Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! (1543 Views)

Download: Wan Test Us - Ice Prince, Muna, Ex-o, Murder Ace, J. Berg.mp3 / Mi Vs Ice Berg Slim / Mr. International Wiv Lyrics (ice Berg Slim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by Vampire01: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2010
This dude just doesnt get enough of it does he? At the Duncan Daniel Album launch party, the stage was opened by
Postar with the song Gaim Boy, the crowd got into the mood after that. Then the man of the night, Duncan did the DunkishRock song.
Well appreciated with the video constantly playing in the background. After peforming two songs from the album, came the rave of the moment
Producer of the Year - Jesse Jaggs!! after thrilling the crowd for a couple of minutes, came on Iceberg Slim , and which song did he decide to peform?

'Am I better Than M.I , i don't know?' , the crowd was divided between the humor in the song and offending both Jesse and Iceprince!
And the kid just kept laughing, Iceprince actually got on stage to peform with Iceberg slim if i may add. Later catiair joined in!

Where really is this so called beef?
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by ofokaofoki: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2010
There is no beef, he even hugged ice prince and shook jesse jags, its u people online that create unneccesary things. for ur info iceberg slim is coming out big this year cuz he is based in naija fully now and he is doing tracks with heavyweights . u think say iceberg slim na small rapper? shebi una talk say una no sabi iceberg , una go hear am this year .
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by Genuflect(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2010
Ofoka, you don hear Gasoline by Iceberg Slim? That guy dey rap o!!
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by chrisical(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2010
I'm expecting something big from this dude this year
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by ofokaofoki: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, you don hear Gasoline by Iceberg Slim? That guy dey rap o!!

i never hear am o, send am to me i beg . meet me for facebook. cool
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by Genuflect(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
Na Gee Ten play am for me. I go send am to you as soon as I collect the track. That shiit is fire! No hooks, just fire bars
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by Rhymstein(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
So wch ghost dat somebodi wan die come b for nw,nigerian rappers go jst dey beef ghost,get real n stop acting

@ofoka
Are u sure he's nt goin back,cos he left his daughter in america
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by bjmighty(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
b.u.l.l.Poo , So where is the beef?? These people need to learn how to beef for real from Shege!
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by DBR: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
"Gasoline" the track is nice, sounds better if u play "Fire" after it.
The entire "The Fix" mixtape was ok.
The dude is sure promising!
But im leanin more towards Proto.
His Chiddy Bang-The Swelly Express-OnSMASH mxtape is hot!!

oNe
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by HJ1(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2010
DBR:

"Gasoline" the track is nice, sounds better if u play "Fire" after it.
The entire "The Fix" mixtape was ok.
The dude is sure promising!
But im leanin more towards Proto.
His Chiddy Bang-The Swelly Express-OnSMASH mxtape is hot!!

oNe

word ma broda, the fix was nice, . . . cool joints like fire, bootleg mixtape in nigeria, gasoline, jarule drop and some others, . . . .proto's swelly express is a major shit too. . . wiv ma fave as slow down and danger zone, in short the whole mixtape gat me going!!
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by theforce(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
Oga Vampire, !!

You know concentrate on your artist and his peformance, na Loopy crew you dey chase.
Besides, when did you come in. You no even call your guy!!

Stay in touch.
Re: Ice Berg Slim Kills Loopy Crew: Once Again! by sinzuswag: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
Iceberg slim got a long journey today! Sinzu o!

(1) (Reply)

Phyno – Oringo [video Download] / 2016 Top 10 Most Played Songs On The Radio In Nigeria (photo) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Joe Budden – Afraid (drake Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.