Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? (773 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by sicily4u: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is the essence of having credit which u cannot use to make calls, I have over 2k credit yet I can't make use of it
Re: What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by shikshark: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
sicily4u:
What is the essence of having credit which u cannot use to make calls, I have over 2k credit yet I can't make use of it

airtel is scam from day 1, borrow airtime and trash the fxxxxxing sim
Re: What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by MarkWayne89: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2017
This is unusual. Have you contacted their support regarding this issue?
Re: What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by sicily4u: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
MarkWayne89:
This is unusual. Have you contacted their support regarding this issue?
Not yet but is the bonus credit, which they claim is to call all network when u recharge, I recharge 100# and they gave me 500# to call all local network and 1500# for data, but I use more of data than call, so I have over ,2k credit yet I can't use it to make local calls
Re: What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by Pweety008: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Never heard of this before, been using airtel for a long time now, even in my itel P51. Just try to contact their customer care to resolve it.
Re: What Is The Matter With Airtel Network ? by sicily4u: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Pweety008:
Never heard of this before, been using airtel for a long time now, even in my itel P51. Just try to contact their customer care to resolve it.

Pls what is their customers care number ?

(1) (Reply)

The Usefulness Of An Automaric Call Recorder / Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info / Official, Android 8.0 Oreo Update Out For Nokia 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.