Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology (6151 Views)

New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! / Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by newmaster(m): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2010
Dora rejects Aondoakaa's apology

NEXT

February 12, 2010 06:50PM
print email

The Minister of information and communication, Dora Akunyili has rejected the apology from the minister of Special duties, Michael Aondoakaa, requesting that the latter makes his apology formal and publish same in the media within the next seven days of face legal actions.

After two weeks of grandstanding, Mr. Aondoakaa on Wednesday apologised to Mrs. Akunyili, over his comments about her time at the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.

In a report by The Nation newspaper on February 8, Mr. Aondokaa allegedly accused Mrs. Akunyili of trying to make herself an angel and a cheap hero who wants to be seen as a populist. "Let her go confront herself with what happened in NAFDAC," the former Attorney General of the Federation and minister of Justice was quoted to have said.

The development is a fallout of Mrs. Akunyili's position during a meeting by the Executive Council of the Federation.

At the meeting Mrs. Akunyili had presented a memo on the need for the Executive Council to do the right thing as regards the president's health, to the annoyance of some ministers including Mr. Aondokaa, who said she did not follow due process.

Read the full text of the letter Mrs Akunyili's lawyer wrote to Mr. Aondoakaa

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5526017-146/dora_rejects_aondoakaas_apology__.csp
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by marvix(m): 3:32am On Feb 13, 2010
Dora calm down these are critical times 4 d nation sometimes we allow sleeping dogs lie and Aondoka u meant no harm just do wat she wants and let us all go ahead there shld be no need to bicker over this there is an urgent cal to national assignment so this isn't a time for personal egos
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by aloyemeka2: 3:33am On Feb 13, 2010
Make she go siddon jare. What does she want?. Does she want a whole former attorney general to kneel down and beg her?. In Africa? never ever.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:12am On Feb 13, 2010
Madam dora cool down, wetin sef?
Ur own don 2 mush, just like d first comment said, we are in tryin times, so let sleeping dogs and trivial issues Lie.
Think on how to do better things rather than pursuing a self-ego boosting court case.
U too like notice me self, abeg no over do becos dem don dey hail u? angry
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by xtremeidea(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
Go DORA!!! Go DORA!!! Go DORA!!! Go DORA!!! Go DORA!!! Go DORA!!!
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by toosoon(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
the apology letter is already publish on nairaland, abeg merci for am!!!
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by udennaa: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
na wah o! undecided
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by 77ken: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
d stupid is wise enough to apologise make she fachi d guy, na im leg he take de think bon am madam! dora.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by ayettymama(f): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
LOL

i love nigerian politics

gov.t offices like a playground

nothing like these honest booring politicians we got down here

the fun and games never stop!!!
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
Nigerian Thatcher. grin
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
Let her go and sit down somewhere jo!!! I hate that woman sef, always popping her eyeballs on TV. Send her lazy a** back to NAFDAC, so she can go after pure water sellers.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by ughwes: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
this sounds interesting and sweet we need more women like you DORA,
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Gifurat: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
I hail you Dora, Please keep it up. It is high time we give our women folks the respect they deserved. If our men have subject themselves to humiliation due to corruption, We should at least appreciate some women of courage who are ready to defend the integrity of our great nation NIGERIA.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
Aondoakaa is done with, I wonder who will rise up against him after Dora, His struggle continues tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by jerk: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
@
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by jerk: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dora abeg teach am lesson of his life coz d man is an enemy of progress.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by pipz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
Let her go and sit down somewhere jo!!! I hate that woman sef, always popping her eyeballs on TV. Send her lazy a** back to NAFDAC, so she can go after pure water sellers.

Haba, what brings such beef and hate, support this woman. she stood up for us, she gave us a voice among those ugly animals we regard as our leaders, she stood among men and ,
so please no beef. DORA 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by kobikwelu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
who said she shud let go?

for me , its not enof till i see his testicles shocked hanging on a stake

it high time that we set a precedent that u just dont open your buccal cavity and spit out lies publicly just to defame sumone politically.

he needs to be properly humiliated, and i think dora is doing just that.

next time, before he opens his big mouth to talk, he would count his teeth with his tongue.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by kobikwelu(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
and by the way, for all you shortsighted imbeciles that are beefing the woman,

you peeps are a buncha ungrateful fools.

when 95% of the men(FOR ME, THEY ARE WOMEN) in the FEC, were standing with their tail in between their legs and were scared shit of the cabal that held this country hostage, she was the one that stood up and finally broke the camels back and you guys are beefing. as far as i am concerned, she deserves her time in the limelight (she can squeeze idonkia testicles for as long as she wants, she worked for it) and i say

D O R A T H A N K Y O U
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
I support DORA for President 2011.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Zipper002: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
I think i prefer Prof. Jerry Gana as minister instead of 'Angel of light Dora',
the current Director General of NAFDAC has done far more than all of dora's years as DG
put together,
his achievements now are the Gold standard for NAFDAC!
thanks to the latest technology brought in under his leadership,
we now know that we should be careful when buying LORNAT Antimal(Fake NAFDAC N0.04-99-22)
Pls, if you see this Number anywhere on LONART antimalaria know that it is fake.
And also Ampiclox, the fakes are in circulation. pls becareful.
Aondoakaa is right, Dora should stop parading herself as an angel of light. grin grin
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by atilla(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
I can understand why she refused the letter, if u read it ull c that there was no apology. It simply said that he meant something else.

Lines were crossed and aoondonakona has to do the proper thing, as a lawyer he knows. If it was the other way round u can imagine all the fuss the idiot would be making now about it.

By the way he owes everysingle Nigerian an apology for his stupidness and misleading us over yaradua.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by jamesyins(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
Well Aondoakaa did not want Goodluck to be become acting president, so he is fired. He will find something else to do, many people in naija are suffering
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Chubiko: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dora i hail u. 4 dat idonkia he needs to be sent home and nt to be allowed to stay in that council and serve in what ever capacity.
He is a nonentity and might mess up special duties.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by ajadudu: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
How many people would want an employee that will fight for your interest should you be incapacitated?  Aondoakaa showed a trait that is uncommon, loyalty. The only problem was how he went about it, he went way overboard and did not use a lot of intelligence.

For Madam Dora, brave woman, you won this fight. Just move on. You don't continue to punch a man that is down.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by violent(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dora has got him by the balls. . .all she is doing is a lil "squeeze"
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dora Akunyili has no work to do,
abeg someone should put her back in the Drug Department
. . .
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by slap1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abeg where is the reduced call rate they said we would be enjoying by January 1st this year? Wetin happen?
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by Mesef1: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
atilla:

I can understand why she refused the letter, if u read it ull c that there was no apology. It simply said that he meant something else.

Lines were crossed and aoondonakona has to do the proper thing, as a lawyer he knows. If it was the other way round u can imagine all the fuss the idiot would be making now about it.

By the way he owes everysingle Nigerian an apology for his stupidness and misleading us over yaradua.

Exactly my view too. Aondoakaa was not apologetic in that letter and he definitely lied about what he actually meant. He's been a marvellous liar all along.

Aondoakaa needs some more humiliation, more than his demotion has done to him.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by rasputinn(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
I need to see Andoaka under so much pressure,Dora please reduce the grace period to tommorow and sue the ba.stard on Monday morning.Shameless liar,Aandookaa
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by theviper1: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
i really wonder what is wrong with pple.our special duties minister went to the pages of newspaper to yarn opata against Dora and wants to apologise with a "my dear sister" letter .let the truth be told,wether u hate the woman or not,wether she did a poor job at NAFDAC or not,as long as Andooka or whatever his name is cant prove any wrong doing on the madams part,he should do the honourable thing by going bck to the same papers and offering his apologies.assuming that this case is the other way round,do u peeps think that Aandooka woulda let Dora free so easily? if u want to hate,atleast use ur flea-bitten brains.
Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by kellyvivs(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dora fire d idiot well well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics / Buhari Tips Oshiomhole For Ambassadorial Appointment / If This Is True Then It Was Nemesis That Killed Abba Kyari And Not Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.