Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These (2876 Views)

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Would You Tolerate Your Wife on this issue? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
She doesn't have a choice, honestly...

4 Likes

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
crackhaus:
na hard work o
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
StarBukola:
na hard work o
She still doesn't have a choice in the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Iya ni wura

God bless all present and future mothers
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
crackhaus:

She still doesn't have a choice in the matter.
obviously she doesn't, isn't that why she is a mother
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Zeze06(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
I heard they enjoy it...
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
I heard they enjoy it...
I heard male child is always a pain in the ass

4 Likes

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
StarBukola:
obviously she doesn't, isn't that why she is a mother
Exactly. wink
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by femolacqua(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
You are right
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Zeze06(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

When you are pregnant, how you know it's a guy

You are sick all morning.
You have pimples and rashes all over your face
You look stressed out 247.
You can't eat, even when you eat you end up vomiting all the food.
You can't spend time inside the church on Sunday's you always go outside to do practically nothing, just to feel comfortable grin
You look tired and so unattractive

When you see these signs
Just know it's a small devil (guy) grin in there

StarBukola:
I heard male child is always a pain in the ass

1 Like

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Some fathers are more tolerating.
Kids are naturally closer to such fathers _ they prefer to be fed, dressed, bathed and cuddled to bed by them.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Juliearth(f): 2:14am On Aug 09, 2017
crackhaus:

Actually,she does, but her motherly instincts won't let her.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Juliearth(f): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Mothers are priceless jewels.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by eyinjuege: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2017
She has a choice.

She can get a nanny, and the child doesnt have to sleep in her room. She can switch to formula feeding instead of breast feeding.

She can always push the child in a creche, and after creche hours the nanny takes over.

She can take the child to the grandmother, whether paternal or maternal.

So many options and choices..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by enoqueen: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
grin

You can't spend time inside the church on Sunday's you always go outside to do practically nothing, just to feel comfortable grin

When you see these signs

Where did you get these?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by fatymore(f): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2017
I love my mum.. But as a child don't try that nonsense with her.. She has been stern with us since cradle grin
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Zeze06(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Obongawan, abadie

enoqueen:

Where did you get these?
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
grin

When you see these signs

grin grin grin
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg ,is this how u r brought up?
eyinjuege:
She has a choice.

She can get a nanny, and the child doesnt have to sleep in her room. She can switch to formula feeding instead of breast feeding.

She can always push the child in a creche, and after creche hours the nanny takes over.

1 Like

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by eyinjuege: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2017
StarBukola:
Abeg ,is this how u r brought up?

Why are you so concerned with how I was brought up? What is your business with that ?
You better face your own battles ahead of you, and don't bother with how a complete stranger was brought up. Most people that are nosy don't live long enough to tell the tales of where their nosiness landed them.
I have stated the choices the woman has in raising her child. There are other choices still available that I've not even mentioned btw.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Why are you so concerned with how I was brought up? What is your business with that ?
You better face your own battles ahead of you, and don't bother with how a complete stranger was brought up. Most people that are nosy don't live long enough to tell the tales of where their nosiness landed them.
I have stated the choices the woman has in raising her child. There are other choices still available that I've not even mentioned btw.
you sound angry,okay sorry
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Juliearth:

Actually,she does, but her motherly instincts won't let her.
No, she doesn't.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by StarBukola(f): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
crackhaus:

No, she doesn't.
my brother she does o, some mother abandon there baby
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:
She has a choice.

In other words, for her to have a choice, mother and child must NEVER have physical contact. cheesycheesy

Even the Queen of England with all her class, elegance, and countless courtiers ready to clean her shiit, doesn't sound like this.
You're the real MVP. cool

1 Like

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
StarBukola:
my brother she does o, some mother abandon there baby
They were put in the family way by mistake, that must be why.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Juliearth(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
crackhaus:

No, she doesn't.

Dont base your reasoning based on the bolded only. The other part of my sentence is not for fancy. Be guided!
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by enoqueen: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
Obongawan, abadie

No wonder
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Zeze06(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sorry cry

enoqueen:

No wonder
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by eyinjuege: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
crackhaus:

In other words, for her to have a choice, mother and child must NEVER have physical contact. cheesycheesy

Even the Queen of England with all her class, elegance, and countless courtiers ready to clean her shiit, doesn't sound like this.
You're the real MVP. cool

Life has always been about choices.
If a woman chooses to breast feed, wonderful. She may also choose not to. The child will still live.
If she decides she and her partner can cope without a nanny, that's still great. If she can't cope without one, there are always options, provided she and her partner can afford it.
When a mother goes all the way out for her child, she should be appreciated, and never forget she had other choices or options.
All the royal household have always been raised by nannies, so nothing new there btw. Despite the fact they don't have serious jobs, except occasional ceremonial visits

1 Like

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Juliearth:

Dont base your reasoning based on the bolded only. The other part of my sentence is not for fancy. Be guided!
undecided undecided
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by MizAijay(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Life has always been about choices.
If a woman chooses to breast feed, wonderful. She may also choose not to. The child will still live.
If she decides she and her partner can cope without a nanny, that's still great. If she can't cope without one, there are always options, provided she and her partner can afford it.
When a mother goes all the way out for her child, she should be appreciated, and never forget she had other choices or options.
All the royal household have always been raised by nannies, so nothing new there btw. Despite the fact they don't have serious jobs, except occasional ceremonial visits

I do agree with you here. Child upbringing is a major task on it's own and a mother deserves all the help she can get. How a mother chooses to raise her child is up to her as long as the child is not harmed. If she chooses formula feeding and having nannies around to help out, it's okay as long the child is proper taken care of. But for people like me who can worry for Africa and beyond we would prefer to do without the nanny. It's all part of the joy of motherhood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Nigerian Men!!! / Funny Things You've Ever Done When You Were HIGH / Advice Or Help On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.