Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (14568 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

It's not compulsory to pick any . It's a different test on It's own .

Thank you
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ebosse(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

It's not compulsory to pick any . It's a different test on It's own .

Good afternoon, please I helped my younger sister register for 'Teach' because she was busy at the time , most unfortunately why checking her page she noticed I wrongly spelled her name.

Her name is 'Eghonghon' why on the page it is 'Eghonhhon' please is there a way she can rectify this?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
chukwuebuka077:
i was told to write the test on wednesday, August 16th when i logged in. I hope its not an issue?
Good day sir. It's not,be patient until your scheduled date to write.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by yembabs231(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

Please, i got a response that" the quiz is currently not available". no specific date was stated
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
LovesonBlezz:
hello Npower, during my reg. l choose Data processing under special skills. pls ls it compulsory l write a on it?
It's not compulsory.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by enuose55: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls is it compulsory for someone to write the test on the stem skill, is there any penalty for it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by olabussie(f): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
this was what i saw, please what does it mean..........................
Dashboard ▶︎ N-TEACH5 ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT Attempts allowed: 2 The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:00 AM This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM Time limit: 20 mins Grading method: Highest grade This quiz is not currently available Back to the course
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by hersee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yesterday, I gave my phone number and email seeking for assistance on my payment issue
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dammie199:
What is the website to write the test?
www.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
yembabs231:

Please, i got a response that" the quiz is currently not available". no specific date was stated

Kindly read all the information displayed on the platform carefully, You would see your date of Exams.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ibuks12(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
you think there no more free browsing tricks? click on the below link to discover many tweaks and many other technological fact :

www.proodiscovery.com.ng/
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ebosse(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good afternoon, please I helped my younger sister register for 'Teach' because she was busy at the time , most unfortunately why checking her page she noticed I wrongly spelled her name.

Her name is 'Eghonghon' why on the page it is 'Eghonhhon' please is there a way she can rectify this?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by kingofchess(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
It's not compulsory.
when i clicked login i saw click here for ur nteach assessment. I am not ready for the test at the moment, i hope when i click on the assessment d questions will not appear? Or when i click it other informations about the test will appear? Pls i need help.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Plz am eligble to write the test now...but I dnt have the device to do dat now, wat I used to post nw is a Java nokia...
My phone device will be available tomorrow, an Andriod...will it be to late?

That's no problem Sir.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
ebosse:

At this point correction and updating of data has not commenced yet .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
hersee:
Yesterday, I gave my phone number and email seeking for assistance to help me revert to my new account, but nothing is done.
Phone number: 08101102008

Email: hassanyaqub2013@gmail.com

Kindly assist me. Thanks

Good day sir, We have forwarded your details already. You would be contacted Soon with the exact issue on your stipend .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
kingofchess:
when i clicked login i saw click here for ur nteach assessment. I am not ready for the test at the moment, i hope when i click on the assessment d questions will not appear? Or when i click it other informations about the test will appear? Pls i need help.

Good day sir, Do not click on proceed to assessment if you are not ready. Note; you only have two attempts on the assessment test.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by davies4(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please any help I make a mistake of numbers 08145761224 instead of 08146761224 sir
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Yomkris(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
olabussie:

Dashboard ▶︎ N-TEACH5 ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT ▶︎
CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT
Attempts allowed: 2
The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:00 AM
This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM
Time limit: 20 mins
Grading method: Highest grade
This quiz is not currently available
Back to the course

u really tried by pasting all the content on that page. I think as a graduate u don't need any prophet to interprets the content to u. npower ignore your question cos its not expected of a would be teacher. sorry for Nigeria anyways

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
olabussie:

Back to the course

Kindly read all the information displayed on the platform carefully, You would see your date of Exams.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
davies4:
Please any help I make a mistake of numbers 08145761224 instead of 08146761224 sir
Correction of data is not available at this point .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
enuose55:
Pls is it compulsory for someone to write the test on the stem skill, is there any penalty for it. Thanks
It's not compulsory .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
yembabs231:

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Sunnysteve009(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
It's not compulsory .
please the person dat registed for me chosed one of the stem skill programing which am just aware of, and l don't no anything about it,is comosry for me to take it. urgent
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ebosse(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
At this point correction and updating of data has not commenced yet .

Alright Thanks.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by peacely(f): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please wat should I do? it showing invalid login, please try again later.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by hersee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, We have forwarded your details already. You would be contacted Soon with the exact issue on your stipend .

Because I log in to my NPVN PROFILE, and no change is been effected. Am looking farward as I will be contacted. Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by jetbomber17: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sir.. when I click on attempt test.. it's not bringing anything up.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by dojnr4real: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello sir I tried to login this morning I got this message " bvn validation still ongoing trying again later" Tried few minutes ago I got invalid detail as response what could be wrong because I know my bvn details matched with my application. Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Cunninlinguist: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
Sir, i was told that the quiz will not be available until saturday 12th August.What should i do?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Cunninlinguist: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
olabussie:

Back to the course
Mine was 1 attempt and duration was 5mins.Why the disparity? Cc:npowerng
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by jefy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Mine was 1 attempt and duration was 5mins.Why the disparity? Cc:npowerng
that should be for divice selection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent / Oyo State Civil Service Commission / President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.