Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent (41273 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Naijareward: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
what is the meaning of soon? soon could be 10 years/...... Jesus is coming sooon since i was a child and now am 45 years still soon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
nabiz:
so when is very soon
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
But Sir ! You have a habit of not keeping to your promises . Why should we trust you this time around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Zeze06(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
can you remember Danbaba Suntai of blessed memory

lexy2014:
is buhari a kid that he needs people to tell what to do or what not to do?
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Ebios(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
but y will d constitution not contain 3months as deadline to declare an absent/ailing president incapacitated n make d vice president. why
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NigLasPresident: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2017
naughtyendowed:

Was it only APC governors that visited him in London?

Not at all. Aside the APC governors, they also carefully selected sell out cowards from other parties and regions that will dance to the tune of money. If you can't be bought, you will never be given access to see the president.

Believe me, even you or all the APC or Buhari supporters will never be given access not even a fake video recording of the president saying Hello and Hi's not at all. That's how the story goes. All you will ever be shown are pictures you can't even tell the origin in this era of professional photoshoping

One advice to the presidency. I hear they can now arrange fake videos that are 100% real like the originals, all you just do is switch the lips of the president to that of maybe Lie Mohammed. Let Lie speak and his lips will be exchanged with that of the president and no one will notice the difference anyway. Thank me later if it works.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Don27tiky(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
I just wish we can protest against or governors and senators like this. The blame keep going to the president when the real people we should protest against are there doing nothing
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by ModsWillKillNL: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Okay

Loooonatic flatiyeasterners be like...

I don't know which one they hate more - PMB or Yorubas.

They are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Hahahaha
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NigLasPresident: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Naijareward:
what is the meaning of soon? soon could be 10 years/...... Jesus is coming sooon since i was a child and now am 45 years still soon

Like a thief in the night brother. Like a thief in the night!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by amazon14: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Hahahaha kikikiki... I can't stop laughing.
Nigeria is a comic country.
Just imagine... President buhari promises to resign if...bla bla bla mtchewwwwww
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Smartjob1(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha...

Nawa O!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by DeBlunt: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
You guys don't get it. He needs the taxpayer's money to fund his medical expenses. If he resigns, he won't be entitled to the presidential medical benefits. This is called corporate corruption.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by SuperWorld(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=paBuhari post=59291035]The "soon" buhari is talking about is 2019 grin the terrorist will rather die in power than resign. I thought the likes of Saraki, Rochas okorausa said buhari is cracking jokes in London? grin Let the lies continue

yes naw.....
he is cracking jokes in London.
and this is part of the joke.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by MCzubby247(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
TEYA:

http://independent.ng/buhari-vows-to-resign-if-he-does-not-recover/
Stories for the deities even the gods now are wiser
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari's sycophants and APC keep this "F" to yourselves.

Buhari and entire APC government are unfit to govern Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by noscarn91(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2017
MrOfficer:
Eyah. Let's look beyond all this madness and empathize with Mr president. He is also human like every one of us. Get well soon Mr president.
Empathy would not help our economy or put food in the stomach of thousands of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by discman2k2(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Ah ah, i thot Rochas Okorocha & co said the Buhari they saw waa even cracking jokes with them. Also, just last wee, he commiserated wt Anambra state Gov. Obiano on the gunman killings?

Lies every where, APC!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Boland:
Okay.

We all heard how the Cabals restricted his influence. It's not too difficult to deduce that since Buhari is still the one on the Power seat, regardless of his condition, PYO won't have the necessary influence.

We know how Nigeria is, we shouldn't overlook that.

I'm not hyping anyone, I just believe PYO needs the necessary control to shape things.
I'm not saying he's all that.
pls read section 144 for clarification
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by emajoe: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Another reliable source told INDEPENDENT that when the president was transmitting the second letter of his medical vacation to the leadership of the National Assembly intimating it of his trip to London, he wanted to transmit a letter of resignation but a retired General from Taraba prevailed on him not to do so.

.....See blame Game. shocked shocked shocked
IRANU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NigLasPresident: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Don27tiky:
I just wish we can protest against or governors and senators like this. The blame keep going to the president when the real people we should protest against are there doing nothing

The Leader takes full responsibility to either the success or failure of the team. If you do not comprehend this principle, then what the fkkk was the person thinking who gave mantle of leadership to one who has no understanding of what it takes to lead the Ship.

In a shipwreck, it is unlawful for the captain to abscond until the last soul on the ship is rescued, if not, the captain sinks with the ship.

In football, the coach is stoned, abused when the team fails and if they win all the time, his ratings skyrocket s.

In nations, the doggedness of the economy of nations is accredited to the fine species of leaders the nation produces.

Now, bros tell me how many governor, mayors. Congress men. Parliament men or senator's names you know during the Clinton. Bush. Obama. Trump. Blair. Camron. Putin. Salon. Hitler. Margret thatcher. Mugabe. Nelson Mandela and the list goes on.

The head is responsible for the entire body. If the Shepard is lazy, the sheep's will be a target for preys
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Leez(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2017
TEYA:

http://independent.ng/buhari-vows-to-resign-if-he-does-not-recover/
Also speaking with INDEPENDENT, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, former Minister of Transport and member of the Board of Trustees of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), said it doesn’t serve anybody’s interest if President Buhari resigns. According to him, instead of demanding for the president’s resignation, Nigerians should pray for him to return and do his job.
hydraulic soup cowards,fulani ass lickers
afonja
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by DJInfluence: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you believe everything! Resignation is not even in Buhari's options, he would prefer to die as a head of state as the only option out of the office.
Not Just Buhari. resignation is not in our DNA.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by kwalakwala123(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Zither:

True, he is first a human being then a president. Despite his egregious and abysmal mistakes in formulating biased policies to the detriment of the nation I wish him well but I don't want him to return as a president. He should pass the baton to VP Osinbajo. Period.

Do you think your Osibanjo will do better than Buhari...... U must be a stranger in this country to believe that any Nigerian politician will do what will make this country great...... All i can say about them is that if Nigerian had a better candidate do you think people would have voted for Buhari instead? Think my dear friend..... This politicians are all children of one man just that they were born by different women for the man. I don't have hope in anyone of them. They are greedy evil men that have put their hands � in many evil things..... God bless Nigerian
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by ojay2053(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Mtcheew... absolute nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NigLasPresident: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
MrOfficer:
Eyah. Let's look beyond all this madness and empathize with Mr president. He is also human like every one of us. Get well soon Mr president.

I think you must be in the wrong country. Nigerians don't empathize with no presidency that has shown to not be in their favor, don't you know this? You need to come spend some months in Nigeria to better understand the magnitude of what you have written.

Or better still ask Jonathan, he has had his own pills of the rudeness of Nigerians when you lost their trust and favor.

All of late has been shrouded in secrecy and attempts to find out has been tactically killed via social media and traditional media. Ask Area fada what went down during "our mugu don do" campaign

Abi your mugu never do?
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NothingDoMe: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
If they like let them believe

i strongly believe Buhari is preparing to come home and his retirement if necessary will be done in Nigeria
I wonder what will happen to this your mumu moniker when Buhari is no longer in the picture.

Leo my guy.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by NigLasPresident: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
emajoe:
Another reliable source told INDEPENDENT that when the president was transmitting the second letter of his medical vacation to the leadership of the National Assembly intimating it of his trip to London, he wanted to transmit a letter of resignation but a retired General from Taraba prevailed on him not to do so.

.....See blame Game. shocked shocked shocked
IRANU?

So. TY Danjuma is one of the unspoken, unwritten, feared names of the cabals? Hmmm.... Interesting. The oil well owners of Nigeria, all of them must be this cabal all our leaders are afraid to mention.

What's my own? I will just be here watching.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Aburi001: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
EmekaBlue:
IMPEACH him asap before he decides to resign.
The Northerners control the Senate and House of Assembly. They are not ready to impeachment their brother Buhari
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
can you remember Danbaba Suntai of blessed memory

d president might b weak&physically incapacitated. b4 he travelled 2d uk, he was sane, he understood d state of his health.he wasnt carried on a plane like suntai.he walked on his 2 feet. u can't say such a person can't make decisions 4 himself
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
naughtyendowed:

Was it only APC governors that visited him in London?
umahi is an apc man in disguise

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by seguntijan(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
WHAT IS STUPIDITY?

Stupidity is when you can protest that Buhari must return from London or resign for been on medical vacation for 3 months but you can not do protest to British embassy in Lagos and Abuja to return Deziani that ran away for over 2 years also in London after running your country treasury empty. Animal farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.