Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? (848 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by nurex01(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
A brother needs a sincere advice from people. He believes where love exists any other things follow.

Moderators

Please, move to front page.
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by samwise99(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Yeah it is adiviseable to avoid suffering an innocent child

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
No, do it after 5children.
This forum is becoming a joke.

6 Likes

Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by yvesboss(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
its the best
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by ikemesit4477: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
nurex01:
A brother needs a sincere advice from people. He believes where love exists any other things follow.

Lalasticlala
Myndd44

yea it is advice able to it, to avoid regretting in the future, I was so tense when I wanted to do mine, but at the end the result came out to be good!
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Just look at the foolish question you're asking. Of course, you should do genotype test before you get married. Is it after you get married and have children that you want to do them?
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Dyt(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2017
LaDivva:
No, do it after 5children.
This forum is becoming a joke.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by lalasticlala(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
See question ooo
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Richy4(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tell him not to do it..... let him just fast and pray cheesy grin
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Omotayor123(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalasticlala:
See question ooo
grin grin
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by nurex01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalasticlala:
See question ooo

Toh!
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
people still ask this foolish question in 2017 .
genotype issues has been trashed several times on NL
Go through NL and get the answer yourselfy

1 Like

Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by nurex01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:
people still ask this foolish question in 2017

genotype issues has been trashed several times on NL

Go through NL and get the answer yourselfy
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Chubhie: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nature abhors weakness. Know your biological strengths and weakness first.Then,find the ideal biological mate depending on the attributes and characters you wish to transmit to your kids.

If you are lucky to stretch this idea into metaphysical realms and all things aligns, you'd live like gods and goddesses who consciously creates.

What are you consciously and unconsciously creating?
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by shege45: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
nurex01:

Moderators

no nid.born ss
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by shege45: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikemesit4477:
yea it is advice able to it, to avoid regretting in the future, I was so tense when I wanted to do mine, but at the end the result came out to be good!
ha...y wld u b tensed to do genotype test ?na hiv test?
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by ikemesit4477: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
shege45:
ha...y wld u b tensed to do genotype test ?na hiv test?
so what of if the result is the same with your fiancé, how will you face the break up?
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by shege45: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikemesit4477:
so what of if the result is the same with your fiancé, how will you face the break up?
shez meant to understand, its nt a one sided tin
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
your brother is a teenager and u are a toddler
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Olasco93: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's as important as Oxygen.
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Richy4(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikemesit4477:

If they love each other, it is not compulsory that there will be a break up....adoption is an option too.... No stigma attached these days
Re: Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married? by Abiagirl777(f): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
darlenese:
your brother is a teenager and u are a toddler

hehehe no be small one.
meanwhile Op,a marriage contracted DEC 2016 broke up Feb 2017 cos of this issue.put head mek we see.

(1) (Reply)

A Personal Appeal For Help! / Photos: Eternal Premium Furniture / Single Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.