Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (14575 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Good morning,

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY

Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.

When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.

Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.

For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.

#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by jhydebaba(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Great

Wish u all good luck.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by lankylucky(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Sir,
Do you mean those whose login details show " invalid login, please try again" have been disqualified?

Thanks.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks Npowerng. I have checked mine and i will be writing my test tomorrow.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Donii: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live in Lagos!

Companies are now sacking staff like never before under this economic recession

• Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff?
• Berger Paint Sacked All staff
• Zenith Bank sacks over 1,200 employees
• Heritage Bank sacks 400 staff in January, 2017
• Sterling bank sacks 625 staff in April, 2017
• Ecobank relieved over 1,850 of their jobs this 2017
• MTN Nigeria sacks 280 workers
• Etisalat Sacked over 1000 staff in May, 2017

Yet, the millions of graduates are pushed into the already overstretched unemployed population.

ICT, however, offer unique creative possibilities and in Africa, Creative Digital Skills and Development is the new crude oil

One of the greatest men who ever lived, Nelson Mandela once said that, “Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.

We bring the FREE Career Changing-Platform to YOU!

1 day of Career Changer
1 Ambient Center in Lagos –RCCG HQs, Gowon Estate, Lagos
15+ Professional Facilitators
9 Premium ICT Courses
1 Career-defining Program Platform
And it’s absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

DATE: Saturday, 26TH of AUG, 2017

TIME: 10am Prompt

The program is packaged and customized in scope and content to suit the needs of beginners to intermediate ICT professionals to become expert professionals

Check banner to REGSITER AND ATTEND FOR FREE!!!

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
lankylucky:
Sir,
Do you mean those whose login details show " invalid login, please try again" have been disqualified?

Thanks.

Good day sir, You can try again later. Validation is still ongoing .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Olamibola23: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks, just did mine now. God to take control
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by zezinando(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
please If my test is slated for today pls can I write it tomorrow or next?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Valmesk(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2017
zezinando:
Yes you are giving a time frame to write the exam ,from so so date to so so date.Please log in and check your date to be sure.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Preciousify(f): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls how do I know when am to write my test
I logged in and saw " click here to start N-power teach assessment".
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Smartjob1(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks Op.

We are getting there gradually. But the question is, where is "there"?

For those still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit that awesome candidate easily? Find, recruit, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Update your CV as a jobseeker and an employer might just call on you soon. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by regma: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
i have done the 3 quiz both networking and graphic design plus the main questions. what do you have to say to me. i did just now
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Valmesk(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
regma:
i have done the 3 quiz both networking and graphic design plus the main questions. what do you have to say to me. i did just now
You did the right thing,wait for the next stage.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, You can try again later. Validation is still ongoing .
Sir what is the deadline to write the test...?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2017
regma:
You have done well sir. That is all for now .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Dammie199(f): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
What is the website to write the test?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Sir what is the deadline to write the test...?
31st Of August .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Preciousify:
Read Every single details .You would see all the information you need.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Preciousify(f): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
Read Every single details .You would see all the information you need.
Alright. Thank you.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by yembabs231(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY

Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.

When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.

Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.

For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.

#NPowerNG

This is what I got when i logged in to start the test, " Test currently not available" please when will it be available?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
31st Of August .

Plz am eligble to write the test now...but I dnt have the device to do dat now, wat I used to post nw is a Java nokia...
My phone device will be available tomorrow, an Andriod...will it be to late?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
zezinando:
Yes sir
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by odoguma(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

YABA/ SURULERE CLUSTER
Masha roundabout, Surulere
Shitta roundabout, Surulere
Babs Animashaun, Surulere
Baruwa
Celebusstop
Orile busstop
Costain
Old school/ National stadium
Ogunlana drive, Surulere
Bode Thomas, Surulere
Alagomeji
Kilo Busstop
Bariga

FESTAC/ALABA/ ISOLO
Agbara, Trade fair
Isolo
Aspanda, Trade fair
1st avenue, Festac
Satelite town

Ikota Shopping Complex
Lekki Oxford Hotels
Addo Market
Hedges and Smith
Adeniyi Jones
Ruff n Tumble
Oregun Road
De Prince Isheri
Silverbird Galleria
Ekenedilichukwu Transport - 1
Onipanu Bus-stop - 1
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
thank God i have finally written my test. to be sincere the skilled you choose as your experience while applying, get prepare you will write test on it. May God help us

Thank God i did mine.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by chukwuebuka077: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
i was told to write the test on wednesday, August 16th when i logged in. I hope its not an issue?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng for someone who is uncertain if s/he ticked any of the STEM skills. What will you advise such individual?

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Preciousify:
Kindly read all the information displayed on the platform carefully, You would see your date of Exams.

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Bakerdav: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Was told to write today 9th ,time :12:00am,can I write d test tomorrow,
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Opera240: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
I selected graphic design during registration.. pls do I still need to write test on programming or only on graphic design
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hardeybaryor:
npowerng for someone who is uncertain if s/he ticked any of the STEM skills. What will you advise such individual?

It's not compulsory to pick any . It's a different test on It's own .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Vacancy For Paid Forum Moderator With Spam Management Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.