Good point you made, Chief.

Thumbs up
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
$120 million? shocked

People would be shouting about this if it was Nigeria as if US is Heaven without flaws.

Leaders are wasteful worldwide...it's the degree that differs. Even Americans complain about these things.

Being wasteful is wrong. Some countries can afford to be wasteful like USA, England, Germany, China etc Nigeria still borrows to fund various sectors with no matching results. It is not only wrong Bt also stupid for Nigeria to emulate spending like other developed countries when we can't even meet our own basic demands. Let's be self sustainable first before attempting to be wasteful

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
all these to what end....?

they don't guarantee maximum protection...only God does

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by chiron(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
emmymdk:

North Korea is never a match for US in Combat anytime any day, but will suffer casualty, but body go pepper NK so well that even their 7th Generation would not recover from the disasters of the fight.. Ask Nagasaki how far?

What about the Korean War and World War II... North Korea dealt with USA

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by chiron(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
ollah1:

Story bro. Story

I swear story... This dude is comparing the US Air Force with Russia.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Tommfrench(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
he's a fvking billionaire....he deserves it
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Being wasteful is wrong. Some countries can afford to be wasteful like USA, England, Germany, China etc Nigeria still borrows to fund various sectors with no matching results. It is not only wrong Bt also stupid for Nigeria to emulate spending like other developed countries when we can't even meet our own basic demands. Let's be self sustainable first before attempting to be wasteful

Great point you made....I totally agree!
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
opiaoku:

that was then

that's why the US upgraded their security on POTUS

nowadays it's nearly impossible to eliminate a POTUS

anyone can die anytime sir ...almost half of the u.s presidents that ever lived have being assasanated
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
klexycole:
But why are they not carrying guns? shocked

the secret service don't need to carry on rifles especially in public ...just go and watch designated survivor to know more all about the u.s presidential system grin

9 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ebixy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
blingxx:

anyone can die anytime sir ...almost half of the u.s presidents that ever lived have being assasanated
Oga make you dey lie small small na. You sidon for your room cook values say "almost half"

11 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?
President of the United State
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
North Korea looking at him in 3D grin
just change ur monika to lalaress.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
oseiwe:
My dear, forget about racism. If you are good at what you do, America will regard you. Do you know that the Chief Security Officer in charge of Airforce 1 under Bush was a black man so also the chief cook? All I'm saying is there are so many black Secret Service men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by adegeye38(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
$120 million? shocked

they can afford to be wasteful, they have the world best economy, and proper infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Don't mind him. Probably he is thinking winning a war is by emotions.

No country can withstand the firepower of the US military especially on conventional warfare. The US is only showing restraint because of the casualties from a nuclear fallout.
US has the capacity to overrun NK in a day.

The man should go and study Global Firepower Index and learn for himself.
For every one submarine in the Russian fleet, the US has 20, likewise destroyers and cutters etc.
It is only the US that can pride herself with having over 20 aircraft carriers as against just a single one in the Chinese fleet, and Russia's one.

Airpower, no country comes near the US. Russia and China can only dare. With an effective and efficient missile delivery system, missile defence system (THAAD), elite supersonic jets like F-22 Raptors etc US is lord of the air.

The list goes on and on.....US will still be around for sometime, and definitely is not showing signs of passing the baton to another country anytime soon.
Anyone that thinks otherwise has a slippery relationship with the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.